Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:03:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Good Solution Of Too Much Greed In Trading ?  (Read 1359 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:02:13 AM

I Am New At Trading Some Of My Trades Actually fail because of too much Greed is there anyway how to determine how to stop ? and avoid this Greed Emotion Sad  Huh Huh
Too much greed is one of the problems you would really face not only on trading but also on gambling too. When you are really have a problem on greed on trading you would most likely ending up on losing because you are already treating it as gambling based on your actions and the orders you would made on a certain coin.The solution on this is try out to control your funds and make a good management.Make plans according on the possible actions you would made. It wont really be an easy job if you are really a greedy person but somehow its manageable.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:26:53 PM

I Am New At Trading Some Of My Trades Actually fail because of too much Greed is there anyway how to determine how to stop ? and avoid this Greed Emotion Sad  Huh Huh

i think to avoid greedy, you should try to make one price when you want to sell your coins so you don't have to change the price if the price trying to increase too often. with this, i think after you decide the price for sell, then you can close the browser and do another activity so you don't have to be greedy. it is not good to have greedy in trading because it will makes you can not control your emotion and finally your trading will fail without making any profit at all.
The ultimate results will be failure for you if you don’t leave this greediness. Humans are greedy and this is obvious. But what you think couldn’t this greed can be under control? Yes definitely is will be. There are so many ways in which you are making something amazing out of nothing but that only comes when your concerns are greed-free. Make things up to the mark but without greed.
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:29:00 PM

The best advice I can offer you is to determine in advance a price to sell at and then to make sure you stick with it, you need to have a clear head and make informed decisions, sometimes I find it helpful to say to myself 'would I buy at this price' if the answer is no then sell.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:53:59 PM

You’re only one making the decisions and emotions..You are your own worst enemy you need to learn a technical aspect you might learn money management and the emotional management which is great. Avoid trading if you are in the bad mood. Remember that emotions are temporary, Don’t let your emotions destroy you.
Emotion destroys someone who can not manage that emotion,greed in trade is not difficult must be full of patience to do it.It's just that everyone including me has emotions,back to the topic of the best solution in managing greed is to forget what you have forget that prices are falling sharply.

Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:29:50 AM

That's a very hard to actually avoid because when it comes to trading temptation you probably put everything and expects a big profit which is good but taking too much is not really good. Balance must be put in your perspective and never ever forget that. I know it's hard to resist but take it slowly to take away your greedy character.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:57:32 AM

Mostly new traders get excited on seeing their invested coin's price going high.Without realizing that it is being pumped and it would be soon dumped,they just follow its price without finishing the trade.

Suddenly when the pumped coin reaches its high limit and gets dumped by the group which pumped it,the price just starts to fall rapidly.These new traders would immediately place sell orders but of no use as the price would fall much faster than the sell order price.At last,they would sell their coins at a much lower rate than which they bought.

In order to avoid this,they should set a profit limit of 5% or 10% and as soon as they reach that limit,they have to just finish the trade.By this way,they could avoid greediness and losses.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:04:04 AM

There are some people that are too much greedy when it comes of trading their coins. I think the solution of that is patience, if you have patience in trading you will be successful.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:09:32 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 11:43:26 AM by dharnamonitor

You should plan on how much do you wanted to gain like if you hoped to gain 20% profit then you can set your desired amount to sell on the automatic selling so you can have a secured selling trades and you can also do it when you buy, you should use your mind not your emotion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: