Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:44:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP / BOUNTY] ALTS Tokens 🌟 Revenue sharing Platform  (Read 4058 times)
hansdgr8

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:10:53 PM

Because people do not read, they ask before reading, that upsets me!
i read but did not understand

jj
Namaste111

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:22:15 PM

ok buddy, don't take it personal

hansdgr8

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:02:51 PM

ok buddy, don't take it personal
ok, but you be nice ok

jj
Golegard

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:11:37 PM

This is not an airdrop, this is not a free token that you give for crypto community. We must do a tasked to have an airdrop so this is not totally free. Airdrop means giving token for crypto community for free like signing up, follow on twitter or facebook and so on. Create a bounty program for your project and clearly stated that participants should make at least 20 posts a week.

EliseIhado

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:39:39 PM

There are many conditions to join this airdrop, but I will try to implement them. tks dev Smiley
skokopoko (OP)

Activity: 182

skooooo kooo poooo kooooo

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:37:32 AM

This is not an airdrop, this is not a free token that you give for crypto community. We must do a tasked to have an airdrop so this is not totally free. Airdrop means giving token for crypto community for free like signing up, follow on twitter or facebook and so on. Create a bounty program for your project and clearly stated that participants should make at least 20 posts a week.
It is an airdrop, however to qualify you need to be a jr member on that site, meaning having 20 posts total.
so if you are not, you can submit your application and make sure to have reached the post number before the deadline - when the status of each application is checked.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:29:42 AM

Well joining this airdrop is a little out of the ordinary you need to register into another forum and be jr and above member before the time runs out, but if the ranking is a little bit different you might reach it in no time but if its like BCT then just let it slide good luck everyone.
viasteem

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:38:30 AM

Hi

I'm a marketing and communication professional.
I worked in a cryptocurrency firm.

I can also provide french translation.

Just send me a message if you need.

Regards,
V
skokopoko (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:18:40 AM

Well joining this airdrop is a little out of the ordinary you need to register into another forum and be jr and above member before the time runs out, but if the ranking is a little bit different you might reach it in no time but if its like BCT then just let it slide good luck everyone.

well the airdrop is for members of the community, it is not being distributed randomly, but you can join and become jr in less than 20 minutes, so not that hard.
skokopoko (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:43:47 AM

There are many conditions to join this airdrop, but I will try to implement them. tks dev Smiley

not really many, just be a jr member.
This is a community token, given thus to the community
viasteem

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:46:59 AM

This is a little bit complicated, but can show the research of quality by the management Smiley  
Good luck for this project
skokopoko (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:40:57 PM

This is a little bit complicated, but can show the research of quality by the management Smiley  
actually it's quite easy, and the token is a community token after all
viasteem

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:07:33 PM

Yes, you're right. Complicated is not the right word, but "out of the ordinary"  Smiley
Anyway, I find this project interesting and will follow its progress
skokopoko (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:07:26 PM

Yes, you're right. Complicated is not the right word, but "out of the ordinary"  Smiley
Anyway, I find this project interesting and will follow its progress

thank you for your interest
indeed this is not an airdrop open to anyone, but to be qualified is pretty easy
Namaste111

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:57:29 PM

technically he is giving it to his forum members, but you can join so tomato - tomato

skokopoko (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:25:43 PM

technically he is giving it to his forum members, but you can join so tomato - tomato
that's correct, it pretty much sums the idea.
this is a community token , thus owners should be part of that community
Namaste111

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:34:26 PM

that's correct, it pretty much sums the idea.
this is a community token , thus owners should be part of that community

he is right thought, it's not the easiest airdrop lol

hansdgr8

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:07:41 PM

airdrop easy for me

jj
Namaste111