Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:26:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start bitcoin and benefits  (Read 183 times)
marvssssss (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:40:04 AM

The easiest and fastest way to buy bitcoins instantly with a credit card or debit card is via Indacoin where you can acquire $50 or less of bitcoin fast and usually within 10 minutes.

However, you may be new to the entire cryptocurrency concept and for that we recommend you learn a few things.

Bitcoin is extremely empowering but also different than the currency you know and use every day.
Before you start using Bitcoin, which is still experimental but has been operational without any interruptions for over eight years, there are a few things that you need to know in order to use it securely and avoid common pitfalls.

First, Bitcoins are impossible to counterfeit or inflate.

Second, you can use them to send or receive any amount of money, with anyone, anywhere in the world, at very low cost. Bitcoin payments are impossible to block, and bitcoin wallets can’t be frozen.

Third, with Bitcoin you can directly control the money yourself without going through a third party like a bank or Paypal.

Fourth, Bitcoin transactions cannot be reversed or refunded. You should only deal with businesses or people you trust.

FifthTo be valid, a Bitcoin transactions must be confirmed at least once but preferrably 6+ times before it has happened and becomes irreversible.

Sixth, Bitcoin is not anonymous but there is tumbling. All Bitcoin transactions are stored publicly and permanently on the network, which means anyone can see the balance and transactions of any Bitcoin address.

Seventh, you can get bitcoins by accepting them as a payment for goods and services or by buying them from a friend or someone near you. You can also buy them directly from an exchange with your bank account.

Eighth, there is a growing number of services and merchants accepting Bitcoin Roll Eyes all over the world. You can use Bitcoin to pay them and rate your experience to help honest businesses to gain more visibility.

Ninth, the Bitcoin industry is always changing and there are many Bitcoin news services to stay up to date.

Tenth, beware of the confusingly similar Bcash, BCH, Bitcoin Cash project. Shocked Grin Cheesy Kiss Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:46:07 PM

The easiest and fastest way to buy bitcoins instantly with a credit card or debit card is via Indacoin where you can acquire $50 or less of bitcoin fast and usually within 10 minutes.

However, you may be new to the entire cryptocurrency concept and for that we recommend you learn a few things.

Bitcoin is extremely empowering but also different than the currency you know and use every day.
Before you start using Bitcoin, which is still experimental but has been operational without any interruptions for over eight years, there are a few things that you need to know in order to use it securely and avoid common pitfalls.

Second, you can use them to send or receive any amount of money, with anyone, anywhere in the world, at very low cost. Bitcoin payments are impossible to block, and bitcoin wallets can’t be frozen.

Third, with Bitcoin you can directly control the money yourself without going through a third party like a bank or Paypal.

Fourth, Bitcoin transactions cannot be reversed or refunded. You should only deal with businesses or people you trust.

FifthTo be valid, a Bitcoin transactions must be confirmed at least once but preferrably 6+ times before it has happened and becomes irreversible.

Sixth, Bitcoin is not anonymous but there is tumbling. All Bitcoin transactions are stored publicly and permanently on the network, which means anyone can see the balance and transactions of any Bitcoin address.

Seventh, you can get bitcoins by accepting them as a payment for goods and services or by buying them from a friend or someone near you. You can also buy them directly from an exchange with your bank account.

Eighth, there is a growing number of services and merchants accepting Bitcoin Roll Eyes all over the world. You can use Bitcoin to pay them and rate your experience to help honest businesses to gain more visibility.

Ninth, the Bitcoin industry is always changing and there are many Bitcoin news services to stay up to date.

Tenth, beware of the confusingly similar Bcash, BCH, Bitcoin Cash project. Shocked Grin Cheesy Kiss Kiss

BTC is an very innovative concept and I suggest everyone should start it because in future it is going to be the necessity to know about cryptocurrency. The speed with which the cryptos are becoming the part of our economy is just that they are now the future of economy. The best way to start BTC is just start taking part in survey campaign, this is the choice when you have no money otherwise just buy it and hold till you feel the profit.
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:36:03 AM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency which is used in decentralized way, all over the world.To start bitcoin firstly you have to know what bitcoin really is in detailed way  and how does it work.  Then know about mining and its payment procedures. You should also know how bitcoin is inflated and stored and how profit is made out of it. Coming to its benefits, Bitcoin is digital currency used internationally without conversion of currencies.It is secured and safe as it doesn't have any intermediaries. Besides, it is getting popular as by investing in it people are getting rich day by day
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:56:54 AM

What did I do when I first started with bitcoin? First I start and read bitcoin forums so I know how to use bitcoin to invest and then ask bitcoin adults to run my bitcoin knowledge, and now I know how to trade how when applying for the campaign and my benefits to my bitcoin payrolls and bitcoin help my family with their needs every day.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:05:26 AM

First to consider is to research about bitcoin's facts, how it started and even read some whitepaper about it if you have time. Bitcoin is a good concept and has lots of benefits that everyone especially young generation should start investing or holding bitcoin for futures' cause and investments. You can start bitcoin for free like paid-to-click and faucet sites wherein they offer bitcoin as payment for your service, just how i started my first ever bitcoin.

johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:24:23 AM

Very helpful inputs. I must say, BTC is way safer than throwing money at some Banks. People usually panic seeing some news from random blogs or portals. Thank you for your words. Appreciate it.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:29:46 AM

That is very informative of you and thanks. By the way, Indacoin cannot be used by most people because the process of purchase of bitcoin still depends in the country from where the user lives in. I would not say that buying bitcoin is experimental because it has been already done by many people and it is now the trend. Oh, you forgot to mention the volatility of bitcoin because it is a very important thing to be noted.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:45:12 PM

Why are you so aggressive against bitcoin forks? It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market can not give up any coin. Nobody knows at what point and which one will go to growth. I believe that bch has prospects in the future. Bittman only accepts payments by bch. Do you think they are idiots? I'm not so sure. I think this coin is waiting in the wings.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:58:10 PM

That is very informative of you and thanks. By the way, Indacoin cannot be used by most people because the process of purchase of bitcoin still depends in the country from where the user lives in. I would not say that buying bitcoin is experimental because it has been already done by many people and it is now the trend. Oh, you forgot to mention the volatility of bitcoin because it is a very important thing to be noted.
The good thing to start with bitcoin is to educate yourself further and to familiarize more about bitcoin what it can do to help you gain profit from it. Coinmarketcap is the site where I think you should also visit such that you may able to study further bitcoin and altcoins currency market trend where you will able to know the status if it is green or red. Also, it has a chart where it could give you an idea to analyze which coins are doing good performance in the market which would help you in your selection for the choice of coins for plan investment.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:28:34 AM

If you have money to invest in Bitcoin then buy for it because you will surely benefit from it but if you do not have cash then better join campaigns to earn Bitcoin best to start up.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
Cyril jay

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:55:15 AM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency which is used in decentralized way, all over the world.To start bitcoin firstly you have to know what bitcoin really is in detailed way  and how does it work.  Then know about mining and its payment procedures. You should also know how bitcoin is inflated and stored and how profit is made out of it. Coming to its benefits, Bitcoin is digital currency used internationally without conversion of currencies.It is secured and safe as it doesn't have any intermediaries. Besides, it is getting popular as by investing in it people are getting rich day by day

First of all we need to look for the informaton of what is bitcoin really is for us to know the process or this bitcoin  flow and what are the benefits that we could get.We need to also to know how to invest in and trading in this blockchain technology.Because we know already that bitcoin is a decentralized money  in the internet, for the new one like me i want to explore something about this and strive more ideas about bitcoin and benefits.
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:33:42 AM

We can start bitcoin benefits by joining the campaign work for bitcoin forum so that we can reach bitcoin benefits
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:55:22 AM

I start in bitcoin by reading news about it then i start searching on google and youtube what bitcoin really is,where it came from,what are the uses of it,how to use it, what are the advantages and disadvantages of it...everything related to bitcoin i research it and finally i found every details i need about bitcoin until one day my neighbor help me how to start earning without any cash capital in bitcoin. It is not easy to start because you need to learn first and have enough knowledge about bitcoin and crypto as well. But after all  my hard work i gain and earn a lot not only bitcoin but also knowledge. I joined campaigns now to earn more and continue working here in the forum. I was so very thankful.

bramovick

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:59:46 AM

the signature campaign is the start of starting bitcoin if you have money then investing is the best way also at every time you start bitcoin as well as its benefits you will surely get an advantage.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:04:43 AM

I will focus on tenth pint in this reply. You placed it at 10th position but in my opinion, this is something very important. A lot of new investors fall for these because of a number of reasons. First is that they sound similar and also their price is lower. This can result in lot of confusion. It is really sad that there is no regulation about this. If something like this is done in share market, such companies will get blacklisted.
anaumar

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:12:21 PM

the first is to learn what bitcoin is then how the system, how it works, learn about cryptocurrency very much nowadays and always see how the currents of bitcoin so to look for profits will also be easier

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:19:03 PM

What did I do when I first started with bitcoin? First I start and read bitcoin forums so I know how to use bitcoin to invest and then ask bitcoin adults to run my bitcoin knowledge, and now I know how to trade how when applying for the campaign and my benefits to my bitcoin payrolls and bitcoin help my family with their needs every day.

Yes. Your knowledge with bitcoin is your foundation start earned bitcoin and you must know how to trade it so that you can gain big profit. At first it was difficult but if you lractice it everyday then earning bitcoin will be easy as long as you have the patience and you should be hardworking. Bitcoin is really the hope of every people experiencing financial difficulty

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:21:56 PM

as you said easy to buy bitcoin using credit card or debit card then your truly correct faster transaction to buy bitcoin, but i will recommend to you mate learn about the importance of crypto as decentralized and what is the benefits you can get investing in bitcoin, investing in bitcoin is profitable ways to earn big by holding for the long term. why i suggest to you learn about the bitcoin as currency because bitcoin as volatile currency is very risky if didn't know how to handle properly your bitcoin investment.
xxToaDxx

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:22:34 PM

There are many ways in which you can buy BTC ,
1) you can buy BTC from an exchange,  this is one of the fastest means of making purchase of BTC.
2) you can make use of peer to peer exchange,  most times I prefer peer to make use of peer to peer trade than buying coin from an exchange,  most peer to peer trading website don't ask for KYC details.
3) you can buy bitcoin using your credit card,  you will be charged fair currency and automatically credited with the equivalent of bitcoin instantly
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: