Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:44:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money  (Read 9479 times)
cryptomaster4

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:14:28 PM

Electronic money need to develop more and need to be safe and legal.at this time transaction fees and transaction time is not good.if electronic money can pass this problems it will be the main currency and I also think it will happen soon.

Crypto Since 2017

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:35:52 PM

Current and future transaction trends will use digital money, this is what will make the physical use of money or paper money continues to decrease, I think digital money is more secure and practical so worthy of replacing physical money.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

The electronic money or cryptocurrency like bitcoin is stilla currency which you can use to buy online. Only through online because it is digital. For phyiscal money is the currency we are using since we know about money. They have a both a buying power because they are currency. I think the different is tha for cryptocurrency you cant touch it or carry it with you. You can only purchase through online. For physical money you cant pay through online but you can use it by depositing a physical money to your bank for credit card which can buy online. This is just my opinion for how i understand it.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

Well when it comes to electronic money , in transactions you should have always the internet connections as well as the gadget on every activity that will lead you to buy things , try services and everything , and it lessen the hassle as well as the personal conversation in transactions and when it comes to physical money the safety of a person will be preserve and it will keep to in touch way of services.
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:27:27 PM

I prefer electronic money to physical money due to the fact that electronic money can be use to pay for goods across border.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:29:41 PM

There soon will be services that will pay us for spending our own time!
I will choose electronic money because electronic money is the future in this world and i know that 10years from now many people is we will also use or choose electronic money over the physical and i am very confident that electronic money is more good because the value of it sa have a chance to pump very high unlike on the physical money.
in this case you do not need to think only about yourself, Because you just need to guess how many people can use the crypto currency. We understand that only the availability of knowledge and technical capabilities makes it possible to deal with the crypto currency. Many people do not have such opportunities.
DanWork

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:34:05 PM

I used to work as a store clerk, and though having a debit or a credit card is convenient, sometimes it did slow down the line, compared with cash. Though I prefer customers to pay that way, since it's always safer not having to deal with paper money. Less chances of a mistake.

Regardless, it's always best to be prepare when checking out. Have your money ready.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:36:40 PM

Firms and banks prefer to send the necessary documents and account statements in the past, we can all remember this. But today all the documents are being sent via e-mail. It's just a simple example, but it's very effective. Bitcoin's future will be an example.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

i prefer electronic money because you can withdraw anywhere, go to other countries even without cash. cryptocurrency is the new way of living, Smiley
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:11:54 AM

Electronic money or cryptocurrencies makes works easier, specially for online selling or other online bussinesses, they make use for mode of payment. Or even for ofw's who wants to send money to other countries, the transaction is more easier and effecient, can do it anytime,anywhere without hassle works only internet and gadget are required. While paper money, in this case, you need to find or go to money remittances and needs to fill out forms that is required and ask for id's etc. But good thing in paper money, your holding it and it is secured.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:30:23 AM

Electronic Money has been around for quite some time since Credit Cards came along (in my opinion). With advances in technology over the years, making payments electronically has evolved with it. Still, the relevance of the two cannot be ignored nor can one replace the other. Their uses can be pretty situational. A few factors that can affect this will be government regulations, location and items to be bought.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
jeni99

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:34:15 AM

I think it's hard for digital currencies to rival the physical currency.
because of this digital currency there is no official agency issuing it.
digital currency is limited. and while people use digital currency in the end it remains in exchange with the physical currency.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:20:41 AM

Electronic  money or digital money has an advantage than paper money.  Paper money can be damaged  but digital money will not. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are called electronic /digital money while dollars and etc.  they  are all physical  money.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other. Electronic  money or digital money has an advantage than paper money.  Paper money can be damaged  but digital money will not. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are called electronic /digital money while dollars and etc.  they  are all physical  money.
Why people debating about this? Debating about this is useless you know. That is because both have their own uniqueness. Physical money is needed for those living in the village. They definitely do transactions using physical or cash money. If they do not use cash, they want to use what else? They can only use cash and can not use an ATM. They also do not know the technology and crypto. While the transfer of money is very useful in this modern world. Do not ask anymore about the benefits, we all know that the benefits are many and you can all mention it. Especially if used for online shopping.
nlcars

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:15:20 AM

In my opinion there is no difference, when you buy BTC or one of the other alt coins you are using your fiat money, wich is in principle electronic money to because you buy it electronic. For example you trade with the coins you bought and make a lot of electronic money/crypto money. After the big gain you change it to your fiat money but still it is electronic money but turned in to a lot more physycal money as you put in, when you are able to do this there is no difference at all.
And when you work and get your wage and you get paid to your banking account it is electronic money to, untill you go to the atm and turn it in to physical money.

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:39:16 AM

In my opinion there is no difference, when you buy BTC or one of the other alt coins you are using your fiat money, wich is in principle electronic money to because you buy it electronic. For example you trade with the coins you bought and make a lot of electronic money/crypto money. After the big gain you change it to your fiat money but still it is electronic money but turned in to a lot more physycal money as you put in, when you are able to do this there is no difference at all.
And when you work and get your wage and you get paid to your banking account it is electronic money to, untill you go to the atm and turn it in to physical money.
Both the currencies have their own advantages and disadvantages.But I think that physical money is the winner.Electronic money needs internet connection while physical money can be used anywhere and anytime.Electronic money requires some knowledge to operate while physical money can be used even by illiterate.Physical money is accepted all over the world.Electronic money is banned in some nations and is not even legalised.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:04:00 AM

Both the currencies have their own advantages and disadvantages.But I think that physical money is the winner.Electronic money needs internet connection while physical money can be used anywhere and anytime.Electronic money requires some knowledge to operate while physical money can be used even by illiterate.Physical money is accepted all over the world.Electronic money is banned in some nations and is not even legalised.
The advantages and its disadvantages makes the whole thing for both and its not that thing for me. Physical money is more on its everyday and for financial use we can spend it also online that offers into digital currency which gives more priviledge to its advantages in elctronic or a faster ways of transferring money to other people. Another way is to save money in electronic systems is the future banks. Physical money will become limited in time.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
rowel21

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

digital walllet is usable you can send money to others without any hassle buy a load pay bills sooner or later electric payment will conquer more problems that physical money cant you save time and time is gold example  after work you want to rest but your love ones needs money for emergency but your lazy to get up by a instant click you send a electric money and no need to go out there to look for a money sender or a money remitance

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:00:34 PM

Electronic and physical money ,has its own advantages to us. When it comes to the used of electronic money ,you can used it when you have lack of time to go to the supermarket to buy goods. Other thab that it made us easier to do transaction your just going to click and pay. While the used of physical money you can used it if some stores doesnt accept money through electronic.
Kalemder
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1727

Be A Hope

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:01:13 PM

not both. of course the crypto

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: