Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:17:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone with a bank account  (Read 363 times)
glerand (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:33:09 PM

Hi, I need someone (or a company) with a bank account in the following banks: UBS, Deutshe Bank, Barclays, Citibank.
Payments will come from UBS UK, you will need to provide the amount received in btc, you can take 10%.
Amounts can go up to a million dollars, everything will be escrowed in Localbitcoins.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:18:32 PM

Hi, I need someone (or a company) with a bank account in the following banks: UBS, Deutshe Bank, Barclays, Citibank.
Payments will come from UBS UK, you will need to provide the amount received in btc, you can take 10%.
Amounts can go up to a million dollars, everything will be escrowed in Localbitcoins.

It is unlikely that somebody will accept this. They will be exposing themselves to a Man- In the-Middle attack. If the money which comes in is paid in relation to a contract and there is a dispute, the payer can try to recover the money.

miguelmorales85

Activity: 544
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:36:48 PM

wow .. just wow. I wonder if someone is naive or stupid enough to fall into this.

The catchphrase "Amounts can go up to a million dollars" killed me.

Please go and make a honest living by yourself. I cannot be sure if you are a scammer but the alarms sounds.

good luck
Marbella_Broker

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

Find out who you are and do it on purpose

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:04:48 PM

Hey dude, I can help, I have a few mates that are Nigerian Princes all you need to do is send your FIAT or Cryptos and you'll get atleast 25% interest daily plus you'll get a dodgy mastercard/visa with Mugabe's face on it. No cap on transfers, can do billions or trillions if so you wish. Zimbabwean dollars also accepted.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:16:51 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 07:35:17 PM by thesmallgod

Hey dude, I can help, I have a few mates that are Nigerian Princes all you need to do is send your FIAT or Cryptos and you'll get atleast 25% interest daily plus you'll get a dodgy mastercard/visa with Mugabe's face on it. No cap on transfers, can do billions or trillions if so you wish. Zimbabwean dollars also accepted.
You are part of the idiots given Nigerian bad Name. you collect money in false pretense and you allow foreigners to keep talking thrash about Nigeria. may Sango strike you down where ever you are. Op be warned do not do business with this goat unless you want to waist your money because he will scam you. be warned
Marbella_Broker

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

Find out who you are and do it on purpose

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:25:41 PM

You are part of the idiots given Nigerian bad Name. you collect money in false pretense and you allow foreigners to keep talking thrash about Nigeria. may Sango strike you down where ever you are. Op be warned do not do business with this goat unless you want to waist your money because he will scam you. be warned
[/quote]

LMAO!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
miguelmorales85

Activity: 544
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:31:49 PM

Come on guys! leave the man alone he just want to do business, safe and without risk.
We don't know his true intentions  Roll Eyes

peace
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:35:12 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 09:01:03 PM by Fidemoga

Come on guys! leave the man alone he just want to do business, safe and without risk.
We don't know his true intentions  Roll Eyes

peace
And we don't want to know them. Don't want to be scammed or involved into crime. There is no reason to use a foreign bank account for legit business.
nexus2k14

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:59:51 PM

Not scam, its money laundering. If tax man finds you well you will go to sit for a long time. I am from UK and I had offers like this before but not on internet. Don't risk you life for 10% is not worth it.
DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:24:07 PM

Clap, clap, Clap... how can these be possible? A million dollars is just like saying don't come near us, we are spammers.. Do not fall for their rich words,, this is bu**sh*t, sorry..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Danos

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 11:54:01 PM

Jesus christ, OP, how stupid you think people are ?
Money laundering ? Cleaning your hands with 3rd party ?
Even offering 50% will make someone legit to not agree

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: