Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to set a Avatar in my profile?  (Read 855 times)
Mohank (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:15:52 PM

Hi guys,
I am trying to participate in a signature campaign. But no idea how to set avatar in my profile. Sorry for the dumb question. Can you guys help?
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:29:18 AM

you rank is low, you can upload avatar from this page when you reach full member rank https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=avatar
Mohank (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:13:38 PM

you rank is low, you can upload avatar from this page when you reach full member rank https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=avatar

Ok. Some bounty programmes allow junior member to participate. Apart from filling google docs and writing post  what should I do?
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:41:10 AM

Ok. Some bounty programmes allow junior member to participate. Apart from filling google docs and writing post  what should I do?

Nothing which campaign you are going to join they should have mentioned that Avtar only for the users who are able to add it and only from Full Member account Avtar option is available to add.

For your future reference to add Avtar, go to profile and under their on the left side click: Forum Profile Information and in that on top you will see the AVTAR opp to it GO HERE link is their when you click, the new window will open with option of choose File and below that upload. first click choose file and click the avtar jpg or pnp and after that choose upload and that all your AVTAR is uploaded
Mohank (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:38:30 AM

Nothing which campaign you are going to join they should have mentioned that Avtar only for the users who are able to add it and only from Full Member account Avtar option is available to add.

For your future reference to add Avtar, go to profile and under their on the left side click: Forum Profile Information and in that on top you will see the AVTAR opp to it GO HERE link is their when you click, the new window will open with option of choose File and below that upload. first click choose file and click the avtar jpg or pnp and after that choose upload and that all your AVTAR is uploaded

Thank you for the reply. So basically I cant join in any bounty programmes before becoming a full member?
Sawpport

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:46:09 AM

I do not know yet how to use the avatar but it's just for members and use it in campaigns with pluses when you use it.
hinayupak

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:26:41 AM

How to set a Avatar in my profile? simpe Navigate to your profile click on your username at the top of the page Go to the "Edit Profile & Settings" tab, and there will be "Change picture" link in the bottom of your existing avatar.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:20:59 AM

I do not know yet how to use the avatar but it's just for members and use it in campaigns with pluses when you use it.
Setting up a avatar will help you to earn a good profit by participating in various avatar campaigns where the campaign will pay you for keeping their avatar. This can be similarly treated as signature campaigns.
pairinpay

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:23:57 AM

Hi guys,
I am trying to participate in a signature campaign. But no idea how to set avatar in my profile. Sorry for the dumb question. Can you guys help?

Be patient for rank up Full Member and you can set Avatar.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: