Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:52:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currency experts needed! Help others invest in crypto and you earn coins.  (Read 764 times)
fox_monkey (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:54:37 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 02:39:59 PM by fox_monkey

Hi all,

I am working on a project to help people invest in crypto currencies.

while starting with Bitcoins and Blockchains, i faced a considerable amount of difficulty in understanding what bitcoin is, how legit it is,how to buy, where to buy, how to set up my wallet, how to keep it secure, etc. etc.

I have also come across a lot of people who are just aware of cryptocurrencies but want in. However, they find the subject too complex.

I am starting a platform where people can register as crypto experts and then provide knowledge, resources, research and advice on all cryptos, ICO's etc. to the others who are starting on this journey, to understand and invest.

I am interested in meeting/ speaking with as many crypto currency experts as possible.

If you are interested, please comment on this post or reach out to me personally.

P.S : if this post violates the community guidelines in anyway, please let me know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkrise

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

Crypto Revo

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 03:32:14 PM

Perhaps you can PM me in details with any questions or pitches required for you to attract investors. I have a major experience in economy and crypto in particular, so simply leave me a private message here with the questions and your email, include your location if you plan on a physical meeting.

My work requires me to travel continually  to these countries: Turkey,Lebanon, UAE and Germany. So if you are nearby any of these countries we can even schedule a real time meeting .

Open for Rent
africarising

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:48:52 PM

Great idea. I am ready to share my knowledge. Kindly reach out to me. Thanks.
gron17

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:07:30 AM

Hi,

Would like to join in too.
Experience in Bitcoin and Ethereum and Ripple.
Other alt coins too.

Thanks.
ghdeveloper

Activity: 516
Merit: 100

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 10:41:16 AM

You can leave me a message about this matter.  Smiley

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
═══════════════════     Xeonbit Token XNS    ═══════════════════
fox_monkey (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:36:18 PM

thanks all for the messages.

i am going to send out a form link to all of you.

Let's take this forward.

Thanks.
kennedy23

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:48:56 PM

i want to try it im newbie btw haha
fox_monkey (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:32:59 PM

Hi,

Thank you for replying to the post.

I would be glad to know more about you.

We are working on building a network which is based on smart contracts where you advice people to invest in a specific crypto currency and if your analysis and predictions are correct, the people who took advice from you pay you and your reputation goes up which in turn gets you more followers.

Please fill this form so that i can invite you to the beta : https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/HNxYsdsNFkhWCgzD3

Thanks a lot.

looking forward to speaking with you soon.

darkrise

Crypto Revo

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:25:20 AM

the  link you posted has been marked as suspicious.

Please provide me the link in PM, if the link contains any malware or data leak I will find out and report you and get you banned bitcointalk..

if this on the other hand, is a legit form, I will gladly opt in.

Open for Rent
fox_monkey (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:59:13 AM

Hi,

the link is to a google form.

it is getting auto removed Sad

and i am trying to send it to all individually. but since it is a new account, it's taking time.

Thanks.
blockolo

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:04:38 PM

Hey!

I am the cofounder of cryptostellar.com and we are planning to launch a public crypto consulting programs. We have been offline/casual consulting as well as we have private groups which helps the invester's invest. I am interested in this.

Which locations are you starting at?
Profiinvestor

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:10:00 PM

Hello! I want to participate in your project, there is knowledge of the bounty and airdrops, I also trade at the crypto currency.
darkrise

Crypto Revo

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 05:19:40 PM

This thread should be closed the user was actually attempting to send suspicious links to interested people via PM..

Any mod kindly close this thread.

Open for Rent
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: