Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:06:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could Enjin coin reach a $100m Market Cap??  (Read 2702 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:01:09 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 06:35:44 PM by TimtheYoutuber

ENJIN COIN REVIEW
ICO : OCTOBER 3RD, 2017
https://enjincoin.io/

BASIC INFORMATION- ERC-20 token supported by a powerful framework of open source smart contracts and software development kits. (SDK’s) It is a decentralized platform to trade items and transfer virtual ownership between players.

Bitcoin Talk Discussion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042871.0

WHITE PAPER - https://enjincoin.io/enjincoin_whitepaper.pdf

MY ANALYSIS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNRo0jmH14c

What do you guys think about it?

Positivebetting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Psynthax

Activity: 2268
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:15:16 PM

It could but i will not sure if the enjin will be reaching it just in the short time. Enjin is blockchain gaming platform just like nexium and i think that will be better if the market cap below 100 million dollar.
none know about the future.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 12:06:21 AM

It could but i will not sure if the enjin will be reaching it just in the short time. Enjin is blockchain gaming platform just like nexium and i think that will be better if the market cap below 100 million dollar.
none know about the future.

I am not saying it is worth $100m, in the video I will explain my evaluation. I would agree with you though in the thought it is under $100m

Positivebetting
Scor Pio

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:28:58 AM

evrything can be happend in this crypto world, but seems the enjin coin need at least 1 years to reach that
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 04:23:55 PM

evrything can be happend in this crypto world, but seems the enjin coin need at least 1 years to reach that

I think it will take a bit longer than that to see some progress

Does anyone else have a opinion on this? I see that Enjin is fairly hyped on this forum

Positivebetting
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 04:50:47 PM

IMO yes

It just the matter of time
Enjin is an existing gaming community service which offers Hosting, Websites, Servers and ETC

By integrating Enjincoin, a blockchainised crypto into the market of the game server to prevent fraud, lower down cost. Especially in minecrafts servers, they could just trade items with Enjincoin without any doubt
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 06:18:37 PM

IMO yes

It just the matter of time
Enjin is an existing gaming community service which offers Hosting, Websites, Servers and ETC

By integrating Enjincoin, a blockchainised crypto into the market of the game server to prevent fraud, lower down cost. Especially in minecrafts servers, they could just trade items with Enjincoin without any doubt

So you think it will be widely accepted by the enjin coin community, and that it is worth $100m solely on the community? Or do you think they will be able to scale into Unity3d and unreal games as well. I can see 20% of the enjin users using this in the far future ( they are going to have to incentive developers with coins to make the transition )

I dont see how it could ever be worth $100m though considering scaling will be extremely hard. Developers on unity3d and unreal are not going to want to switch, instead they will want to wait for the technology of crypto currency to speed up and use a tool created by a larger service. What would be the point of integrating this tec into games now, when they can wait for Google or Apple to integrate something more effective?

Positivebetting
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:52:04 PM

Most likely yes, when its development is divided into many factors that increase its price, thats why increasing has some chances to be in near future.

CryptoSerenity

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:54:31 PM

It probably can, but not immediately. Lately everybody wants to get rich overnight and people have no patience, so many will be disappointed if it will not skyrocket immediately.
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 07:32:09 PM

No, it cannot reach that high. But it is difficult to predict what happen in this complicated market. I don't think also it is a good coin, the competition will not allow it to reach that high.
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 08:47:17 PM

My answer is simply NO, Their logo, coin name and domain name is enough to realize that this project is not good at all.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:53:17 PM

Everything is possible to happen and maybe enjin can reach 100 million dollars market cap . But the percentage for sure is very low. But enjin coin is one of my favorite because I see the potential of this coin to increase more in the future so if you have extra money its better to invest now in enjin and for sure you will be happy for the result because you earn some profit.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:56:44 PM

Enjin has always been my favourite ico because i know that the project spent a lot of money on promotion on this forum and in other bitcoin forums and platforms, and it looks that it was worth it because they raised a lot of money because of that, their signature campaign lasted for more than three months and it was a huge money from the developers.
But 100 million dollars is a huge amount of money, i doubt it, but it will probably happen in a months or maybe a years from now.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

GUI_Center

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:55:22 PM

It's definitely possible, but will take time. Long term, adoption will be key. If the team and community can push far reaching adoption I could see it reaching that market cap.

supremecourt

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:09:35 AM

with the right marketing it will probably go even higher, tho my guess is atleast 6months - 1year before any serious growth.

the idea is good.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:54:25 AM

$100 million market cap is not that a big deal in crypto, the team just need to deliver a sound platform, most of these gaming platform seems to me like they are over estimating the potential in the market or maybe they are just lasy to pushing forward with their plan
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:09:41 AM

Most likely yes, when its development is divided into many factors that increase its price, thats why increasing has some chances to be in near future.

What huge factors do they have in place to put a evaluation of $100,000,000 ?

It probably can, but not immediately. Lately everybody wants to get rich overnight and people have no patience, so many will be disappointed if it will not skyrocket immediately.

So you think it could reach $100m purely using the Enjin Community? Like I have said it will be extremely hard for them to scale, so the market for this coin will likely only be for the Enjin community in which I would expect 20% to adopt over a good amount of time

No, it cannot reach that high. But it is difficult to predict what happen in this complicated market. I don't think also it is a good coin, the competition will not allow it to reach that high.

I dont think this coin will actually be scalable which makes me not so sure about the investment

My answer is simply NO, Their logo, coin name and domain name is enough to realize that this project is not good at all.

I wouldnt say the project is awful, I think it just got over hyped and is way to expensive right now

Everything is possible to happen and maybe enjin can reach 100 million dollars market cap . But the percentage for sure is very low. But enjin coin is one of my favorite because I see the potential of this coin to increase more in the future so if you have extra money its better to invest now in enjin and for sure you will be happy for the result because you earn some profit.

What do you see in it though, I dont see it being scaled outside of the community so I doubt it can reach 100m$

Enjin has always been my favourite ico because i know that the project spent a lot of money on promotion on this forum and in other bitcoin forums and platforms, and it looks that it was worth it because they raised a lot of money because of that, their signature campaign lasted for more than three months and it was a huge money from the developers.
But 100 million dollars is a huge amount of money, i doubt it, but it will probably happen in a months or maybe a years from now.

If everything worked very perfectly then maybe it could reach $100m I agree. However it certainly isnt likely imo

It's definitely possible, but will take time. Long term, adoption will be key. If the team and community can push far reaching adoption I could see it reaching that market cap.

If they can get over 20% of its community to adopt it, then this could be pretty huge

with the right marketing it will probably go even higher, tho my guess is atleast 6months - 1year before any serious growth.

the idea is good.

Well of course, they are not doing anything crazy for a few months.

$100 million market cap is not that a big deal in crypto, the team just need to deliver a sound platform, most of these gaming platform seems to me like they are over estimating the potential in the market or maybe they are just lasy to pushing forward with their plan

Doesnt mean $100m is easy to reach though. I agree, I think they are overfunding and I don't believe they actually put enough time in studying the market and space.

Positivebetting
helloeth

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:10:31 AM

Absolutely. Far less creditable coins have reached it before. This has an existing industry where it is just replacing the monetary token already being exchanged. With no code issues this could be very promising!
xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:41:06 AM

Enjin disappoints me. They have so active community but there are only less than 20 to 50 people promoting it on forums. I don't think it will reach $100m market cap. It will be half dead in a year.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
f80

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:03:04 AM

How can you say, that they won't see success based on their logo and name?  Huh Huh
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: