Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:47:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could Enjin coin reach a $100m Market Cap??  (Read 2702 times)
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:53:13 AM

For the coin that recently appeared on the coinmarketcap, it has excellent turnover of more than $ 2 million. This shows interest in the project. I think for her there is a chance in the next six months with such interest to rise to 100 million on capitolization

How could you justify a $100m market cap with the information that we are given?
He can’t, he is just wishing that to happen, even before the ico ended I read some articles that did not gave a good review to the project and it seems they were right, the idea is not bad but I do not think those that invested in the coins are going to make any money with their investment.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:32:51 AM

If the team will develop what they plan to and have a good market strategy $100 million marketcap is very possible when you compare it to some projects in the space

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:50:00 PM

How could you justify a $100m market cap with the information that we are given?
He can’t, he is just wishing that to happen, even before the ico ended I read some articles that did not gave a good review to the project and it seems they were right, the idea is not bad but I do not think those that invested in the coins are going to make any money with their investment.
[/quote]

You are right, the idea is not bad however they did no research, they didnt talk to Unity3d developers. They hate the idea, and the only way this can succeed is if they host the coin on their platforms which they wont.

If the team will develop what they plan to and have a good market strategy $100 million marketcap is very possible when you compare it to some projects in the space

However for someone to invest without actually knowing what the "plan" is, very silly. I dont even think they have yellow papers for developers yet ( correct me if I am wrong ) which makes this a pathetic project. I tried to warn people that developers were not interested in this, and I doubt a majority of the Enjin Community will want to implement this.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 09:50:20 PM

Does anyone else have some opinions on Enjin?

Positivebetting
kimmanuel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:58:06 PM

Without calling into question the project, it seems to me a very high value
cool kong

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:48:50 AM

It's just not possible, enj, I think it's a swindler coin, ico ends up on the launch exchange, and then it's cheating investors on the price below the coin price. I don't recommend continuing to buy enj.
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:45:39 PM

I was following enjin from start, never cared to invest in.
I think it shows nice patterns to buy and sell. Just looking at coinmarketcap. You would keep profiting by pump dumps.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 04:10:01 AM

I was following enjin from start, never cared to invest in.
I think it shows nice patterns to buy and sell. Just looking at coinmarketcap. You would keep profiting by pump dumps.

The coin is so artificial and irrational, so I wouldn't personally try and predict the graph. Even in the event that it looks predictable. When you factor in the risk management, it just doesnt make much sense.

Positivebetting
Nonakryse

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:04:04 PM

Enjin has a lot of potential in my opinion. What the platform wants to build basically is a ecosystem for their thousands of games. The good things about Enjin is that they already have experience in that field and are not new to this like many other projects. They already have the games, they just want to implement the blockchain in order to make their games more efficient and profitable. You will be able for example to exchange all sort of skins and weapons between games simply by purchasing some enjin coin and selling it later for that skin. It's quite a good market to be in because we have to consider that blockchain is being used mainly by tech savvy people and usually they are young. Gamers are the best demographic in my opinion for blockchain implementations.
markybee0

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:35:00 PM

Does anyone else have some opinions on Enjin?

Enjin could easily be worth $100 million.Nearly every company on the stock market is overvalued.Even companies losing money every year have stupid market caps.Within 1 year there will be billions of dollars flooding into the crypto scene which means dumb investors with cash to invest.There won't be many companies that will be worth less than $100 million.

As long as Enjin do what they say they are going to do i will be looking at a half a billion dollar market cap.
cdtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:12:30 PM

No. Every "gaming" related token is scam, or just bad. Avoid gaming related ICO's at ALL COSTS.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:50:10 AM

No. Every "gaming" related token is scam, or just bad. Avoid gaming related ICO's at ALL COSTS.

I dont know if I would say that, however it certainly doesnt look very appetizing. Little increase today though. Who has a different point of view? I would like to debate this coin.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:48:31 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/enjin-coin/

We are seeing a 95% growth in ENJ today. We are just above the ICO price right now I believe. Which means if you bought it after the ICO when the price was hovering $.01 you could have made around 500%. Hopefully some people took my advice.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 05:07:01 PM

$.04 right now so it is closing in on the pre sale price. Hopefully it will get to $.05 again and not burn people who invested in the ICO. Who here is holding?

Positivebetting
bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:36:18 PM

$.04 right now so it is closing in on the pre sale price. Hopefully it will get to $.05 again and not burn people who invested in the ICO. Who here is holding?

I'm holding, but this is not because I'm a fan of enjin, this is only because I don't like selling tokens with loss. I'll hold until I get rid of this loss, once I get break even point, I'll sell it directly.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:30:03 AM

I'm holding, but this is not because I'm a fan of enjin, this is only because I don't like selling tokens with loss. I'll hold until I get rid of this loss, once I get break even point, I'll sell it directly.

That is a good idea, especially if you use good risk management with your portfolio. I typically invest enough to where I wont be upset with a loss, and then that forces me to really never sell at a loss. However some times when I reevaluate it is hard to get away from a hold.

Positivebetting
Pickle-Rick

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:51:28 AM

Lost interest when I saw what pre ico prices were compared to ico. Glad I did.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:39:19 AM

It is possible that it will reach that cap but it will take a long time. And it also depends on the team development

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 08:26:49 AM

Enjin Coin (ENJ) will probably hit 100$M mark for its market capitalization if it can continue to attract investors to pour in their money on this digital currency but the graph shows constant up and down of its market price which means it can reach the target market cap in a long term basis.

markybee0

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:23:22 PM

100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****100 Million Dollars Reached*****
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: