Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now  (Read 45411 times)
taildown

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:36:34 AM

The website has great design,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hleenyc

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:31:13 PM

Still no update on Team Members?  Every other ICO out there shows the people who are working on the project.  Gives us the sense on confidence that qualified people are behind it.
ICO-Buster

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:39:18 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 11:45:38 PM by ICO-Buster

Still no update on Team Members?  Every other ICO out there shows the people who are working on the project.  Gives us the sense on confidence that qualified people are behind it.

Qualified people? Qualified for what? To release a viable crypto currency? I suggest you give up hope now if that's what you expect. Look at their current track record and facts surrounding this project.

- Website hasn't been updated since the 21st of LAST MONTH when they FALSELY stated they were prepared to launch on exchanges that same week.
   No launch happened and no explanation was given, which is the least that could be done in this situation by any legit project that cares for their  
   reputation.
- They can't answer a single question in a straight-forward manner and not sounding like they are your neighbor Alice pitching some new MLM scheme she's hooked on.
- Their white paper contains no facts, just vague promises. Looks like it was written in 5 minutes by someone freshly out of high school who googled "cryptocurrency uses".

They went as far as using a proxy service in Panama for their ICANN registration in order to hide their identities, why would they release anything about themselves?
miner987

Activity: 321
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:49:32 PM

What was the price of this coin anyway??
ICO-Buster

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:54:38 PM

Last I heard from my idiot friend that invested in this scam, it was set by them at $3. Only problem with that is it's not traded anywhere and has no use to anyone, so it's effective price is nothing. Unfortunately, he's in too deep to understand that just because someone with a marketing script said it's $3 it doesn't just become worth something and it's worth nothing until it can be sold on markets or has a single purpose. None of this can be found here.
miner987

Activity: 321
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:02:11 PM

Last I heard from my idiot friend that invested in this scam, it was set by them at $3. Only problem with that is it's not traded anywhere and has no use to anyone, so it's effective price is nothing. Unfortunately, he's in too deep to understand that just because someone with a marketing script said it's $3 it doesn't just become worth something and it's worth nothing until it can be sold on markets or has a single purpose. None of this can be found here.

3$ Shocked
entropy0

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

Que sera sera

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:04:46 PM

... is this still alive? i havnt seen anything from devs

Grow your Discord community with panda-bot! https://pandabot.fatpanda.club
3wheelin

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:34:09 PM

Launch is supposed to be  the 12th
hleenyc

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:37:23 PM

Launch is supposed to be  the 12th

Where'd you hear that from?
ICO-Buster

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:55:32 PM

Launch is supposed to be

Let's leave it at that. Duecoin - The Future Is Due. Sometime. Soon.™
hleenyc

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:02:47 PM

Launch is supposed to be

Let's leave it at that. Duecoin - The Future Is Due. Sometime. Soon.™

Cheesy
softwork-LuckyGames

Activity: 267
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:22:06 AM

... is this still alive? i havnt seen anything from devs

We are waiting, few are still waiting because the DEV always disappear when they should respond

azzalea25

Activity: 310
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:37:18 AM

i think, this project is dead  Shocked
Duecoin Official

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:37:43 AM

The statement was all to do with updating the users about our next move towards the exchanges.

It doesn't matter what it was intended as. That statement is now a lie and you continue to ignore that. That is disrespectful to your supporters. You want to update us? Give us information on why you failed to complete market listings when you said you would.

We have absolutely no intention of making excuses or using delaying tactic

Yet, this is all you have been doing here - making excuses and delaying. Once again, actions speak louder than words and all your actions have been worthless so far. Give a proper statement explaining the delay instead of making up excuses and lying to your supporters. You should look for a new job that doesn't involve customer relations, you aren't doing good at it. I wonder how you'd feel if your salary was treated the same way you treat us with your lies and delays.

Enjoy your weekend, I'm sure you are exhausted from making up all these excuses and doing such a great job representing your project here.

Hi ICO Buster,

No one has ignored it, I have repeatedly mentioned that certain issues are there which is causing this delay, and it is not even a big deal, as these minor hurdles are very common, whether you talk about big or small projects. It will be unfair to use the word failed, as we are working on that only and soon you will have a proper idea about all this.

I have apologized multiple times to the users here and elsewhere about the delay, but previous delays were more to do with extending the presale nothing to do with any excuse. I repeat this; we got no REASON to delay it. If the intention was wrong then we would have NEVER closed the sales on 17th November. So, please stop putting words in my mouth when clearly there is nothing as such. I am absolutely happy with representing this lovely project, as it will be a life changer for many.

Thanks for your time.

No one has ignored it

Oh, really? Let's go to www.duecoin.io. What do we see there? A lie from 10 days ago that is up there and is being ignored by you. It's a lie that is on top of the website for this project and you continue to ignore it. And lie about it more and more. People are not idiots. We can read. We know what dates and weeks are.
Over the course of this week DUEC will complete its exchange listings
This is a lie and I dare you to prove me otherwise before you even think of calling me unfair about calling you a liar or a failure. The least you could do is take down the lie that welcomes people to your website, which I asked you to address multiple times but you can't even do that. Shows how much you and your team care about the community.

Unfair? Did you launch on the week of 21st like you said you would? No, at least I don't see that. What can that be described as? Failure to launch on time. It is completely fair to say your project failed to launch when you said it would and don't you dare accuse me of being unfair. I have only used facts in my dialogue with you, while you have none. Just delays and excuses. What is unfair is your treatment for investors and supporters of the project.

Apologized? You're lying again. You have not acknowledged that the statement on your site is false. That would constitute an apology or at least a beginning of one, but you are evading instead. Your lie about launch on the week of 21st is still on your website and you have not even bothered to make an apology that you are now lying about. Go find the apology you issued and quote it as a response right here please. And update your website that you have ignored for 10 days while you're at it. With a proper apology, not excuses. An apology that acknowledges your previous statement about release on the week of 21st as false and an explanation for failing to meet that deadline your team has set for themselves publicly and have publicly failed to meet, which are facts we see and you refuse to acknowledge. This is the least you can do for people whose money your project has taken.

I repeat this; we got no REASON to delay it.

Sure... Only reason would be your presale taking bitcoin from people that went up 5 times since then, but you had no reason at all.... Except for that 5 fold profit you gained by simply taking people's money and sitting on it.

Hi ICO Buster,

Again it's same thing, I have answered this previously. I can't repeat it every day. There are many projects that face delays and such issues, it does not mean that it's done intentionally.

Have a good time.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:41:20 AM

I sure hope this is legit.  I've been watching this for some time and figured I'd add my .02 and say I have 220,000 coins in this company.  I severely hope my business is able to use them

Dear 3wheelin,

If our intention was wrong, then we would have closed the shop by now. The issues we are facing are genuine, it's not even us alone but many projects go through such things. I assure you that we are not here to run away and soon things will be back on track, just stay with us....

Thanks for the support.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:43:44 AM

Lips sealed
Hello DEV - My problem is mining, I tried soil, I tried pool and nothing works, I'm really sorry because I got carried away with this crypto ...

Before I try to solve all the problems, do not be negative, give prizes to get attention, I have a YouTube channel with a good amount of followers, if everything works, I give my word that I will help in the dissemination...

Dear softwork-LuckyGames,

I have sent you PM few days ago, I haven't received any reply on it, so kindly update me with your situation, If you are still facing any issue, it will be sorted out.....

Thanks for your time.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:46:36 AM

The website has great design,

Hi Taildown,

We are glad that you liked it. I assure you that it will not be just the design, but the whole structure will be great too, stay tuned with us!

Thanks for the interest.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:01:43 AM

Still no update on Team Members?  Every other ICO out there shows the people who are working on the project.  Gives us the sense on confidence that qualified people are behind it.

Dear Hleenyc,

I can't argue much on that, as it is very much obvious thing. But when we started, it was very limited team. That made us go ahead with having the details of the individuals involved. You previously too made this request, I forwarded it to the team and most people on the table agreed. But since we are in stage where other things have become more important, and due to that this issue was put on hold. Once we come out of the current hurdle, then we will take this request as the FIRST thing to do.....

Have a nice day.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:07:46 AM

Still no update on Team Members?  Every other ICO out there shows the people who are working on the project.  Gives us the sense on confidence that qualified people are behind it.

Qualified people? Qualified for what? To release a viable crypto currency? I suggest you give up hope now if that's what you expect. Qualified to steal from people? Now, that they are qualified for. Look at their current track record and facts surrounding this project.

- Website hasn't been updated since the 21st of LAST MONTH when they FALSELY stated they were prepared to launch on exchanges that same week.
   No launch happened and no explanation was given, which is the least that could be done in this situation by any legit project that cares for their  
   reputation.
- They can't answer a single question in a straight-forward manner and not sounding like they are your neighbor Alice pitching some new MLM scheme she's hooked on.
- Their white paper contains no facts, just vague promises. Looks like it was written in 5 minutes by someone freshly out of high school who googled "cryptocurrency uses".

They went as far as using a proxy service in Panama for their ICANN registration in order to hide their identities, why would they release anything about themselves when they are thieves and they know it.

This is a scam through and through and whoever's posting here doesn't even bother to disprove it with facts. There's only excuses, delay tactics and a loose marketing script with a tight pool of words for making up excuses. They told people that buying in was only possible with BTC so they can't get caught, rode the bull that BTC experienced this year (1000% increase) and have no reason or interest in actually releasing anything because they already made their money, so why bother?

Dear ICO-Buster,

I am not sure what's your real agenda is. We have noticed that you have done only one thing, and that is to spread negativity about us in all your 7 posts that you have made so far on this forum. It's our priority to respect every individual no matter what. But by the look, it seems that your ONLY intention is to discredit Duecoin, which is clearly visible on every post you have made. If you have any PERSONAL issues, please don't push it against our project!

Have a nice day.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:13:24 AM

3$ Shocked

Dear miner987, There were several stages through which it went, so the starting price was not that. It's unfortunate that we have faced this hurdle, but we are not backing away from it. We ensure you that things are going to be back on the track very soon....

Thanks for your interest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: