Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:28:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now  (Read 45411 times)
ap1230

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:25:32 AM

https://www.duecoin.io/community/

That team page is a joke. The roadmap page https://www.duecoin.io/road-map/ is an even sadder joke... Lotteries on the roadmap? Really? That’s all you had to pad it with? That’s just desperate.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nonametouse

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

Smiley) Never Never
TanchikG

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:52:20 AM

When will there be a miracle?  Smiley
mythanh21021

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:39:13 PM

This is not very understandable with information like this. My wife needs this project to provide more information. Such content is not enough to attract investors. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
crypto-maker (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:16:20 AM

Duecoin.... you guys need to fix some the articles you put out into the world, like the steemit one is just unreadable. It’s embarrassing and just awfully written. 🤦‍♀️ I want to believe in this project so badly please just a bit more attention to these details is so important. Huh

Thank you HeptaCoin for bringing this to our attention, if you look closely at the authors/users who posted any of these articles you will see that it wasn't us as we will always do our best to use some sort of OfficialDuecoin name or variation of it; Steemit is a platform where journalists, bloggers, and basically anyone can write articles of interest and when a particular article is trending the author starts making micro commissions from it, this attracts people from all over the world to write articles of hot subjects and in many occasions they are not as proficient in English as they think or they simply don't care, while many of them will make a genuine effort to write properly, not all of them will. The best way to get, up to date, quality information is to follow us on our social media accounts. We are updating the information on the site but in the meantime you can search for Duecoin on Facebook and Twitter since those are the more active ones.
crypto-maker (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:41:58 AM

HitBTC just tweeted re-affirming that we will be listed soon: https://twitter.com/hitbtc/status/1002197331410931712
soon your dick

While there are some exchanges that have created their own coin which they try to push with lower transactions fees on their own platform for regular trading, one of Duecoin's aims is to offer participation in exclusive and non-exclusive ICOs and presales through the Duecoin Network across several exchanges, thus streamlining the process. It is a niche that no other crypto seems to be aiming for which positions Duecoin favorably in the market.
JW,  I reiterate what others have written here.  "across several exchanges..."  From what I have seen all the (err OUR!) eggs are in the one Hitbtc basket?  I've seen no other exchanges promoted or even hinted at on your main website which is so poorly maintained concerning new (OR ANY!!)news and updates!  It takes minutes, seconds with todays cut and paste world, to post something, ANYTHING about this project. 
Even the beta testing of the UI should be very transparent as many here have svengali like talents in this crypto world and could be a positive influence with review and revise comments?
And at the very least.   "soon" has become a four letter word!  We've heard it since the creation of dirt, of which I hope this coin does not become....
C'mon just throw us a bone.  Prove somehow this is still alive. (even the mining has disappeared???) Where did everybody go?
Prove somehow this is still alive. (even the mining has disappeared???) Where did everybody go?  Net Hashrate 211.72 TH/s 3 pools https://lpool.name/site/mining  http://s2.mpos-pools.com  http://www.duecoin.io/mining-duecoin/

The other exchanges listing DUEC are announcing it individually based on their progress integrating the tech, as we are not the only crypto they are listing on their exchanges. An African exchange "Bitaffrex" recently twitted the following:
https://twitter.com/bitaffrex/status/1002645479476350976

​We certainly don't put all our eggs on the same basket but we have to respect the requests made by the exchanges to be themselves the ones announcing the listing of DUEC.
In regards to the beta testing of the UI, NDAs are involved in order to protect that project and the relevant parties will be proving us with feedback directly, in turn we will update the DUEC community of the progress in such a way as to not harm it's potential success.
Regarding the website, we don't want to, as you said, cut and paste anything, nor do we want to be redundant by reposing all the information everywhere; we want to provide relevant information to addressed the specific concerns of each group as many of the members of the Duecoin community have shown interest in different areas of the project. In regards to the mining pool, I have informed our tech team and as soon as they give me an update I will post it here.   
TanchikG

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

HitBTC just tweeted re-affirming that we will be listed soon: https://twitter.com/hitbtc/status/1002197331410931712
soon your dick

While there are some exchanges that have created their own coin which they try to push with lower transactions fees on their own platform for regular trading, one of Duecoin's aims is to offer participation in exclusive and non-exclusive ICOs and presales through the Duecoin Network across several exchanges, thus streamlining the process. It is a niche that no other crypto seems to be aiming for which positions Duecoin favorably in the market.
JW,  I reiterate what others have written here.  "across several exchanges..."  From what I have seen all the (err OUR!) eggs are in the one Hitbtc basket?  I've seen no other exchanges promoted or even hinted at on your main website which is so poorly maintained concerning new (OR ANY!!)news and updates!  It takes minutes, seconds with todays cut and paste world, to post something, ANYTHING about this project. 
Even the beta testing of the UI should be very transparent as many here have svengali like talents in this crypto world and could be a positive influence with review and revise comments?
And at the very least.   "soon" has become a four letter word!  We've heard it since the creation of dirt, of which I hope this coin does not become....
C'mon just throw us a bone.  Prove somehow this is still alive. (even the mining has disappeared???) Where did everybody go?
Prove somehow this is still alive. (even the mining has disappeared???) Where did everybody go?  Net Hashrate 211.72 TH/s 3 pools https://lpool.name/site/mining  http://s2.mpos-pools.com  http://www.duecoin.io/mining-duecoin/

The other exchanges listing DUEC are announcing it individually based on their progress integrating the tech, as we are not the only crypto they are listing on their exchanges. An African exchange "Bitaffrex" recently twitted the following:
https://twitter.com/bitaffrex/status/1002645479476350976

​We certainly don't put all our eggs on the same basket but we have to respect the requests made by the exchanges to be themselves the ones announcing the listing of DUEC.
In regards to the beta testing of the UI, NDAs are involved in order to protect that project and the relevant parties will be proving us with feedback directly, in turn we will update the DUEC community of the progress in such a way as to not harm it's potential success.
Regarding the website, we don't want to, as you said, cut and paste anything, nor do we want to be redundant by reposing all the information everywhere; we want to provide relevant information to addressed the specific concerns of each group as many of the members of the Duecoin community have shown interest in different areas of the project. In regards to the mining pool, I have informed our tech team and as soon as they give me an update I will post it here.   
  Thank you for the information, but when will we get to the exchange? Everyone is just tired of waiting so many people write negative comments. We do not need words! We need action.
hleenyc

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:23:37 AM

WTH?!?!  Another new account claiming the others aren't real and this one is the real one?  Stan Golden is gone and Coincrest doesn't respond to questions about him.  Will the real DueCoin please stand up!
crypto-maker (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:04:25 PM

WTH?!?!  Another new account claiming the others aren't real and this one is the real one?  Stan Golden is gone and Coincrest doesn't respond to questions about him.  Will the real DueCoin please stand up!

I don't know what you mean by "another new account" since I was the one who initiated the ANN thread (go to page 1 and look at which user posted post #1)
In regards to any issue you are having with another company or person I suggest to deal with them. There were a number of companies that approached us to promoted Duecoin to their clients, and obviously we don't know the names of each of the employees on each of the companies, nor do we have any saying or part on what these companies do after they fulfill their agreement with us (promoting DUEC)
Emapsen

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

I wish you advance! Arguable activity, pretty good website, irreproachable approach!
major4al

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:24:57 AM

It's July Ann and there is still no valid update other than the coming weeks from HITBTC.  It's is now over six months.  Can we really expect overdue Duecoin to be added this month?Huh??
inheritor

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:47:56 AM

It's July Ann and there is still no valid update other than the coming weeks from HITBTC.  It's is now over six months.  Can we really expect overdue Duecoin to be added this month?Huh??
It will never be added. DUEC paid only for HITbtc twitter announce.
nonametouse

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:07:12 AM

The Future Is Now, the moment not here Smiley)
azzalea25

Activity: 310
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:54:16 PM

It will never be added. DUEC paid only for HITbtc twitter announce.

kkk...u're right... just paid for twt..  Grin
ap1230

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:48:31 AM

Who’s Ann?
Hoang152

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:25:20 PM

Waiting for the amazing future !  Grin
JWDuecoin

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

If we could make HitBTC work faster we would. There is nothing that we would like more than to be done with the process, they have told us we are at the end of the process so until they tell us something else that is all we know. When we do not respond right away it's not to duck anything, there is no point in responding until we have concrete news. When there is, we will post it and tweet and use every available method to send the information out.

Who’s Ann?

Nobody.

Ann = announcement
ap1230

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

Who’s Ann?

Nobody.

Ann = announcement

I’m aware of that. Asking the guy who keeps referring to some Ann.
cslinz

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:26:35 AM

Added Duecoin to mining pool:

http://cryptopool.at

-o stratum+tcp://cryptopool.at:3333 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=DUE
ap1230

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:14:56 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 11:12:53 PM by ap1230

Duecoin.... you guys need to fix some the articles you put out into the world, like the steemit one is just unreadable. It’s embarrassing and just awfully written. 🤦‍♀️ I want to believe in this project so badly please just a bit more attention to these details is so important. Huh

Thank you HeptaCoin for bringing this to our attention, if you look closely at the authors/users who posted any of these articles you will see that it wasn't us as we will always do our best to use some sort of OfficialDuecoin name or variation of it; Steemit is a platform where journalists, bloggers, and basically anyone can write articles of interest and when a particular article is trending the author starts making micro commissions from it, this attracts people from all over the world to write articles of hot subjects and in many occasions they are not as proficient in English as they think or they simply don't care, while many of them will make a genuine effort to write properly, not all of them will. The best way to get, up to date, quality information is to follow us on our social media accounts. We are updating the information on the site but in the meantime you can search for Duecoin on Facebook and Twitter since those are the more active ones.

You said yourself that DuecoinOfficial, seemingly the biggest source of poorly written crap about your project all over the internet, was not official and now you are saying it is? Your PR is just as inconsistent as the rest of this project.

I looked at the other authors you talk about. They aren’t any worse than your “official” authors of this sad attempt at giving the community information they’ve been asking about for months: https://www.duecoin.io/community/ and pretty much the rest of the site. The quality of information you put out on your own site is equally trash to the articles written by illiterate “journalists” surviving on their pennies for clicks. You didn’t even bother to create emails for the addresses listed on that page. Here’s a response I got while using your “official” email: “Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to ru@duecoin.io because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.“

HitBTC probably looked over the obvious scam that this project with no plan, substance or purpose is and decided not to take any more risks beyond saying it will be listed “soon”, which they later can backpedal from by saying “1000 years is soon on the galactic scale”. And that’s about how long this “James W” behind this failed attempt would need to actually turn it into something of even the smallest value at the rate he’s been going.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: