Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official PhenixCoin[PXC] Update Thread  (Read 19588 times)
MKoch

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 05:41:17 PM

I celebrate with youuuu Cheesy

PvsFsczAEW65c8EiwvL3F2YUfeP219L13n

*PARTY*

RIGHT ON !  ( pxc sent )

Also to Weav

Also from my side a big thanks. Just let me know as soon as you need to get celebrated again Cheesy Wink

50PXC are still notable in my tiny wallet Smiley
You can still get cheap PXC on cryptsy...

Yes i have to Hurry. I want to sell my 7950 for pxc/btc/ltc an Then invest it into pxc... Power cost are to High here for mining...
nviere

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 06:49:03 PM

Thanks Joerii!
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 02:02:51 AM

Difficulty retarget : 2.50644953 -> 4.51160915

cool , was busy and missed the retarget this time.. time to buy Smiley

that 45,000 by order is mine... please stay away.. those miners should be dumping soon Smiley

I was going to ask if it was yours ^^

You are late, two big dumps already took place ... the first one was in the 32k range (in one chunk) ...
I not even sure the guy knew that crypsy takes the difference (when you sell at 1000 and there is a buy order at 1500, you get 1000 and crypsy get the remaining 500 ...)

This logic doesn't sound correct. This could lead to a lot of trade throughs.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
nawazish1

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 09:56:12 AM

When is our most awaited Exchange is going to rock in the world.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
nviere

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 04:23:22 PM

I think after Iamatrix's large orders at cryptsy get filled Tongue
Breen2543

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 04:26:34 PM

I don't think he is selling coins on cryptsy.
nviere

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 04:33:26 PM

I meant buying orders Wink
ToxicDartFrog

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 04:46:42 PM

If BTCe wasn't down I'd send over some more coin to cryptsy to buy as well right now. Currently about 1500 short from my goal of at least 10k PXC. Also it looks like PXC is sitting at a the long term support line which hopefully means it should likely go up from here. This also means it's likely the cheapest you'll be able to get it before the announcements start coming out Tongue
TheFuneral

Activity: 356

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 04:51:36 PM

which "large" orders do you presume to be his?
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:20:58 PM

i have done a few big buy orders lol

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:25:31 PM

If BTCe wasn't down I'd send over some more coin to cryptsy to buy as well right now. Currently about 1500 short from my goal of at least 10k PXC. Also it looks like PXC is sitting at a the long term support line which hopefully means it should likely go up from here. This also means it's likely the cheapest you'll be able to get it before the announcements start coming out Tongue

My target is same as you but i am 7000PXC away from it Grin And cant buy. Because don't have money Sad

nviere

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:34:59 PM

which "large" orders do you presume to be his?

I meant the one of 33000 but its gone. Anyway was just kidding guys.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:37:41 PM

the biggest I have had on cryptcy was 25k

nviere

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:38:25 PM

My target is same as you but i am 7000PXC away from it Grin And cant buy. Because don't have money Sad

Sell your mining rig then:) and buy some coins . Sold mine as well but for different reasons. It was just too much noise, and since I live in a relatively small appartement you could hear it in every room...aargh those Asus cards sounded like large vacuumcleaners.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:39:53 PM

Sell your mining rig then:) and buy some coins . Sold mine as well but for different reasons. It was just to much noise, and since I live in a relatively small appartement you could hear it in every room...aargh

you should try living with 20+ rigs lol

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:43:40 PM

Sell your mining rig then:) and buy some coins . Sold mine as well but for different reasons. It was just to much noise, and since I live in a relatively small appartement you could hear it in every room...aargh those Asus cards sounded like large vacuumcleaners.

You are telling me to sell the rig from which I managed to buy and mine precious 3000PXC. No I am not gonna sell my rig. And even If i sold it I wont be able to buy PXC cause it is really difficult to find a payment processor who supports Pakistan. But i found an exchange which supports Pakistan and if I use it to send money to my payment processor then there will be lots of taxes which will be deducted. Withdraw is different.

EDIT: Sound doesn't bothers me at all. Cause I am senseless person Grin

nviere

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:44:20 PM

Sell your mining rig then:) and buy some coins . Sold mine as well but for different reasons. It was just to much noise, and since I live in a relatively small appartement you could hear it in every room...aargh

you should try living with 20+ rigs lol

Just imagining that is enough now to make me jump out the window.. Tongue
nviere

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:47:12 PM

Sell your mining rig then:) and buy some coins . Sold mine as well but for different reasons. It was just to much noise, and since I live in a relatively small appartement you could hear it in every room...aargh those Asus cards sounded like large vacuumcleaners.

You are telling me to sell the rig from which I managed to buy and mine precious 3000PXC. No I am not gonna sell my rig. And even If i sold it I wont be able to buy PXC cause it is really difficult to find a payment processor who supports Pakistan. But i found an exchange which supports Pakistan and if I use it to send money to my payment processor then there will be lots of taxes which will be deducted. Withdraw is different.

If you have the room and it helps you fill your wallet then you should definitely keep it. But you can use paypal
in pakistan right? Btc-e has a paypal option as well.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:50:20 PM

If you have the room and it helps you fill your wallet then you should definitely keep it. But you can use paypal
in pakistan right? Btc-e has a paypal option as well.

Paypal does not support Pakistan. That is why I have to use Webmoney and a Exchanger to withdraw money to Pakistan.

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 03:48:30 PM

11 !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: