Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:09:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Targets Above $10,000 really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 233 times)
arcds9 (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:51:27 AM

this is a good news huh!!!!!!!!wall street analyst, thanks for your guess. because we all see it coming. bitcoin future is bright. the price goes higher and higher and soon it will reach 10000$ so this is christmas is n't it? so what are you waiting for? keep investing on btc and enjoy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:04:13 AM

Invest on bitcoin because this is our future. $10k is really reachable but i prefer to hold even longer because i think the price are still cheap, billionaires believes that bitcoin can hit $100k then that is the time to decide weather to SELL or HODL even tighter.
joemanabat05

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:06:16 AM

i cant wait to make it happen i hope it will increase the price so that the wait is worth it Cheesy
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:10:33 AM

i cant wait to make it happen i hope it will increase the price so that the wait is worth it Cheesy

It will surely happen just hodl and be patient, $10k is worth it but for me if you really believe on bitcoin you will HODL it until it hit the moon, because the price will surely go even higher in the future. Bitcoin is really great, it will multiply all our money.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:19:47 AM

this is a good news huh!!!!!!!!wall street analyst, thanks for your guess. because we all see it coming. bitcoin future is bright. the price goes higher and higher and soon it will reach 10000$ so this is christmas is n't it? so what are you waiting for? keep investing on btc and enjoy.

Don't be too ecstatic seeing bitcoin going to $10K. We still needed $2K more to reach that goal and we don't know what the future brings. We may see another roadblocks ahead that may pull the price back again. We all love to see it one day, and I also like to see it before Christmas time or at the end of the year so that all of us can make profit this season.

I'm sure that there are tons of investors will to pour cash to the system to push the price to $10K, but we need to wait. We don't want the price to artificially pump by those manipulators because we all know that after a big pump a crash is bound to happen.
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:22:57 AM

$10K is definitely approaching. I cannot tell you when it will happen, but it will definitely happen in the near future.

Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:24:20 AM

I am expecting atleast $10k before a huge correction throughout all crypto because there will be profit taking when price will be near or above $10k. Many traders are waiting for this ATH price for years so expect a dropdown from that region.
BlockchainCoder

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:32:18 AM

Mostly like there is no problem for Bitcoin reach 10K next year. but after it reach the 10k, I think there will be a lot of guys start sale the holding as it might already fulfill theirs expectations. so I don't think it will shortly go up to 20K next year, maybe come back the rising again after 1 or 2 years.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:34:03 AM

I can see a downside for a day or week before it will happen, if not then its hard to say it will go 10,000$ - 1Btc at the end of this year,
I still need to see at least a breakout on short deals before i can safely say its down a bit.

Disclaimer: This is not an Investment Advice! Smiley
Vladislavski

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:57:36 AM

I think in 2018 bitcoin will reach 10k. It will even go higher than that so i will keep on investing in it. I hope that i can double my money when bitcoin hits 16k.

I will at least sell my coins when it hits 50k.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:57:51 AM

Probably it could be) however, I don't advise you to buy BTC with current price. It is better to wait till BTC dump and then buy bitcoins   Wink

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████