Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:17:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to join signature bounty?  (Read 1965 times)
iLatios (OP)

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:42:53 AM

Hello there! I am going to take part in signature bounty campaign for the first time. Unfortunately, I can't understand how to use their avatar and special link to their website with all posts from my profile.   Huh

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rugosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:59:47 AM

most campaign signatures just require you copy paste the code into your signature under your profile

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:14:34 AM

Hello there! I am going to take part in signature bounty campaign for the first time. Unfortunately, I can't understand how to use their avatar and special link to their website with all posts from my profile.   Huh

You are a Jr.Member, so right now options for signature campaign that pay in BTC are very less and you should keep a check on this link to find when a Bitcoin Paying Campaign is available for Jr. Member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 .
But you can easily find Bounty Campaigns for Jr.Member under this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 .

After you find a signature campaign for yourself, just copy the code provided for Jr.Member and then open the profile tab, then click on Forum Profile Information and then paste the code under Signature box and click on Change Profile. And you have successfully applied the signature moreover don't forget to fill your details in the Signature Campaign thread informing the manager that you have applied for the campaign.

And for now Jr.Member does not have an access to Avatar, so there is no option for you.
waqarkahloon

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:23:16 AM

For any campaign, they provide signatures for each rank. So copy signature according to your rank from bounty thread and then open your profile, click forum information, there paste signature in signature section of your profile. Then click save at end of page

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:29:24 AM

You cannot possibly use their avatar for you are just a Jr. Member. Click Profile tab to change profile.

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:10:31 PM

Signature campaigns are bounty campaigns you can have the bbcode for the concern rank in the signature campaign thread op. You just need to copy and paste the concern code according to your rank in forum profile information page to add it.
For avatar you need to go in the same page mentioned above and add it in the first you find in that page. Avatar you have to save in your computer or phone to upload it.
There are many altcoin bounties in the forum. You can check the below link to check according to your wish.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:20:37 PM

It is very simple to join a signature bounty.Every campaign provides a signature and avtar and sometimes pm also. First of all you should copy the signature provided for your rank and then you should  go to your profile and on the left hand side you will find an option named "Forum profile information" .Click on it you will find a checkbox where you have to paste the signature you copied and then click on change profile button .Your signature will be changed.Check if there is a avtar or pm for your rank .If yes then follow the same procedure you followed for signature.Afterwards go to their thread and read "how to apply " section .Fill the required information and post it on there thread.Your request to join the campaign will be sent.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:58:16 PM

There are many signature campaigns gives the bitcoin as well as tokens for the members participating in the campaign. If want to join only in the bounty campaign you can check in the altcoin section to join in that.
Every campaign will be having bbcode to join in their campaign. So copy and paster it to your signature in your account and apply to there.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:33:38 PM

The first you should increase your rank by post quality posts.
The second u can find bounty here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 or here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0
Then u can join at here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 after u get jr.member or above :3..
Hope u will get some bounty from my guide

iLatios (OP)

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:14:54 PM

Thank all of you a lot! I am grateful to find a lot of ideas not only how to take part, but also what bounty campaigns to choose.
I have already found one and joined it! Thanks for your help!

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:25:21 AM

The first you should increase your rank by post quality posts.
The second u can find bounty here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 or here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0
Then u can join at here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 after u get jr.member or above :3..
Hope u will get some bounty from my guide

There are a lot of signature campaigns to choose from. Just make sure that you are making a quality post because signature campaign managers are checking your post history first before letting you join a campaign. Also make sure to follow the rules of the campaign and generally the forum rules. Make a constructive post which can add information and value to the discussion. Aside from the links mentioned above, you can also find the overview of signature campaigns paying bitcoin here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0. It is updated from time to time so you can just check it in case you want to find a suitable campaign for you.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:19:19 AM

Simply you need to download the avatar from specific signature campaign thread and also copy the appropriate signature code.
Go to profile link of your account, click avatar option shown on top and upload avatar that you downloaded from thread.
Next, click 'forum profile information' and paste the whole code into signature field.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:52:20 AM

To use an avatar you need to rank full member at least to able to wear an avatar. To wear an avatar just go to the profile page and go to Forum Profile Information page, when you reach full member there will be an avatar and you will see "Go here".

About the special link, are you talking about the signature code ? They usually provide us the signature code, so you only need to wear it on your profile.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:35:01 PM

most campaign signatures just require you copy paste the code into your signature under your profile
First go to the campaign and copy the code of avatar then go to your profile copy the code on your forum profile in signature.Wait for the reply of the campaign manager if you are accepted.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:33:33 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 04:21:40 PM by reda

You need to join camping. First you read the signature camping rules then will aplly for the campaign formate. Then will copy the code of what your grade copy the code and apply your profil link the will chge the avatar Sibeal. Them you post your request. Follow the  Campaign rules and you will learn  more information from bitcoin. I f need any infromation you will get more process information.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:40:32 PM

First of all you need a good rank position like Sr member.You will find some signature campaign in service section.But before apply make sure that campaign have free spots for your rank.In the mean time you must read the rules carefully and wear signature according your rank.Then you have to check campaign managers reply, if you are accepted then you can start posting.Signature campaign is a reward for the participants for the contribution on this forum.So I will request you to not take it professionally.

Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:06:29 PM

First of all you need a good rank position like Sr member.You will find some signature campaign in service section.But before apply make sure that campaign have free spots for your rank.In the mean time you must read the rules carefully and wear signature according your rank.Then you have to check campaign managers reply, if you are accepted then you can start posting.Signature campaign is a reward for the participants for the contribution on this forum.So I will request you to not take it professionally.
There are actually camps that do accept Jr. members above specially on bounty alt campaigns which they do allow low ranks compared on btc weekly campaign which they do impose strict compliance when it comes to rank to avoid spamming. First off on the question on putting up avatar and signature would really be found on your profile settings which you can find it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=XXXXXX;sa=forumProfile ... "X" signifies your UserI which you can find already or read up the signature space. Just copy the codes given by the camp and just choose up the signature approriate for your rank.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:03:05 AM

At first you need to rank up yourself from jr member at that rank you can apply in signature campaign.For applaying in campaign following their steps to applY and their rules and regulations to accept you in their signature bounty.
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:42:55 AM

Wow this was helpful.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:34:20 PM

At first you need to rank up yourself from jr member at that rank you can apply in signature campaign.For applaying in campaign following their steps to applY and their rules and regulations to accept you in their signature bounty.

It is just the 30 posts to reach that rank sometime when you create a account in the forum your potential activity might be lesser than the 20 activity but still very weeks only ahead to reach that jr member rank.
From that rank to any level you will be able to get slotted in bounty campaigns and some managers use to accept the people before that rank too.

From the newbie level you will be able to involve in twitter and facebook campaign but the payment will be very less than you can find the signature campaign and bounty tokens with the future price.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: