Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to join signature bounty?  (Read 1957 times)
ICOMain.io

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:59:50 AM

Almost all the signature campaign are require at least junior member or above. I saw quite a number of signature ampaign required start from member rank also. so first of all, to get your rank up to at least junior member, then can go wear the signatures that provides by the token issuer.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lehbane

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:48:56 PM

Well you have to look for a campaign first then read their rules, put their signature and personal text if they have before application since they will not accep some joined who don't do it before applying, then review the spreadsheet if your accepted or no... if yes then start making your construvtive posts.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:15:24 AM

Well OP is already wearing a signature so it means he is participating in a signature campaign so it is better to lock this thread now to restrict from further spamming!

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:14:19 AM

Well OP is already wearing a signature so it means he is participating in a signature campaign so it is better to lock this thread now to restrict from further spamming!

If you are trully concern from spamming then why did you still coment here? You already know that op is already wearing a sig which means he is already joined a campaign therfor theres no need to spam here just to boost your post count.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:10:11 PM

If you are trully concern from spamming then why did you still coment here? You already know that op is already wearing a sig which means he is already joined a campaign therfor theres no need to spam here just to boost your post count.

I too checked it mate. Signature he wore seems bounty signature so he already part of the one campaign. So he should take the look at thread and lock it mate. We cannot stop this spamming replies on the various thread mate.
You can find the many DT taking action against spamming and trashing those kind of people but still you are looking to stop the people it will never work at all bro.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:39:39 PM

Hello there! I am going to take part in signature bounty campaign for the first time. Unfortunately, I can't understand how to use their avatar and special link to their website with all posts from my profile.   Huh

Most of the signature bounty you should wear the signature coding in your profile based upon your ranking. And also some might require avathar too. So you should wear avathar until the bounty end. Later you will rewarded buy token.
cryptotrader15

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 01:36:29 AM

for all the junior members like me, stop searching for avatar option  for signature campaign as we don't have such option in our profile
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:24:33 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 01:04:37 PM by Koro-Sensei

for all the junior members like me, stop searching for avatar option  for signature campaign as we don't have such option in our profile
Please stop reviving dead threads it was already answered long time ago since it was from 2017 stop shitting this post i hope OP will lock this from now on. Please stop this nonsense it was already solved the OP was satisfied so people don't go answering this again.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

Almost all the signature campaign are require at least junior member or above. I saw quite a number of signature ampaign required start from member rank also. so first of all, to get your rank up to at least junior member, then can go wear the signatures that provides by the token issuer.

Most of the campaign is asking for Jr. members, only a few managers asking for only members because there are many Jr. Members in the Bitcointalk which will make their more complicated that's why they will choose only member level and up.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
statementp

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:24:36 AM

Thanks so much for the information on this thread, i have have sleepless nights just trying to find out how to wear the signature Avatar as a newbie but thanks to every member here, i am now informed that wearing of signature Avatar is strictly for selected rank members in the group. But some campaign accepts signatures from newbies and jr. member without them wearing the signature Avatar. Once again i say a big thank you to you all. Together, we can get to the top.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

Thanks so much for the information on this thread, i have have sleepless nights just trying to find out how to wear the signature Avatar as a newbie but thanks to every member here, i am now informed that wearing of signature Avatar is strictly for selected rank members in the group. But some campaign accepts signatures from newbies and jr. member without them wearing the signature Avatar. Once again i say a big thank you to you all. Together, we can get to the top.

Those campaigns accepting newbies will be ask you to wear the signature text and hyperlink text which can used upon your rank. If you really wanna look into the ICO projects on bounties section you need to select the right one according to the rank expectation to participate with them.

You are not stop in this rank mate. Until the Junior member rank you do not need to find the merits to upgrade the rank until that activity will bring up to the concern rank mate. Good for your future campaigns.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:15:32 PM

If you have the requirements to join the campaign just read their terms/instructions and then apply and then hope to be accepted.

litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:03:18 PM

Hello there! I am going to take part in signature bounty campaign for the first time. Unfortunately, I can't understand how to use their avatar and special link to their website with all posts from my profile.   Huh

Signature campaign will always open up on service section. If signature campaign slots are open, we can see Signature BB codes based upon their rank. Also you can see avatar and personal text, Just go to your forum profile setting and past your signature codes and upload avatar. If you really deserve for that campaign, they will accept you. Then you can work for them based upon their requirement.
hentel

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:57:46 PM

I just joined in a signature campaign, and first don't understand where to wear avatar Smiley)). Thank you for this post, although it's created for a long time.
dammy95

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:27:29 AM

This was helpful.. Thanks
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:10:19 PM

Hey buddy this post was very old. I can see the signature from your account. Hope you understood everything with others answers. But still this post is open. If you got the answer for your question better lock you post. Because many people unnecessarily posting the same answer.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:02:06 AM

This topic is very old, I think you need to lock this thread, but for other new member of this forum I will share something base on your question. Its simple if you want to wear their signature  just copy the signature code from any bounty signature campaign that are appropriate to your forum rank  and paste it in your signature space in your profile, just click  forum profile information and you can see the signature space in your profile, then paste.

Wearing avatar is exclusive for Full Member and above only and the lower rank is not qualified.

Benito01

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:05:56 PM

Maybe this question is old, but yes this thread may help some new members here so prepare them self to join bounty signature program in the future  to make their life meaningful as one of the supporter of this forum.

Thanks for making this topic.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
sashablause

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

you just fill in the form that has been provided in the signature rules and install the signature code according to your rank. but mostly now to follow the signature campaign at least its rank is jr.member
wengden

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:34:22 PM

Just copy the code for signature. Avatar is just an additional stake for us to use.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: