Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:11:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete!  (Read 31775 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:35:15 AM

The LiveTree Adept Crowd-sale is now complete! More information on next steps is incoming very soon, thank you to all who participated!

A few weeks have passed and the more information which was promised did not arrive. Does anyone know anything on what is going on?

I look at the telegram group, they are still developing their project and don't inform about the bounty campaign or when payment will be done.
Actually i always ask them in telegram when thae bounty distribution or any update about bounty campaign.but they dont have exact answer they always say they dont know about bounty campaign .thay always say bounty related question muat be ask in bitcointalk thread.

A problem that can not be solved by them or actually they will never distribute token to everyone. No information to date.

I find it very unlikely that they won't distribute tokens. More likely the people on telegram know very little about bounty issues, which are delegated to Bounty Manager.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:14:15 AM

The LiveTree Adept Crowd-sale is now complete! More information on next steps is incoming very soon, thank you to all who participated!

A few weeks have passed and the more information which was promised did not arrive. Does anyone know anything on what is going on?

I look at the telegram group, they are still developing their project and don't inform about the bounty campaign or when payment will be done.
Actually i always ask them in telegram when thae bounty distribution or any update about bounty campaign.but they dont have exact answer they always say they dont know about bounty campaign .thay always say bounty related question muat be ask in bitcointalk thread.

A problem that can not be solved by them or actually they will never distribute token to everyone. No information to date.

I find it very unlikely that they won't distribute tokens. More likely the people on telegram know very little about bounty issues, which are delegated to Bounty Manager.
I am also concerned about the bounty distribution.
When will it be distributed? What is the ratio of bounty amount/ICO amount?
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:10:04 PM

I think you will recieve 1.75% SED depending on your number of atakes, although, bounty is only available after the min. raise has been met which is approx. $1.5million. These information can be found in the bounty thread
enigmatical

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:37:38 PM

No one knows what's going on or what to expect and this is very bad, we are all kept in the dark regarding the post ICO arrangements and plans.

Things are very confusing because there is no explanation that I found after the token sale ended.

This is the problem that  the project has, there is lack of proper communication from the team to the general public, which is totally wrong because during the ICO, the team especially the CEO made sure he carried everyone along to achieve the objective which is to raise the required funds during its ICO, now the rest is history.
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 11:23:03 PM

Let's just wait and hope for the best!
We saw that LiveTree took active part in conferences and they already have established business, so everything should be fine!

Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

There is some chatter on the Livetree bounty thread, the bounty manager, Sylon, has been replying to some concerns about the bounty payouts, but he can only say what the Livetree devs tell him, or don't tell him.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:47:04 PM

Let's just wait and hope for the best!
We saw that LiveTree took active part in conferences and they already have established business, so everything should be fine!

No..no.. this is not be fine,man
They never to answer about the distribution of tokens or about Bounty.
If they have plenty of time to attend conferences, they should also have time to communicate with their community here or in the telegram.
And if this situation continues, I'm afraid some people will start shouting negative things about this project out there
Lexs163

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:17:49 PM

Accuracy in the information itself is certainly not, it remains only to expect updates about further actions     

Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:53:49 PM

Accuracy in the information itself is certainly not, it remains only to expect updates about further actions     

I just jumped onto the LiveTree Telegram to see if there was any more updates to this, but not yet. I agree with him (A.Turing) in that Telegram is "clumsy"; as a method of distributing information it's not the best, better to put it somewhere permanently visable.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:16:47 PM

Everybody is waiting for the latest updates of this project, do they successfully run their token sale?
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:19:10 PM

No..no.. this is not be fine,man
They never to answer about the distribution of tokens or about Bounty.
If they have plenty of time to attend conferences, they should also have time to communicate with their community here or in the telegram.
And if this situation continues, I'm afraid some people will start shouting negative things about this project out there

Yes I agree with you. I hope they will distribute bounty soon
Also Livetree ICO was on Cointelegraph ICO calendar.

GayOfThrones

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

I think you will recieve 1.75% SED depending on your number of atakes, although, bounty is only available after the min. raise has been met which is approx. $1.5million. These information can be found in the bounty thread

In the bounty thread there's also the promise of a buyback of a part of the tokens, but nobody is talking about this.

Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:21:27 PM

I am a little worried about this project now.
There are many red flags since I got to know this project.
Hope I am proved wrong.
GayOfThrones

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:19:24 PM

Hope I am proved wrong.

I don't think they are dishonest. They just are careless towards the community which have promoted them.

sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:54:57 PM

Hope I am proved wrong.

I don't think they are dishonest. They just are careless towards the community which have promoted them.

Hopefully you're right! Anyways, it's annoying that some projects don't care about the community as soon as their ICO is over.

enigmatical

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:43:40 AM

Hope I am proved wrong.

Hopefully you're right! Anyways, it's annoying that some projects don't care about the community as soon as their ICO is over.

That is exactly what this LivetreeHQ project has displayed very clearly. I remember how vibrant and responsive the CEO used to be especially in the telegram group, but now they are all gone absent without leave abandoning the entire community to wonder.
enigmatical

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:45:26 AM

In the bounty thread there's also the promise of a buyback of a part of the tokens, but nobody is talking about this.

The bounty thread says alot but even at this point, I am beginning to take all these with a pinch of salt just as a strategy to lure people and drawing attention towards the project.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:48:30 AM

How much they raised on ICO? Tokens trading anywhere already? And when platform launch? Roadmap very poor, and I dont see launch platform date there  Huh
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:02:11 PM

Hope I am proved wrong.

The devs are quite active on the LiveTree Telegram channel and all there replies to queries about the ICO, bounties and airdrops are quite forthcoming and positive.
Livetree.Adept

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:44:33 PM

Price change and referrer program Seed Airdrop completed

In the early hours of 26 April we completed the long-awaited LiveTree Seed Airdrop to distribute Seed to a lot of token holders.
Everyone who bought Seed before the mark to market price change needed to receive their additional Seed to make up for the difference. Anyone who purchased Seed before 15 March will have found the new balance in their wallet on the morning of 26 April.

The next Seed airdrop will be for the bounty program and is scheduled for next week. Watch this space

Read more here: https://medium.com/@LiveTree/price-change-and-referrer-program-seed-airdrop-completed-e0658ce38ad3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: