Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2019, 07:19:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why economists say Bitcoin a bubble  (Read 3577 times)
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:46:43 AM

I talk to big economists they say Is only a Bubble my thought Is no bitcoin Is revolution of economy even doesnt have a background like gold the value Is power of the people what do you think?

A bubble is a bubble when something is overbought, it is that simple. Is bitcoin overbought right now?
With a supply of 21 million (not considering lost BTCs), with all the brightest minds working on it, with the strongest network, and with a marketcap that is still very small compared to what a global 24/7 market like bitcoin is could deliver.... then no, I don't think we are anywhere near a bubble. Corrections will come and go, that doesn't mean we were in a bubble.
whos that BIG ECONOMISTs?and what economy they are stands for?specific country?(ofcourse its impossible that you have talked to world economist with an S)most of the time those what we called economist only favor for what interested them.they are really not for the peoples concerns but for the concern pabor to them.
All the so called economists that are busy saying all these stuffs are just some set of talkative as far as I am concerned. The only explanation I can give is that they have no idea what they are saying or they are just some self-proclaimed economists with no sense at all. I care less whatever they say just like you have said and anyone that wants to take their word for it, then that is their business.
I believe the reason they are saying all these things about Bitcoin being a bubble is because of the fact that it is believed that Bitcoin is moved by Investment and that it needs correction. They believe that whenever people decide to withdraw their profit, which they might do, that their no so called bubble will burst.

I pray that even such thing happens, everyone should not give up hope, but should see it as another chance, and keep on investing no matter what.
We have been seeing a lot of corrections and that is not a correction staying up for so long which means the market is really getting pretty strong and people do not care as they are holding up for the long term anyway. It is crazy and except bitcoin becomes highly usable in the long run, I am not sure how long it is going to last before we start seeing dumps which could lead to some huge correction. The newcomers are still coming in, so we may just expect this to keep going like this for a while.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:47:17 AM

I believe that if the currency, for example, is provided by the economy of the country, then bitcoin is not provided. That is, it is likely that it can be a soap bubble in terms of value, which sooner or later burst. Undecided
Bitcoin is really doing well for itself at the moment and whether we keep calling it a bubble or not, it keeps soaring. The last correction despite all the FUDs generated with bitcoin being a bubble should have gone further down than that but here we are; it keeps soaring. Should we call it a strong bubble that has refused to burst all these while despite all that is being said? Or should we still keep watching if it is really a bubble or not? We just have to keep watching how events end up turning out.

musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:49:25 AM

hard to say, I thin it's a bubble to some extend

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
bitgov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:18:33 PM

I talk to big economists they say Is only a Bubble my thought Is no bitcoin Is revolution of economy even doesnt have a background like gold the value Is power of the people what do you think?

These great economists are usually in some way connected with banks - so it is logic that they are in opposit, or they are so hardened in the old economic form that their perspective of thinking does not allow the possibility of a completely new form of economics which sooner or later will be based on blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.

░░░░░░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
░███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███░
░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░

████      █████████▄ ▀██████████▀  ▄████████▄       ▄█████████▄     ████ ████       ███             
     ██████     ███    ▀███▄   ████    ▄████▀  ▀█████   ▄████▀   ▀████▄   ████ █████      ███             
    ████████    ███     ████   ████  ▄███▀             ████  ▄███▄  ████  ████ ██████▄    ███             
   ████  ████   ███    ▄███▀   ████  ████             ████           ████ ████ ███ ▀███   ███             
  ▄███    ███▄  █████████▀     ████  ████             ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ████ ████ ███   ███▄ ███            ▀
  ███  ██  ███  ███  ███       ████  ████▄             ████  ▀███▀  ████  ████ ███    ███████   ▄█████▄█ ▄
 ████ ████ ████ ▀███  ███▄     ████   ▀████▄    ▄█████  ▀████▄   ▄████▀   ████ ███     ▀█████   ██    ██ █
████        ████ ▀███  ████    ████     ▀██████████▀      ▀█████████▀     ████ ███       ████ ▄ ▀█████▀█ █

░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░██████░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░████░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
████
██████
████
██
WEBSITE
▬◎▬◎▬◎▬◎▬
TWITTER

██
████
██████
████