Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:32:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaigns  (Read 1542 times)
se150401317 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:29:28 PM

Any signature campaigns that actually pay in prominent altcoins like Litecoin, Eth, Dash or similar top alts that are high on market cap?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:00:34 PM

the prominent reward for signature campaigns seems to he Bitcoin although I think I say one rewarding in Ethereum. there are also a few which give both Bitcoin and  the coin that the signature campaign is for so the reward is 2 different coins.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:06:23 PM

Any signature campaigns that actually pay in prominent altcoins like Litecoin, Eth, Dash or similar top alts that are high on market cap?

Some signature campaign will be ready to pay bitcoin and upcoming coins ICO tokens in the market cap list will be also distributed along with the bitcoins you receive weekly. If you wish to get the ICO tokens specially you have to go with the altcoin ICO campaigns.
I did not any campaigns gives you Ethereum, LTC or other top coins as a payment.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:10:52 PM

Not really. Most signature campaigns only pay out in Bitcoin or an altcoin (whatever the ICO is for, it will pay in that altcoin or Bitcoin). It is easier.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Minotus

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:26:45 PM

Signature campsigns are the main sources for many of alt coins. Signature campaigns give their own alt coins. İ really like signature campaigns and I will keep participating in them.

arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:45:05 PM

some are paying Eth but mostly bitcoin.although others pays both eth and bitcoin,but what ever payment you may recieve whats important is payment is indeed..
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:47:15 PM

Most projects, will pay out with their coins. It makes nosense, in paying in Bitcoin, unless you have a whole bunch of money hanging around.

Is logical if you think of it. And if you support decent campaigns, you never know what price the tokens might get in couple of months.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:03:13 PM

Nope don't think so. Because ever since i started, I haven't seen any signature campaigns paying with altcoins other than what they are promoting. And if there are, those signature campaigns most of the time pay it's participants through bitcoins. Simoly because it is easier and makes them save time. But maybe there is. I really can't tell. Because i haven't been around here j thisbforum that long yetm so i still do not know a lot about many things here.
NoiseBoy

Activity: 266

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:13:54 PM

One of the major benefits/goals of signature campaigns is to build the initial network of users that will help to launch the project. So much in crypto relies on strong network effects, and if you can't build your network, it doesn't matter if you have the greatest project ever.

It's like how Microsoft dominates the market for operating systems despite the fact that I've never yet met someone who loves Windows. People just use it because it's what everyone else uses, so if you want to be interoperable with everyone else, you don't have much of a choice.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:22:28 PM

If I think that there was a taas campaign in turkish local area, apart from that, unify campaign continues
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:24:33 PM

Many times you can convert the assets they pay you with to any number of other assets on the exchanges. Shop around for something that you can endorse. You're signature space is valuable so don't give it away for free and don't allow these scam artists to have any of your space. Be responsible and vet your contractors diligently.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄      
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:25:08 PM

Some signature campaign will be ready to pay bitcoin and upcoming coins ICO tokens in the market cap list will be also distributed along with the bitcoins you receive weekly. If you wish to get the ICO tokens specially you have to go with the altcoin ICO campaigns.
I did not any campaigns gives you Ethereum, LTC or other top coins as a payment.
yeah me too not see the campain give etherum ltc or other top coins as a reward

ussually signature campaign payment by bitcoin or in ico you get payment from ico token, but no problem because you can convert the bitcoin or ico token to ltc, ethereum and other coins
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:25:57 PM

I haven't really seen signature campaigns paying in top 5 altcoins yet, all the signature campaigns I've seen and participated in (1 at the moment of writing this). The main reason this happens is because if you only pay out in litecoin or dash you will only be able to target a niched group of individuals who actually want to get paid in thet altcoin. But honestly I don't see the problem, you can just get paid in bitcoin and buy any altcoin you like with the money you earn from that campaign, it's as easy as that. You will only lose out on the transaction fees but that shouldn't be too much with segwit activated.
se150401317 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:15:57 AM

yeah me too not see the campain give etherum ltc or other top coins as a reward

ussually signature campaign payment by bitcoin or in ico you get payment from ico token, but no problem because you can convert the bitcoin or ico token to ltc, ethereum and other coins

So I guess, only option left is joining a signature campaign that is paying in bitcoin and then buy altcoins with those earned bitcoin. No other way to directly earn top alts apart from faucets which are totally useless.
satish37

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:45:10 AM

The main purpose of signature campaigns is to  promote their new project which the launch, so when a new coin is released they will like to promote that coin on trading platform, next they will like to pay in the coin which is cheapest, that is why there are so many air drops, bounty  and signature campaigns. which is natural , economical and good for a new project , otherwise who will not like to have bitcoin and ethereum as a reward. 
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:59:50 AM

That would actually be quite a good idea. But usually signature campaigns pay in the token they they make themselves. Rarely they would pay in Bitcoins, if you can spot those campaigns.
i-synthestech

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:01:40 AM

signature campaigns are really a source to gain alrcoins
I think that it is a really good opportunity
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:10:31 AM

I see not many Signature Campaigns paying participants with Bitcoin or Ethereum. In my opinion, Campaigns that directly pay with Bitcoin actually have a small allocation. Although the pay is clear the week and the participants are clearly limited. However, this is still not comparable in my opinion.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:21:19 AM

I see not many Signature Campaigns paying participants with Bitcoin or Ethereum. In my opinion, Campaigns that directly pay with Bitcoin actually have a small allocation. Although the pay is clear the week and the participants are clearly limited. However, this is still not comparable in my opinion.

You are absolutely right. If the payment with bitcoin does get paid every week but the amount paid in the given is small plus the restrictions of the participants. And we have to work harder because the rules are more stringent
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:22:02 AM

I think join in the signature bounty campaign is just another way to join in ICO, you should make a deep research about the project and make a decision by yourself.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: