Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE SERVICE TWITTER AUTO LIKE  (Read 124 times)
bonusdeposit (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:48:40 PM

For the Bounty Hunter, in following the project Bounty Sosmed, would feel overwhelmed in following many projects one of them while Like or Retweet project twitter, but for this time I have practical tips with a way to click automatically will ter-like all the twitter status , without having to install the application, ok, Here are the steps:

* / Open your Browser, chrome, opera mini, or mozilla, I personally use Google Chrome
* / And then open the link twitter project
* / Show all twitter status from first to last status
* / After all open, then right click select Inspection or with Ctrl + Shift + i
* / Next select the console tab, and paste the code below

Code:
var inputs = document.getElementsByClassName('ProfileTweet-actionButtonUndo ProfileTweet-action--unfavorite u-linkClean js-actionButton js-actionFavorite'); for(var i=0; i<inputs.length;i++) { inputs[i].click(); }

* / Press Enter, then automatically all twitter status will be all-like.

Hopefully with this topic, for bounty hunter can ease the burden in running baunty sosmednya project, maybe for future post I will make a topic on how Retwet Twitter Automatically,

Hopefully useful topic, and do not put too objection if you are willing to send merit for me. thank you

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: