Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:54:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] WIN FREE BTC - LIFT's Bitcoin Lottery 2.0 - we need your feedback  (Read 4239 times)
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 08:09:59 PM

A Payment has been received into your bitcoin wallet.
Public Note: LIFT Lottery BETA 2 Payout #8

just saying, it's legit and working Smiley

fraenk (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

living in forward thinking

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 08:14:43 PM

A Payment has been received into your bitcoin wallet.
Public Note: LIFT Lottery BETA 2 Payout #8

just saying, it's legit and working Smiley
Thanks!

and congratulations!

LIFT loves you!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 10:22:10 PM

This weekend we will stick to the daily raffle. After the Sunday drawing, we will move to a 48hr timer with the exception of a 24hr sunday-raffle every week and see how this goes.
Awesome to hear! I look forward to someday finally winning one of the drawings, :p.

I'm a bit lost as to why the move from 24h to 48h though. I thought the poll was pretty much all for the 24h?

the poll was actually not very revealing.

14 voters spread into 6, 5 and 3... and that doesnt really represent a significant fraction of the audience.

we want to try it out at least and see from the usage stats how the community responds.

Ahh, got you! I wasn't aware that there weren't that many that voted.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
fraenk (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 10:30:23 AM

our top referrers have just been credited ~10 instant satoshis per referred visit in the last week... enjoy

LIFT loves you!
fraenk (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 01:41:15 PM

Now then... is there any chance you can implement a manual withdraw process? I'd rather let things build up a bit rather than have smaller payments coming more often. I'm sure I'm not the only one!

that's a valuable suggestion!! >on the inspiration list - if executed 20000 Instant Satoshis and 50 tickets your way!

i recon it would be a while until we get there, though... there's a shitload of things we also need to implement for the administration side Wink

we have implemented a feature that lets players "halt" their payouts in order to accumulate more BTC before receiving payments to their wallet

you will find the feature in your player stats' expanded details.

@ranlo: your reward has been credited!

LIFT loves you!
fraenk (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 02:05:19 PM

anyone here using BitcoinSocially?!

The Site feels pretty empty... we went to try it out anyway => https://www.bitcoinsocially.com/lift/

if you are using the site... make friends with us and post your playerID to our wall to receive 1000 instant satoshis!!

LIFT loves you!
tinyteapot

Activity: 1161
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 03:21:40 PM

I use it, posted my id and got paid. Cheers. Now, if I can just win the lottery...
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 03:41:38 PM

Now then... is there any chance you can implement a manual withdraw process? I'd rather let things build up a bit rather than have smaller payments coming more often. I'm sure I'm not the only one!

that's a valuable suggestion!! >on the inspiration list - if executed 20000 Instant Satoshis and 50 tickets your way!

i recon it would be a while until we get there, though... there's a shitload of things we also need to implement for the administration side Wink

we have implemented a feature that lets players "halt" their payouts in order to accumulate more BTC before receiving payments to their wallet

This is awesome. Thank you! I'll keep feeding ideas as they pop up too, Smiley.

BTW, on the referral side, what rank were we this time? :p

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
fraenk (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 03:55:05 PM

under all referrers in the passed week, you ranked #7 with 219 visits, under those passing a ref-value you ranked #2

LIFT loves you!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 04:06:55 PM

under all referrers in the passed week, you ranked #7 with 219 visits, under those passing a ref-value you ranked #2

Awesome. Thanks! Oddly enough building traffic has been a bit tougher than I expected. It appears some people dislike the rotator but won't tell why, lol.

fraenk (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 08:17:15 PM

we have just made another payout to our players. surprisingly many of you (including last round's grand prize winner) are already "halting" their payments... great to see this feature find so much response!

LIFT loves you!
fraenk (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 08:28:45 PM

and to keep it interesting for the coming week's 48hr raffles, we have given the prize pool another 10% pump.

LIFT loves you!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:35:01 PM

we have just made another payout to our players. surprisingly many of you (including last round's grand prize winner) are already "halting" their payments... great to see this feature find so much response!

It's great to see that it wasn't just me wanting it, too! It's nice being able to "bank" the satoshis instead of having a lot of smaller payments.

fraenk (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 09:45:20 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2013, 11:50:52 AM by fraenk

ok, our experiments with "Bitcoin Socially" have been rather disappointing...

to make LIFT more social, we have created a facebook page.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ... and post your player ID to our wall and receive 2000 instant satoshis!

https://www.facebook.com/bitcoinLIFT

LIFT loves you!
kleetkluts

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 10:13:30 AM

Liked your page, keep up the good work!
fraenk (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 11:19:41 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2013, 11:50:34 AM by fraenk

ok, our experiments with "Bitcoin Socially" have been rather disappointing...

to make LIFT more social, we have created a facebook page.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ... and post your player ID to our wall and receive 2000 instant satoshis!

https://www.facebook.com/bitcoinLIFT
Liked your page, keep up the good work!

Now if you also post your player ID on Facebook... the 2000 instant satoshis will be flying your way Wink

LIFT loves you!
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 11:27:28 AM

liked and ID posted Cheesy

ty

fraenk (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 11:42:13 AM

ty

and rewards credited... thanks for the support!

LIFT loves you!
amelias

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:08:51 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2013, 10:29:57 AM by amelias

where to enroll for Lottery ?
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 12:10:15 PM

ty

and rewards credited... thanks for the support!

received, thanks!

where to get free bitcoin?

on free bitcoin sites, obviously.  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: