Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:39:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Please choose the coin-swap mechanic you prefer. For further details regarding the logic please read the most recent update (30th October). The option that receives the most votes by Saturday the 4th November, will be the one applied to the swap.
* You get ONE coin on the new blockchain for every FOUR Signatum V1 coins you swap to the new blockchain. All Signatum V1 coins received during the swap, will be burned.
* You get ONE coin on the new blockchain for every TWENTY Signatum V1 coins you swap to the new blockchain. You will then get to keep your Signatum V1 coins in the process too and are free to trade them afterwards. Hence no coins will be burned.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum 2.0  (Read 102071 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:07:24 PM

I believe that an adequate commission is 5% for developers and 5 for a marketing fund. Otherwise, no one will mine it. Show me at least one coin with a commission of 28%? This is a stupid idea!

Comments like theese is why they need to clarify it. It is not 28% of max supply. It is on the page though when i read it again, but alot of poeple dont read all that text Tongue

"The total swap supply will be 34,375,000 coins, with an additional 28% split across team members (20%) and the treasury fund (8%). As the coin supply is projected to increase year-on-year that ownership share and treasure fund will over time be diluted significantly to around 4.5% after 20 years."

So the pre mine allocated for devs is under 5% after 20 years. Which means in the coming years it is quite high, but gets lower. There have been coins with a high premine having success tho, and we got a big community. Also they are giving 62%, not as airdrops or ico or any of that. But to the miners/investors of Sigtnatum.

I still have faith, but the coming months will be exciting. Signatum is a high risk/reward coin, just how i like it! Not in crypto for the small profits Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Flowenf

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:14:31 PM

This is great news! Well done, all the best for Signatum 2.0
UtopianMessiah

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:14:48 PM

so SIGT holders will lose 75% of their coins and you take 20% overall as premine for yourself?
you really think that's a good restart for a coin where the holders got already scammed by the "no premine" joke?

How will holders loose 75%? Do you know any math at all? and have you ever heard of recapitalization in the business world?
And premine will be minor portion of total circulation.  If they succeed you'll make 10x, or as it stands you will make -95%.

Tough choice right?
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:31:40 PM

Hi to all, its quite obvious whats going on here...they are trying to get the most out of it, for themselves, not for the community. Theres nothing fair left on this one, theyre pushing people into something which is only good for them. They dont care about the community, they just take it as a vehicle to reach their agenda. they never implied the community as a whole in this process, they just hope: "We all sincerely hope that you will agree that this is the best direction for Signatum and we welcome you all to join us and help us execute on our vision for Signatum." They talk about transparence but the opposite is the case.
They try to find a solution for this coin. They don't have full access to the core so nothing is possible in term of improvement atm.
They give you the possibility to get coins on the (future) new chain.
If you want to stick on the old chain when the swap process will be active, no problemo, you can. But the v1.0 chain cannot be improved if the originals devs don't come back (and nobody knows if they will).
So yeah, this is the best direction in my opinion. It can be seen as a new coin, but any signatum holder will be able to swap their coin, so the choice is yours.
About the premine, I don't care, we all see that all coins with no reward for the devs are super hard to maintain. We all see what happened with the "fair" signatum.
There is shit tons of good coins with premine or fees (33% on whale !), if the devs work and deliver on time, I'm fine with it.
If you have a better idea, feel free to contribute.

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
gurumeditation

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:35:05 PM

And yet another token relaunching and tacking advantage of the new investors, why not focus on the project you already have going instead of abandoning it?
How can you work on a project if only the original devs (who disapeared) have the core keys ?
Please read the announcement on the website, if you see any better option feel free to contribute.
And for your information, signatum was not a token, new signatum will not be a token

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
Epicyclic

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:35:26 PM

And yet another token relaunching and tacking advantage of the new investors, why not focus on the project you already have going instead of abandoning it?

The project requires continuation, the original Devs have absconded and taken the code and keys with them effectively locking out any progress unless they return, it is necessary to protect peoples investments for the future.
UtopianMessiah

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:36:41 PM

So the devs should help the baggage shit stained project that is Signatum for free? Risk-reward greenfield project?
Artyhardy

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:49:32 PM

New Signatum coming? Old one dead?
UtopianMessiah

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:04:44 PM

New Signatum coming? Old one dead?

it's all there I believe: https://signatum.org/
rumpel_tusk

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:28:36 PM

I was hesitant about investing in the original Signatum. But this looks promising given the team is being transparent and is making it a community coin. Community coins are the future in my opinion. One of the core principles of Cryptocurrency is to be decentralized. What can be more decentralized than a coin that is run by the community Smiley
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:15:24 PM

What about comparison table with similar projects? Right now I don't see any advantages or unique features to pay for.  Huh
Epicyclic

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:29:48 PM

A relaunch of this coin will be a disaster. While the price may go up at first and a bunch of people will make some money, it’s doomed. It would be much better to leave sigt in history books and start over with a new idea, new coin and new direction. Putting lipstick on this pig won’t make it any better.

Ideas are being raised and discussed over project name change, nothing concrete, however, the core values of saving Sigt investors from their apparent abandonment is very much set in stone at this point.
TwistedXT

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:42:33 PM

A relaunch of this coin will be a disaster. While the price may go up at first and a bunch of people will make some money, it’s doomed. It would be much better to leave sigt in history books and start over with a new idea, new coin and new direction. Putting lipstick on this pig won’t make it any better.

Ideas are being raised and discussed over project name change, nothing concrete, however, the core values of saving Sigt investors from their apparent abandonment is very much set in stone at this point.

Epicyclic, Thank you and the new devs for all your efforts, I for one really appreciate what you guys are doing.  Smiley

Oren4000

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:49:58 PM

Just a question, what happens if the original devs pull the plug on their server nodes? Can the block chain keep functioning or will that stop everything in its tracks? Or can that be fixed by the new devs by adding new nodes?

Sorry, I'm a blockchain newbie, that's why I ask.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy:  ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
vikingchild (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:09:24 PM

No more coin to mining Sad
How about any airdrop program?

Unclaimed coins will be dedicated and split between air-drops to the community and the treasury fund (to be used for business development and exchange fee listings).

In the current blockchain this is not possible. On the new one it is.

Nobody here is forced to do the swap - doing the swap is voluntary, but we cannot guarantee the survival of the old blockchain as that is at the mercy of Skankhunter and Doctor.
sparker327

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:15:12 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 04:31:32 PM by sparker327

Epicyclic, Thank you and the new devs for all your efforts, I for one really appreciate what you guys are doing.  Smiley

Nice. Just got email that my original message was deleted. I didn’t say anything bad or FUD, just my opinion and my post is gone. See what happens in a moderated forum, censorship. Good thing someone had responded to it or it would be gone forever in this forum.

So my message gets deleted?

But, this message doesnt get deleted?

So the devs should help the baggage shit stained project that is Signatum for free? Risk-reward greenfield project?

Nor does this one?

28% pre mine lollll, Double assfuck 2.0 LOL

Please explain this Epicyclic because on the face it would seem that I'm being purposely silenced
Leass

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:16:36 PM

Can anyone tell me why You keep deleting my posts? I've asked some questions and raised some concerns. I expected answer and got deleted. Lol.
No FUD, just asking.
That behavior put you in line with old devs...

JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:20:02 PM

No more coin to mining Sad
How about any airdrop program?

Unclaimed coins will be dedicated and split between air-drops to the community and the treasury fund (to be used for business development and exchange fee listings).

In the current blockchain this is not possible. On the new one it is.

Nobody here is forced to do the swap - doing the swap is voluntary, but we cannot guarantee the survival of the old blockchain as that is at the mercy of Skankhunter and Doctor.

where is the swap going to take place? yobit?
sparker327

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:21:27 PM

Can anyone tell me why You keep deleting my posts? I've asked some questions and raised some concerns. I expected answer and got deleted. Lol.
No FUD, just asking.

This is the exact reason certain people cried for a moderated forum, so ANYONE with a valid, but different opinion can be silenced. All this does it bring a false sense of security when no one can question what anyone is doing with this, or any other coin for that matter.  All I said was sigt was doomed and the Devs should create a new coin and my post gets deleted
Leass

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:24:13 PM

No FUD, just asking.

This is the exact reason certain people cried for a moderated forum, so ANYONE with a valid, but different opinion can be silenced. All this does it bring a false sense of security when no one can question what anyone is doing with this, or any other coin for that matter.  All I said was sigt was doomed and the Devs should create a new coin and my post gets deleted
Same here, asked how many sigt devs are holding in stash. It's bad question/FUD spreading ? Probably answer is Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: