Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:11:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Please choose the coin-swap mechanic you prefer. For further details regarding the logic please read the most recent update (30th October). The option that receives the most votes by Saturday the 4th November, will be the one applied to the swap.
* You get ONE coin on the new blockchain for every FOUR Signatum V1 coins you swap to the new blockchain. All Signatum V1 coins received during the swap, will be burned.
* You get ONE coin on the new blockchain for every TWENTY Signatum V1 coins you swap to the new blockchain. You will then get to keep your Signatum V1 coins in the process too and are free to trade them afterwards. Hence no coins will be burned.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum 2.0  (Read 102067 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
_relic

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:01:29 AM

Why dont you just leave the project cryptovore "vikingchild"?

If you have decency leave the project.

@kasper @eikcam @johnsmith @squbs why dont you ask this guy to leave? start free from any association with the scammers.

You are aware that we were all community contributors together before as well? What rock have you been living under? Wink So you are essentially saying we should all leave....

If you believe you can do better, you are free to use part of your 605 BTC to start a new currency and run it the way you want to, and offer people a swap from Signatum if you so wish.

The only thing currently ensuring that Signatum holds any value today and is not sub 10 satoshi yet, is the free coin-swap offer - many see it as a Pre-ICO essentially - except we don't get a dime doing it this way.

What motivates you to be a part of this team? I see nothing essential you bring to them developers plus your association with the "doctor" is a very big red flag.
The coin should be free of you.  You also connive for a pump and dump that benefits the previous core group. Ask the people who suddenly become bag-holder from your connivance. People are scared of the new coin because your face is connected to it.

Let this new group and investors be free of you. Leave. Just leave.

You have a very bad trust rating from the long time trusted people in bitcointalk.org. I don't think any good coin would want that.

If there is anyone in this team you are not satisfied with, you are free to voice your support for one of the other 1100 coins on the market. You are not under any circumstances forced to support this project or stick around if you are not happy with team members.

All of us on this new coin, had the exact same association to Doctor and Skankhunter. We were community contributors.

My contribution to the project you can read in the original thread and my title. If you are unsure what those terms means, I can recommend some books on both subjects or suggest some online sources to get you started. I am more than happy to help you expand your knowledgebase if you are interested.

I support the new coin but not you. The stench of scam is all over you. Why do you keep wanting to be in the middle of the new project? Leave. If you can  brainwash 20 year old kids/core team to believe with you, not all people who has seen more. Give this community space without any of your stench.

What do i expect, your grip on the front row is the very ticket to your scam agenda and to cover up your criminal acts.

You and the doctor all belong to jail and nothing you can do to cover that up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Epicyclic

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:16:44 AM

Relic,

it would appear you have a personal vendetta against Vikingchild, could you elaborate on this please?

you make many claims, however, as a community, we are still waiting to see anything of evidence other than your word.

we dont know who you are, so we are not likely to trust your word alone without any real evidence, please present this or pipe down, as it is starting to sound like doomsday FUD.

Your next comments are crucial, we are listening, the floor is yours.
vikingchild (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:36:37 AM

Relic,

You are kindly advised to stop spreading unfounded self-fabricated lies and proceed to other crypto projects instead.

I have said enough on this subject with you and frankly I am done entertaining your unconstructive comments, simply because you are angry that I removed you from Discord.

Immediately after you were removed from Discord, you proceeded to open a Bitcointalk account, with the sole purpose to distribute your self-fabricated and self-serving lies as you were angry with me for removing you for Discord for inappropriate behaviour (that you were warned repeatedly to tone down on) as well as for Doctor for scamming you. Just like you, I lost substantial sums on Signatum myself. At one point my Signatum holdings were worth in excess of 10btc (vast majority gained through mining, and 0.88 BTC invested of personal BTC holdings), today I would not even get half a bitcoin. I can attest that I never at any point in time sold a single Signatum myself. So if I am a scammer I must be the worst scammer in human history, unless the objective of that supposed scam was to scam myself? Rather than take my personal feelings towards the Doctor and Skankhunter out unto others, who have nothing to do with it, I choose to channel my emotions and energy towards something positive instead, that helps people out. I, along with this group of people I have gathered, aim to create a positive ethical corner in the crowded crypto-scam-marketplace.

Just do not project your feelings you have for the Signatum founders onto me nor this project.

Any future comments from you are subject to moderation if they are not based on facts.
jjcool33

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:28:14 AM

Relic,

You are kindly advised to stop spreading unfounded self-fabricated lies and proceed to other crypto projects instead.

I have said enough on this subject with you and frankly I am done entertaining your unconstructive comments, simply because you are angry that I removed you from Discord.

Immediately after you were removed from Discord, you proceeded to open a Bitcointalk account, with the sole purpose to distribute your self-fabricated and self-serving lies as you were angry with me for removing you for Discord for inappropriate behaviour (that you were warned repeatedly to tone down on) as well as for Doctor for scamming you. Just like you, I lost substantial sums on Signatum myself. At one point my Signatum holdings were worth in excess of 10btc (vast majority gained through mining, and 0.88 BTC invested of personal BTC holdings), today I would not even get half a bitcoin. I can attest that I never at any point in time sold a single Signatum myself. So if I am a scammer I must be the worst scammer in human history, unless the objective of that supposed scam was to scam myself? Rather than take my personal feelings towards the Doctor and Skankhunter out unto others, who have nothing to do with it, I choose to channel my emotions and energy towards something positive instead, that helps people out. I, along with this group of people I have gathered, aim to create a positive ethical corner in the crowded crypto-scam-marketplace.

Just do not project your feelings you have for the Signatum founders onto me nor this project.

Any future comments from you are subject to moderation if they are not based on facts.

The only way for the project to move on is you not to be part of it. Why do want part of this project so badly? Leave. Epicyclic can handle the moderation of this thread. The core team can open another space for a better suited member with no maligned intention. There's no need of you here.

Enough of your scam. Don't you have shame?
shut up relic please. no one cares about your opinions
jjcool33

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:42:21 AM

Relic,

The only way for the project to move on is you not to be part of it. Why do want part of this project so badly? Leave. Epicyclic can handle the moderation of this thread. The core team can open another space for a better suited member with no maligned intention. There's no need of you here.

Enough of your scam. Don't you have shame?
shut up relic please. no one cares about your opinions

I could care not. I just want to recover even portion of my US$ 30K investment. But with the pretentious scammer in the middle of the project, there is no chance i can do that. And so the many others who are also in my position.

Ask him to leave to protect whatever investment you made on this project. Then we can move on.

i invested 30k as well, and in no way think this new coin is a scam. how is he a scammer? he just said he LOST almost 10 btc investing in sigt 1, you are hurting the new project by spreading fud moron
pr0ximus

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:53:40 AM

I could care not. I just want to recover even portion of my US$ 30K investment. But with the pretentious scammer in the middle of the project, there is no chance i can do that. And so the many others who are also in my position.

Ask him to leave to protect whatever investment you made on this project. Then we can move on.
Are you blind? If you lost your investment why don't you bother "finding" those who scammed you and abandoned the project (Doc and Skank)? You are asking and pointing the wrong person all the time. cryptovore is not part of the old team. He was just a member like all of us. He lost his investment just like all of us. So if you can, find those bastards who stole your money and ran away and bash them. Not this "not-related-to-signatum" project or its members.
langongbachieu

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:17:30 AM

It's good news for Signatum community. Really hope that new team of developers can work hard and let the Signatum 2.0 fly to the moon. Thanks for your annoucement. If I have a right to vote, one vote for the first option of the upcoming swap. Thanks. devs
brownfly

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:01:17 AM

Voted for #1 option. The project sounds pretty interesting for me.

Bitcointalk ANNS channel: https://t.me/bitcointalkanns
vikingchild (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:15:23 AM

tlaskows,

Your posts are related to Signatum and therefore they do not belong here. Kindly take up your issues with signatum with the founders and developers Doctor and Skankhunter. Find a place that is relevant for it - this isn't it. Hence your posts are removed.

This is a new coin with new founders. We cannot assist in anything related to Signatum other than the offered swap as it is not our currency.

We have provided full transparency of everything verifiable that our research uncovered at signatum.org - if you have more that you would like to add to it kindly send me a pmsg here with evidence and I shall kindly add it.

Semen222

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:36:16 AM

How long will the voting take? What about the new coin? How long will the guys have enough enthusiasm? Will not they be salted on the first pump?

[
vikingchild (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:19:21 AM

How long will the voting take? What about the new coin? How long will the guys have enough enthusiasm? Will not they be salted on the first pump?

The results of the voting will be published today in the weekly update.

We have ensured an economic model that incentives the members of the team long term, by allocating a percentage above the starting swap-supply that is to be paid out on a monthly or quarterly basis to each member. We will ensure that there is full transparency around this and therefore we will release to the public the wallet addresses that will benefit from the currency related incentives. To that your investment is protected, knowing you have full access to the team's ingoing and outgoing transactions of such incentives.

We have also ensured that the currency is funded throughout its entire lifecycle by awarding 5% of the mining block rewards to be utilised for business development, product development and ongoing operational expenses.
tlaskows

Activity: 564

Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:41:12 PM

Why dont you just leave the project cryptovore "vikingchild"?

If you have decency leave the project.

@kasper @eikcam @johnsmith @squbs why dont you ask this guy to leave? start free from any association with the scammers.

You are aware that we were all community contributors together before as well? What rock have you been living under? Wink So you are essentially saying we should all leave....

If you believe you can do better, you are free to use part of your 605 BTC to start a new currency and run it the way you want to, and offer people a swap from Signatum if you so wish.

The only thing currently ensuring that Signatum holds any value today and is not sub 10 satoshi yet, is the free coin-swap offer - many see it as a Pre-ICO essentially - except we don't get a dime doing it this way.

What motivates you to be a part of this team? I see nothing essential you bring to them developers plus your association with the "doctor" is a very big red flag.
The coin should be free of you.  You also connive for a pump and dump that benefits the previous core group. Ask the people who suddenly become bag-holder from your connivance. People are scared of the new coin because your face is connected to it.

Let this new group and investors be free of you. Leave. Just leave.

You have a very bad trust rating from the long time trusted people in bitcointalk.org. I don't think any good coin would want that.

If there is anyone in this team you are not satisfied with, you are free to voice your support for one of the other 1100 coins on the market. You are not under any circumstances forced to support this project or stick around if you are not happy with team members.

All of us on this new coin, had the exact same association to Doctor and Skankhunter. We were community contributors.

My contribution to the project you can read in the original thread and my title. If you are unsure what those terms means, I can recommend some books on both subjects or suggest some online sources to get you started. I am more than happy to help you expand your knowledgebase if you are interested.

I support the new coin but not you. The stench of scam is all over you. Why do you keep wanting to be in the middle of the new project? Leave. If you can  brainwash 20 year old kids/core team to believe with you, not all people who has seen more. Give this community space without any of your stench.

What do i expect, your grip on the front row is the very ticket to your scam agenda and to cover up your criminal acts.

You and the doctor all belong to jail and nothing you can do to cover that up.

This coin is not a scam.  Just google it.

I am mining it as we speek.

GANTECH | End-User Computing Solutions
http://gantech.net/who-we-are/our-leaders/
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:07:04 PM

Another milestone decision are made, hope Struks destiny will be much better than Sigt. Keep up devs  Wink

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Mozzus

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:07:48 PM

Good Job dev .. keep it up Smiley)
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:12:57 PM

Is POS still ongoing on the original chain? Haven't received reward in 2 days

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
vikingchild (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:21:19 PM

The weekly update for November the 6th is now available for consumption here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2303471.msg23377988#msg23377988
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:33:15 PM

I like the new name (STRAKS) and logo, great job. Will swap my signatum for STRAKS when possible.
Atexor

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:44:11 PM

Although this will not be ready on launch, the new website will eventually be translated into 11 languages, where English is often a barrier. This ensures that communities and support world-wide can be created, and lowers the communication barrier there may be towards not only investors but also potential business partners. We aim for this currency in the long-term be used as widely as possible. It is therefore paramount that the value and utility of STRAKS can be easily communicated and understood worldwide.

I had written to you recent time on facebook, but I didn't got reply. If you would, I could help you a bit to translate in my free time some things to one more additional language - polish.

Also thanks for weekly update. Your activity on Sign... Straks looks very promising now.
m0nkz

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:11:24 PM

If this guy is a muslim. I don't get why a muslim even thinks of scamming thousands of people. They are the ones that firmly believe they will burn in hell for it?
How are you going to get away with this doc? Do you think those thousands of people will forgive you? I don't think so.
oup59

Activity: 382
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:33:40 PM

If this guy is a muslim. I don't get why a muslim even thinks of scamming thousands of people. They are the ones that firmly believe they will burn in hell for it?
How are you going to get away with this doc? Do you think those thousands of people will forgive you? I don't think so.

Money has no god. Ok maybe Rockefeller Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: