Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:31:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Legal?  (Read 5170 times)
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:40:27 PM

Yes Legal for some country. The powerful country for bitcoin in japan and seoul.
But for some country band bitcoin because they can't control transactions in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sdas90

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:46:54 PM

it is depend on every country but in my openion Bitcoin is legal. There are many countries that legalized Bitcoin. on the otherhand there are some countries that banned it. but I guess it is legal.as long as the government  Bitcoin is considered legal in your country it is not legal. but  really depends on a country's .

Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:26:05 PM

Bitcoin is legal in any country. You can earn and keep your coins outside the laws of your state. To make purchases with bitcoin is not profitable and there are very few sentences so you can redeem your coins abroad, and send me the Bank account several legal ways. If a person wants he will always find a legal scheme for the use of bitcoin.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:01:12 AM

Bitcoin legal by some country like, japan, croatia, France, luxemburg, England, Argentina, Finlandia, Sweden, Switzerland,and United States. There is mine catagories bitcoin a comvertible decentralized virtual currency. And there also legalized only as a pyment system such as bulgaria. The conclusion, is bitcoin legal? Yes, in some country have fully regulated it, or permitted it with certain restritions.
Emmami@758

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:25:46 AM

The legality of bitcoin depends on who you are, and what you’re doing with it.

There are three main categories of bitcoin stakeholder. Someone may fall under more than one of these categories, and each category has its own legal considerations.

yes bit coin is legal but few country's mis using it. actually bit coin made in japan. here it is legal people also using for legally. but in some major country's they have to doing illegal business for that reason that country government banned by this bit coins. actually bit coin is a online digital currency it can not seen any one so for that reason most of the people using this one. it is more secure compare to paper currency.
artbtc

Activity: 84

Envion - Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 10:32:50 AM

Bitcoin legal by some country like, japan, croatia, France, luxemburg, England, Argentina, Finlandia, Sweden, Switzerland,and United States. There is mine catagories bitcoin a comvertible decentralized virtual currency. And there also legalized only as a pyment system such as bulgaria. The conclusion, is bitcoin legal? Yes, in some country have fully regulated it, or permitted it with certain restritions.

I'd rather say that Bitcoin is legal everywhere unless a country specifies that it is illegal on its territory. Since Bitcoin is a digital, decentralized currency, no government controls it, so no government can declare it illegal everywhere. Any government declarations and laws related to Bitcoin will apply only in the territory of each government.

Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:45:00 AM

There are three main categories of bitcoin stakeholder. Someone may fall under more than one of these categories, and each category has its own legal considerations.

It is Legal but it will depend upon the country that you belong because some countries declared it illegal. If the legality will depends upon how we use it then we should also consider that fiat are already use for a crime by the bad elements like money is the root of all evil. If money is a currency so bitcoin is a currency too that can also be use in illegal activities and that is why a certain nation must regulate it to avoid misuse.
Pasabm

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:58:02 PM

Many countries claim that bitcoin is legal and some are illegal. If in my country illegal but so far not explained in detail why Bitcoin is prohibited to be a legitimate payment instrument.Even one of the banks in my country stated that bitcoin is considered to have a high risk, and if depending on who you are and what you do on bitcoin it is an option and has its own risks.
python13

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:24:37 PM

If it's not forbidden - you can use it, but if it's not legalized it means you cannot protect your rights in case of fraud or theft
ahsanhabibcx

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:19:23 PM

I think It’s legal or illegal depends on from where you earn it and where you going to spend it. If you believe or other than that if you have an internet connection bitcoin is legal.
lepricoin

Activity: 673
Merit: 112

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:03:34 PM

For different countries, differently ... if bitcoin is not the exact name in the country, it does not mean that it is illegal. Now the government is developing documents capable of doing this.

kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:14:32 PM

First of all, it depends upon the law of your country. In my country, staus of BTC is that IT IS NOT ILLEGAL. So that means its legal. Most of the countries around the world are not able to take a firm stand for BTC. So their status is also NOT ILLEGAL.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:47:53 PM

it's depends where are you from ? , some countries say welcome , and some countries say no .
soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:59:45 PM

The legality of bitcoin actually depends on where you are along with what you do with it. It depends on the country specific legislation to determine whether bitcoin is legal in your country or not. Then the question comes, what you do with it. My personal thinking is, till the time your government doesn't give a damn about bitcoin, you are in good shape. The moment your government starts showing interest in bitcoin, you will be placed on the top of a wall. You will either be accepted, or be denied/banned. I am not in complete understanding on the categories you have mentioned here, can you please elaborate?

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:05:20 AM

For maximum countries Bitcoin is legal i think.Because all country government not officially announced Bitcoin is legal even some few asia countries government officially announced Bitcoin is illegal such as Bangladesh is big example.
csilla

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:52:43 AM

It´s legal generally. There are some exceptions depending on the country.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:07:29 AM

The legality of Bitcoin depends on the purpose of use, but most importantly, it is legalized by the countries.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:10:10 PM

If there is a law that legalized the use of bitcoin then we can consider it legal. Some countries issues regulations to some operators of cryptocurrency exchanges in their area but does not intend to endorse any virtual currency including the bitcoin. When a country did not ban the use of bitcoin as a virtual currency the it is safe to use but it is does not mean it has a legality because in order to become legal, there must be a law that legalizes it.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:40:00 PM

maybe if the current bitcoin not yet have a clear legality of various countries in but I believe someday bitcoin will be able to achieve everything, for me as long as there is no prohibition on the use of bitcoin in my country of course this keep me going to do activity in bitcoin
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:12:12 AM

It´s legal generally. There are some exceptions depending on the country.

Yes agree with that.. Most countries even without the proper legal law passed on by the lawmakers themselves we can assume that those countries are open for bitcoin transactions and uses it accordingly.. That’s the best of it because this is a freedom investment and to make sure that we deserve this freedom,, we should be responsible enough to just do what is right..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: