Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9353 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ZEDNetwork (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:09:39 AM

Very pragmatic team and introduction, I would like to see your bounty activities, there will be plans to list it?

Tweet us, talk to us in the slack, or fill out the contact form at http://zed.network/ for bounty details. We have plans to list details about the bounty at a later date, but these are for developing, supporting and growing the community, etc.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tanshihui

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:17:04 AM

Team refueling, project refueling, you support, participate in the project,
understand the authenticity of the project from multiple channels.
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:35:39 AM

Maximum supply for the token will be 32B right? And sorry if it sounds dumb but what do mean by SaaS?

Thanks
ZEDNetwork (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:31:18 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 05:47:59 AM by ZEDNetwork

Maximum supply for the token will be 32B right? And sorry if it sounds dumb but what do mean by SaaS?

Thanks

Maximum supply is 100B tokens.  We use a Platform as a Service (PaaS) model to deliver ZED platform, apps and reporting tools to Money Transfer Operators to use in order to immediately take advantage of ZED currency without any technical development
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:08:06 PM

I am grateful that today I found your project online. I really like your plans and team! I think ZED have great prospects!
chicipuci

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:11:03 PM

Bounty Facebook and Twitter?
No, not only Facebook and Twitter. There is also a signature and a media company. More information you can find here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4886411.new#new
binhan

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

Let me link the bonus campaign on bitcointalk
marcelok1

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:08:07 PM

It looks very good.
I browsing your website, the content is more detailed, I'll carefully read them.
Good luck with this project.
chicipuci

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:29:33 PM

I visited my Facebook page today, I did not see any fresh posts. Are you social networks? Or only here you communicate
chicipuci

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:33:31 AM

I certainly wish success to ZED, but how will SWIFT react to the competitor? All the same SWIFT is a monster)
rucoinmaster

Activity: 588
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:34:36 AM

Comrades! consultation with a broad asset allows you to perform important tasks to develop systems of mass participation.

a few words I will add about this company, there will be accruals soon, it's good news, we are waiting for the coin's listing and the company news.

chicipuci

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:41:00 PM

Comrades! consultation with a broad asset allows you to perform important tasks to develop systems of mass participation.

a few words I will add about this company, there will be accruals soon, it's good news, we are waiting for the coin's listing and the company news.

If you do not want to miss the news on the listing, I advise you to subscribe to the official telegram channel https://t.me/zednetworkinc. There's always only fresh news.
chicipuci

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:45:11 PM

Did you have time to buy bitcoin? #ZED tokens - the cryptocurrency of the future. Have time to buy, while the rate is low! Do not miss your chance!
rucoinmaster

Activity: 588
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:05:50 AM

Something immediately I wanted to participate in this bounty, often I do it intuitively, and it's worthwhile to study the team and read white paper.

Sometimes it is not easy to find the right and necessary words, but when you start to write, they appear by themselves. Look company.
 Wink

Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:50:48 AM

ZED Network is SaaS platform built on a distributed blockchain network using ZED cryptocurrency. We are headquartered in Ontario, Canada and target Money Transfer Operators worldwide.

Introducing ZED

At the heart of ZED Network is ZED currency which is a Cryptocurrency built on a mining-free, distributed ledger. There will be a maximum cap of 38B tokens authorized, 8 Billion of which will be sold to to accredited investors in the U.S. and Canada as well as investors other select markets worldwide.  

Upon close of the token sales, ZED will also be available to MTOs to buy and use solely for utility purposes of facilitating remittances worldwide.

In the same manner that SWIFT connects banks together on a global basis, ZED Network will seamlessly connect licensed MTOs in multiple countries to become a single point of integration for multiple currency pairs.

Some of the features of ZED Platform include:

• Decentralized Platform - ZED Network is built on a network of servers all over the world and validators will be run by community members external to ZED Platform. These servers are maintained by different individuals and entities. If ZED, Inc. were to disappear, the network would continue to confirm transactions, and anchors could still integrate with the network at any time.

• Distributed Ledger
    - ZED Network is built on a consensus of replicated, shared, and synchronized digital data geographically spread across multiple sites, countries, or institutions. There is no central administrator or centralised data storage.
  • Risk Mitigation- ZED is not an anonymous currency.  We will target accredited investors only and perform Know Your Customer (KYC) for each ZED token/coin issued during Initial Coin Offering (ICO).  Furthermore, exchanges offering ZED will be required to perform KYC validation to buy or sell ZED.  Every transaction on ZED is encrypted and recorded on a blockchain that traces back to the genesis block.
  • No Mining - ZED Network does not require mining, therefore transactions are faster and cheaper that BTC and ETH
  • Currency Fluctuation- ZED is a free flowing currency.  However, we employ hedging strategies to alleviate any currency fluctuation risks for remittances initiated with ZED for a duration of time which allows recipient to convert their ZED currency into other crypto or fiat currencies of their choosing which usually takes only minutes with little to no hassle.
  • Management Team - ZED management team consist of seasoned executives with decades of experience in technology, money transfer, B2B and consumer applications.
  • Market Segment - ZED believes in immediately getting ZED into circulation in the emerging market countries in Asia, Middle East, Africa and LATAM where cryptocurrencies can thrive in the vacuum that exists for financial inclusion.
  • Licensing - It is our belief that as a network operator, facilitating payments between two licensed MTOs, ZED will not be required to have its own Money Transfer License.  However, should any of the government jurisdictions require it, we will be in a position to apply for or acquire Money Transfer Licenses worldwide.

1- Banking Problem

In recent years, government regulations and compliance costs have created a toxic environment that is causing banks to shut down accounts of thousands of small to medium sized MTOs.  
Hence, MTOs are constantly looking over their shoulders, worrying about their banking relationship, without which they could not survive.

Without a solid banking relationship MTOs are hesitant to invest in technology or innovations, opening doors for new age, digital first remittance companies such as Azimo, Remitly, Transferwise, WorldRemit and ZipZap that further erode their market share.

2 - Cash Flow Issue

These regional remittance companies are forced to create multiple Nostro accounts in every market and corridor they wish to operate in or use a network of correspondent banks all of which require significant prepaid deposits to enable same day payouts (which consumers demand).  

This cash flow requirement is a major obstacles to the growth of MTOs . It is also highly inefficient and further drives up costs for end users and corporate clients.  

3- Technology Challenge

Cash starved MTOs are spending most of their resources on compliance and maintaining their customer base with ever decreasing margins.  The therefore have no resources to invest in technological innovations, many of whom still have no web site or mobile apps despite high customer demand.  

The combination of lack of banking support, ever tightening regulations, tight cash flow and lack of technological innovation to break the cycle,  have forced many MTOs to branch out into offering other services (e.g. long distance airtime, wireless phones, gift delivery, etc.), be acquired or shut down.

The impacts to customers are high fees and low exchange rates and in some cases, as in Somalis in UK when Barclay shut down hundreds of Money Service Business accounts a few years ago, was the complete elimination of remittance services to Somali which resulted in starvation and death of their loved ones back home

Our solution is to come up with a SaaS platform along with a single cryptocurrency that can be used for transmitting value between entities across the globe without actually moving funds through intermediary banks.
Introducing ZED

ZED is a cryptocurrency enabled platform that powers global money transfers in real time.

ZED Network is powered by the ZED currency, which is purpose-built for remittances, enabling instant money transfers across the world.

ZED Platform is a compliance-friendly SaaS solution enabling Money Transfer Operators to leverage leading blockchain technology to rapidly scale their business.

For small to medium sized MTOs that can't effectively compete with larger MTOs due to banking, technology and cash flow issues, Zed offers a SaaS platform built on a distributed ledger that reduces costs and transaction friction.

Unlike the current SWIFT system, the ZED Network eliminates dependency on banks in favor of a global, distributed network of licensed Money Transfer Operators to create a faster, cheaper,   more transparent money transfer network.

With a single currency to manage globally, ZED is able to efficiently move capital across the world and between partners with negligible costs.  

In time, Zed Platform will eliminate the dependencies that small to mid tier  MTOS have on banks and reduce their operating expenses, freeing up much needed capital for growth in other markets and corridors.

Furthermore, with funds moving in both directions, ZED helps small remittance companies neutralize the significant advantages that large, global MTOs have when they “net settle” funds between their various geographically dispersed entities.  

It is a little known fact that large MTOs do not actually need to move the full amount of the remittances across the globe even though they charge their customers the full FX cost.  In reality, these global companies only send the net difference amount between two corridors.  For example, if Western Union needs to send $1M from CAD to PHP, and in return they also have to send $750K from PHP to CAD, they will net settle and only transmit $250K from CAD to PHP.

The issue gets far more complex when these sophisticated large remittance companies, with dozens of currency traders and treasury personnel, move multiple currency pairs.  For example the trade above could be changes to be CAD → USD→ PHP and the reverse (PHP → USD→ CAD) or even more complicated than that such as:  CAD→ USD→ GBP→ INR→ PHP and  vice versa.

Small MTOs simply have no resources to manage complex global FX transactions and they cannot rely on banks or FX intermediaries/hedge funds managers like Cambridge Global Payment with large FX margins and minimum transaction sizes.

Smaller intermediaries like Currency Cloud are somewhat cheaper but they, too, have upfront integration costs, monthly administration fees and monthly minimum fees and volume commitments that are far outside of the remittance companies’ affordability.   They are also limited to a dozen or so major currencies and will not be of much use for non- prime currencies.

ZED does not require a bank account, is completely private and secure, and charges MTOs a small transfer fee of 0.25% or 25 BP after the first year of operations.

Why ZED?
ZED reduces remittance costs by helping small to mid sized MTOs compete more efficiently using blockchain technologies.

Distribution

ZED Network. is a for profit company based in Ontario, Canada  and the custodian of the ZED monetary system and protocol .

ZED will issue Z38 Billion coins with the following distribution:

Sell Z8 Billion in a Token Sales Event to raise money for management, growth, licensing, acquisition and expansion
Retain Z8 Billion by Company to pay for staff and operation expense
Allocate Z8 Billion for use by developers, partners and the ZED community
Release Z6 Billion for sale on a predetermined, scheduled, annual basis as outlined below
Unlock additional Z8 Billion for sale upon achieving certain volume levels outlined below

Read the rest of the White paper here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aBhsROQL5Cz2om7Six4sGKPLeUiNNAqVT_u0Vju-quY/edit#heading=h.1946w2x0xt96

ZEDNetwork website is open-source and on Github. Website : zed.network
The Official ZED Slack is http://zednetwork.slack.com, come by and talk with the community! The Invite link is : https://join.slack.com/t/zednetwork/shared_invite/enQtMjQ3NTc4MDc3Mzk4LTM0NjQxZjY4YTRkYzJiOWI5ZDIzMjQyY2JjYTNlZGJhMmMyZDM5ZTgxYTJkMzE2NTEyMjQ0NzJjZGEzMDQ1NWM

Wow! This is really great a decentralized platform for money transfer this is really good project, I am so glad that my friend referred it to me. From now on I will watch this ICO because their idea is really great especially right now money transfer is really important it has to be secured and needs faster transaction and for sure this ICO will provide that services. Goodluck ZED network team, hope for the best.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Mariahuhu

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

what is the utility of the zed token ?

sorry if its already mentioned above but I have skimmed the info posted above but couldn't find.

ZED IS BUILT FOR MONEY TRANSFER OPERATORS (MTOS)
ZED is a compliance-friendly solution enabling Money Transfer Operators to leverage leading blockchain technology to rapidly scale their business. For small to medium sized MTOs that can't effectively compete with larger MTOs due to banking, technology, and cash flow issues, ZED offers a SaaS platform built on a distributed ledger that reduces costs and transaction friction. Unlike the current SWIFT system, the ZED Network eliminates dependency on banks in favor of a global, distributed network of licensed Money Transfer Operators to create a faster, cheaper, more transparent money transfer network.

You may find the website to be very informative: http://zed.network/
A lot of existing money transfer company right now will be outperformed once the ZED network services have been start using the blockchain technology with decentralized system behind of it so in terms of security right now this much more secured than any others. Goodluck ZED network team!

chicipuci

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:44:19 PM

Something immediately I wanted to participate in this bounty, often I do it intuitively, and it's worthwhile to study the team and read white paper.

Sometimes it is not easy to find the right and necessary words, but when you start to write, they appear by themselves. Look company.
 Wink
Yes you are right. It is advisable to start any project with the study of white paper.
chicipuci

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:49:38 PM

You write, 8 billion tokens will be sold to accredited investors in the US and Canada. Are these already confirmed contracts? If yes, then this is good news.
chicipuci

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:53:37 PM

The application of the KYC for each ZED token seems to me to repel many people. All the same, plus cryptocurrency is anonymity.
Mariahuhu

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:44:37 AM

Wink
Yes you are right. It is advisable to start any project with the study of white paper.
Yes agree with that because reading the white paper before participating in any ICOs out their is a must because with that thing you will know if the ICOs you want to participate is good or not and will not blame any one but only yourself even if it is successful or failure.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: