Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:11:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What It Takes To Mine  (Read 332 times)
Cyberczar (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:11:52 AM

Hi everyone. I want to know what it takes to start mining from scratch. The equipment, financial cost, technical expertise and what cryptocurrencies to mine.

I followed the posts of one Mocaccino and was intrigued by the prospect of mining. Do let me know your views. Thank you.

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:10:06 AM

to start mining, you have to do research and get as much information as possible about it. Many people think that mining will make their economy increase significantly but I see they get problems in operational costs every month

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
goldchain

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:37:18 AM

to start mining, you have to do research and get as much information as possible about it. Many people think that mining will make their economy increase significantly but I see they get problems in operational costs every month

Yup, I second with your opinion here. Most of the newbies just dive into crypto mining world, without doing proper research first. They might just start and mine some shitty coins with minuscule value.

It's wasting both their time and electricity consumption in the end...
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:02:30 PM

Hi everyone. I want to know what it takes to start mining from scratch. The equipment, financial cost, technical expertise and what cryptocurrencies to mine.

I followed the posts of one Mocaccino and was intrigued by the prospect of mining. Do let me know your views. Thank you.

To start mining btc or alts you first have to choose the right components which suits for the coins whether it is a ASIC or GPU mining. You have PSU for the both mining options. Choose the mining network pool which gives the way.
Electricity cost will be matter in the profitability aspects.
You may find the mining calculator in online to check with the products you gonna add and electricity it takes for mining to check the profit.
https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/btc?HashingPower=14.6&HashingUnit=TH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=1293&CostPerkWh=0.12
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:40:45 PM

Mate if you have experience in mining method just share it to make it valueable for OP, dont recommend to research first because i know OP do that already and he want to have additional suggestion and advise before to start a mining method. i am hoping that someone who have more experience in mining was landed here to share their experience and give advise based on the actual experience of mining.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:10:23 PM

To start mining Bitcoin from scratch.
Look for information related to both PC and GPU mining used. In addition to seeking information, a consideration is very necessary to do in terms of mining, it`s considering the cost of electricity consumption is very high on the of every month.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: