Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:03:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❄️✨[ANN][ICO]SINTEZ - Global Digital Economy Platform of Smart Investing❄️✨  (Read 21600 times)
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:35:40 AM

If you have suggestions for promoting the announcement and communicating with the community - write me. We have launched a bounty and are preparing a series of articles on the topic of our platform.

I think the dev team can produce a onepager which summarizes the entire business plan and includes the roadmap. This way, investors who are on the go and can't afford to read through the entire whitepaper can obtain the entire information on a single page. Moreover the presentation technique is a good initiative.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:48:50 AM

why are the risks are minimum in your system?
Where you find this? can you elaborate more? Risk is everywhere in the world even to our life so their is no guarantee for 100 years of life in this world.

You can invest into this platform and see how it gains you in profit. Try with small amount then you will be on the way.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:49:36 AM

I am a little interested in this project, just saw this now but am slightly confused here, hope someone from the team can help clarify. One of the main goals for Sintez will be to create a stable global currency. But is this not already Bitcoin's goal, as difficult for us to see happen quickly, it is slowly heading towards that? Or is Sintez aiming for its 1 billion tokens to be this currency?

Because it points out the problems of a centralized economy globally, yet has plans for a global currency and a global bank. It does not seem clear how this strategy works out.

There will be two tokens/coins at the project. The first one SINT is like fuel for the platform. It should stadily grow with time. The second one COIN is a stable coin which backed by combination of fiat currencies. It's like USDT, but decentralised and has more complex structure.

TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:36:17 AM

I am a little interested in this project, just saw this now but am slightly confused here, hope someone from the team can help clarify. One of the main goals for Sintez will be to create a stable global currency. But is this not already Bitcoin's goal, as difficult for us to see happen quickly, it is slowly heading towards that? Or is Sintez aiming for its 1 billion tokens to be this currency?

Because it points out the problems of a centralized economy globally, yet has plans for a global currency and a global bank. It does not seem clear how this strategy works out.
Everyone knows that bitcoin was never stable in price, we still face a lot of irregular volatilization in bitcoin.
High volatility is only responsible factor to make a coin unstable
Thus the SINTEZ  coin has less probabilities in changing its market due to being backed by set of fiat currencies.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
marzuk

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:37:58 AM

why are the risks are minimum in your system?
You tell us what kind problem you have. Our team members have tried to provide various types of protection and described them. If there is any problem with our security, we will try to solve it. there many e several kinds of problems. We are always ready to help you. our team is very active. Thank you very much for your valuable comments.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:07:31 AM

Just try to imagine how to make business with such a volatile currency. For example, you've bought raw materials for 1 BTC, when it cost 3000$. Produce something and want to sell. But BTC now costs only 2500 so you can't sell your product due to losses. That's why we need stable coins.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:21:10 AM

Just try to imagine how to make business with such a volatile currency. For example, you've bought raw materials for 1 BTC, when it cost 3000$. Produce something and want to sell. But BTC now costs only 2500 so you can't sell your product due to losses. That's why we need stable coins.

Increased volatility is one of the main reasons for mistrust of crypto-currencies in the society. If the guys realize this project, then there is a chance that the crypto-currencies will become more popular.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:06:30 AM

Bitcoin never was stable currency. And never sought to be it. Bitcoin was originally created by a rigidly deflationary model.
And lets not forget that it's a Proof-of-Value
A proof
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:21:53 AM

BTC and most of the entire crypto market is great for speculation but in real-life especially for real world financial transactions like loans - or heck, just buying coffee down the street, volatility is a huge NO-NO
svojoe
Legendary

einc.io

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:55:49 AM

BTC and most of the entire crypto market is great for speculation but in real-life especially for real world financial transactions like loans - or heck, just buying coffee down the street, volatility is a huge NO-NO

I guess that when BTC capitalization will increase a lot it would stabilize. But it won't be soon for sure Smiley

olumyd

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:57:53 AM

I think investors will truly appreciate the advantages of anonymity coin provides especially in a decentralised community.
marzuk

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:58:32 AM

If you have suggestions for promoting the announcement and communicating with the community - write me. We have launched a bounty and are preparing a series of articles on the topic of our platform.

I think the dev team can produce a onepager which summarizes the entire business plan and includes the roadmap. This way, investors who are on the go and can't afford to read through the entire whitepaper can obtain the entire information on a single page. Moreover the presentation technique is a good initiative.
As we said, the authority must take action. Authorities gave there business shoert road map. and the investor can get all the information on one page so that it is the same good offer. We are very grateful to you because you did a great job by commenting,    
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:00:39 PM

I guess that when BTC capitalization will increase a lot it would stabilize. But it won't be soon for sure Smiley
Great opportunity for another crypto to show the market how it's done, ushering mainstream consumption and adoption
olumyd

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:05:33 PM

Maybe in a couple of decades. By then SINT/COIN platform would have gained the advantage in its area of proof-of... technology.
svojoe
Legendary

einc.io

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:09:16 PM

Maybe in a couple of decades. By then SINT/COIN platform would have gained the advantage in its area of proof-of... technology.

Everything is going very fast here at crypto world. I guess it will be in 5-10 years max.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:20:11 PM

I found on twitter great news! 50% bonus!

We start Pre-Sale with bonus 50% SINT Token. Please, come to our page https://sintez.global/pre-sale/

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/sintez_global

This is great opportunity to buy tokens!
olumyd

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:39:23 PM

As we said, the authority must take action. Authorities gave there business shoert road map. and the investor can get all the information on one page so that it is the same good offer. We are very grateful to you because you did a great job by commenting,    

It's good that they did, I commend their efforts too. And the roadmap may be sketchy at best but it still shows every smart investor what they would be missing out if they don't buy in.
olumyd

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:17:23 PM

Am quite hopeful for this project because of the convenience and security services provided.
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:18:34 PM

how much is one token?
satrum (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:21:41 PM

how much is one token?

price depends of investors = (investments) / (tokens for 1 stage)
see detailed discription about smart contract on page: https://sintez.global/ico

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: