Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:17:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tricky Question, Sell BTC and buy Altcoin?  (Read 2148 times)
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:44:11 PM

yes, that is the good time to buy Altcoin. Because 1 week ago, Altcoins price have fallen down because people sell altcoin to buy Bitcoin for hard folk.
Exactly, you have to be vigilant, watch deeply and be sure of the coin you want to get into. Analyze the charts pretty well and see a coin worth buying at this stage and the possibility of quickly getting your profit so you do not get to buy a pumped coin already. Some of the pumped coins will still experience the same fate and it is best to relax and get back in when the chance is right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:00:38 PM

It is  a good time for Crypto Land, we are on the moon,.... and even better.
When we have to sell Bitcoin and buy Altcoin?
Forking makes your Bitcoin higher,
so I can sell it.

These extra money can be used to buy (cheap) altcoins,... anyone has suggestion when do I have to start to buy it?

It should be a nice cath now.
Altcoins are so so so cheap.

Not sure to buy altcoins or HODL BTC,
Tricky situation now
RenaiSHITechnology

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:19:08 PM

so I can sell it.

These extra money can be used to buy (cheap) altcoins,... anyone has suggestion when do I have to start to buy it?

I need this advise too,
It seems Bitcoin may go higher
And Altcoins seem to go lower too.

It is good opportunity but I am not really sure to buy more.
I ll wait for more clue
and chart reaction.
nasqar

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:21:59 PM

yes, that is the good time to buy Altcoin. Because 1 week ago, Altcoins price have fallen down because people sell altcoin to buy Bitcoin for hard folk.
Exactly, you have to be vigilant, watch deeply and be sure of the coin you want to get into. Analyze the charts pretty well and see a coin worth buying at this stage and the possibility of quickly getting your profit so you do not get to buy a pumped coin already. Some of the pumped coins will still experience the same fate and it is best to relax and get back in when the chance is right.

I applied a chart analysis,
Some altcoins should rise soon.
I dont want to miss the train so I am starting to buy dome.

I ll keep some other for market reaction,
I bet that Altcoin may be better within next week.
The chart is too good
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:28:01 PM

so I can sell it.

Well selling bitcoin and buy a small amount of  kind
of  altcoins is a great!.this idea of trading and hoard it and wait the time to sell it again because of hard fork coming is affeected so much in bitcoin.being a vigilant in our asset is a good idea,in order to maintain the balance of our profit and sustain this coming hardfork calamities.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Coffee2015 (OP)

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:34:42 PM

so I can sell it.

Well selling bitcoin and buy a small amount of  kind
of  altcoins is a great!.this idea of trading and hoard it and wait the time to sell it again because of hard fork coming is affeected so much in bitcoin.being a vigilant in our asset is a good idea,in order to maintain the balance of our profit and sustain this coming hardfork calamities.

Exactly,
Altcoins is great to be considered as investment.

I like it technicality and it seems that you buy some from your selling.

I am considering to be vigilant enough,
I dont really care about how much profit but it seems that Bitcoin needs other tech specs and Altcoin can do it.
JPMoron

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:42:37 AM

so I can sell it.

It is a good idea. You must try altcoin trading because there are a lot of altcoins today that are really profitable. Bitcoin is a good investment and also altcoin is a good investment.

I think that to buy Altcoin now may be a good idea too.

to be honest, I am not sure if the Altcoin is still dropping and if the Bitcoin is still rising,
It is like between missing the train or opportunity.

I would buy some of altcoins,
it may be a good idea
RayDali0

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:47:48 AM

so I can sell it.

It is a good idea. You must try altcoin trading because there are a lot of altcoins today that are really profitable. Bitcoin is a good investment and also altcoin is a good investment.

I think that to buy Altcoin now may be a good idea too.

to be honest, I am not sure if the Altcoin is still dropping and if the Bitcoin is still rising,
It is like between missing the train or opportunity.

I would buy some of altcoins,
it may be a good idea

Altcoins (some of it) are a real genius concept.
It has great feature.
I agree with you that it may be a good one for investment
It may be a good idea to look at it,

One thing:
Not really sure to buy now.
I ll share one thing: the support is solid (and better now)

RayDali0

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:35:00 AM

Dont just do it too fast,
It is better for you to consider next forking.

We ll have next free money and Altcoins are still falling
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:06:05 PM

The time to buy alt coins was yesterday after they announced that the fork wasn't going to happen since it seemed like a lot of people dumped alt coins to get more bitcoin before the fork (of course it's easy to say that in hindsight).  However, alts may still see some good rallying in the near future, especially if bitcoin drops some more.  A lot of the more minor alts have been beaten down pretty badly, and even the major alts like ETH haven't kept up with bitcoin's rise the past couple of weeks.  Watch for breakouts.
nasqar

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:50:46 AM

The time to buy alt coins was yesterday after they announced that the fork wasn't going to happen since it seemed like a lot of people dumped alt coins to get more bitcoin before the fork (of course it's easy to say that in hindsight).  However, alts may still see some good rallying in the near future, especially if bitcoin drops some more.  A lot of the more minor alts have been beaten down pretty badly, and even the major alts like ETH haven't kept up with bitcoin's rise the past couple of weeks.  Watch for breakouts.

I would buy more,
Altcoins are better in its specsification,
I would buy more Altcoins, it may rise
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:07:37 AM

The potential of Bitcoin to grow is very high and so far so good why you want collapse if you really interested in the Altcoin don't sell Bitcoin and you can book the profit from bitcoin and in that profit you can plan for buying Alcoin so that you may not panic even you lose in altcoin. End of the its your call.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
yoonah

Activity: 231

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:36:04 AM

I think the best idea is you hold 70% of your bitcoin and put all the remaining 30% into altcoins. That way you can minimize your loss if most of your holdings is bitcoin and also you can earn if the coin you traded went skyrocket.

ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:17:42 AM

It is  a good time for Crypto Land, we are on the moon,.... and even better.
so I can sell it.

After the forking, there's a high chance that bitcoin price will drop for a while and altcoins will rise up. I think there's no risk on selling your bitcoin now since its price is high now. And yes, it is also an ideal thing to buy altcoins now while their prices are still low. I recommend you to sell a part of the bitcoin that you have. Then after selling them, buy altcoins at low price but high market cap. You can check these coins at coinmarketcap.com. Altcoins at top 20 or 30 in market cap ranking are preferable. These includes litecoins and ripples. But take note that altcoins are best for a long term investment, so don't expect that after the bitcoin forking, these altcoins' prices will go up immediately. It usually takes some months for them to recover, especially that another bitcoin forking is expected to happen in November.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: