Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: memes  (Read 681 times)
Noblessner (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:44:08 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2021, 10:29:37 AM by Noblessner

3 cows 4 sheep and a loaf of bread as collateral for 8 eggs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:54:22 AM

All invalid collateral, newbie accounts are worth shit, your domains are not special hence worth shit as well, ID is also worth shit. So you guys are in deep shit.

Why would you even get a place worth $450 and you can't even pay for it? Then you guys want to have it paid by someone else and get a loan.

So the answer is no, you won't get it here. I don't think you guys have any valid collateral anyway, since this is likely the first time you ever been on the forum and likely also the first time hearing of bitcoins.
Noblessner (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:01:27 AM

All invalid collateral, newbie accounts are worth shit, your domains are not special hence worth shit as well, ID is also worth shit. So you guys are in deep shit.

Why would you even get a place worth $450 and you can't even pay for it? Then you guys want to have it paid by someone else and get a loan.

So the answer is no, you won't get it here. I don't think you guys have any valid collateral anyway, since this is likely the first time you ever been on the forum and likely also the first time hearing of bitcoins.

It's not that we cant pay because the flat is too expensive. Snowball of different factors resulted with this situation. We messed up & are in deep shit with paying for it this month. But still, thanks for the honest answer.

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:15:20 AM

As LS said your word, your Collateral and your paperwork have no value.
You should read the stickies before you post here and ask for a Loan.
Now if you want to avoid the negatives, offer a Valid Collateral or lock your Thread.

By the way, you don't know anything about domains (and you are in "great" need...) but you bought two of them?! Why?
Maybe because you know that some domains are consider as Valid Collateral and you think that you can convince someone here with them and get a Loan?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cointabo

Activity: 477

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:56:06 PM

Maybe a selfie of you two holding a sign stating today's date and bitcointalk written, to begin with anything?  Smiley
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 02:45:00 AM

Maybe a selfie of you two holding a sign stating today's date and bitcointalk written, to begin with anything?  Smiley
I don't know about you, but a picture of a borrower with basically no collateral or reputation available just holding up a sign isn't going to make me want to fulfill a loan request any more than I would if they hadn't.
cointabo

Activity: 477

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:37:35 AM

I don't know about you, but a picture of a borrower with basically no collateral or reputation available just holding up a sign isn't going to make me want to fulfill a loan request any more than I would if they hadn't.

Never implied the picture is for collateral  Wink
futurebitcoins

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:05:20 PM

Many people can create a fake photos or images so you should be careful before lending your money.
Lone Shark

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:42:28 PM

It's not that we cant pay because the flat is too expensive. Snowball of different factors resulted with this situation. We messed up & are in deep shit with paying for it this month. But still, thanks for the honest answer.

You both are still a waste of time here. No one will still lend you, since you do not offer any guarantee of payment. Go to the bank and ask for a loan there or get pawn something, you both are better off that way.

No one really gives a rat's ass about your sob story. True or not. Ask your family members or friends, they might give a shit. Don't ask random people from the internet, they might be the devil and steal your soul for all we know and you serve for all eternity in hell just for $450.
sandy14350

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:40:05 AM

guys.. newbie accounts have no value in this crypto world... replutation is what it makes all... hope you young kids understand what i am saying,,,, try getting help from ur friends.... all the best guys...
Lone Shark

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:39:10 AM

guys.. newbie accounts have no value in this crypto world... replutation is what it makes all... hope you young kids understand what i am saying,,,, try getting help from ur friends.... all the best guys...

What's your point of bumping this thread? This thread has been inactive for quite some time already and no one else has been replying. So what's the point in necro posting on it? Spam, I guess.

Note, even the OP has quit replying, and you just pointed the obvious.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: