Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2018, 08:17:06 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: directbet.eu - How do we reach them to settle bets?  (Read 905 times)
surycsurycsuryc

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:15:34 AM

Bump....

Does anyone know how to reach the folks at directbet? I had a long dated wager on the Houston Astros to win the World Series (Major League Baseball).

I heard they were honoring all outstanding bets, but I don't know how to get in touch with them to get this bet settled. The website is gone, the email addresses bounce, and they have not been active on the forum since August.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Triple

Activity: 822
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:39:36 PM

Bump....

Does anyone know how to reach the folks at directbet? I had a long dated wager on the Houston Astros to win the World Series (Major League Baseball).

I heard they were honoring all outstanding bets, but I don't know how to get in touch with them to get this bet settled. The website is gone, the email addresses bounce, and they have not been active on the forum since August.
DirectBet has ceased to exist. It's unfortunate but I don't think you're going to get your bet settled.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:28:45 PM

Bump....

DirectBet has ceased to exist. It's unfortunate but I don't think you're going to get your bet settled.

Me too... I have 4 unsettled bets and I already wrote them multiple times in past 3 months. Nothing.
It's too bad that they chooses this approach on exit. They had a perfect reputation until this. However, I still have a little hope they will settled all the bets in the end.

▄███▄
           ▄████▀████▄
        ▄████▀     ▀████▄
     ▄████▀    ███    ▀████▄
  ▄    ▀      ▄███▄      ▀████▄
████▀      ▄█████████▄      ▀████
███     ▄▄  █▀ ███ ▀████▄     ███
███    ███▀    ███    ▀███    ███
███    ███     ███     ▀██    ███
███    ███     ███      ▐█    ███
███    ███     ███      ▐█    ███
███    ███     ███     ▄██    ███
███    ███▄    ███    ▄███    ███
███     ▀▀  █▄ ███ ▄████▀     ███
████▄      ▀█████████▀      ▄████
  ▀    ▄      ▀███▀      ▄████▀
     ▀████▄    ███    ▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▄████▀
           ▀████▄████▀
              ▀███▀

███  ██▄         ███  ██████████████  ██████████████  ███████████████  ███  ██▄         ███
███  ████▄       ███  ███             ███             ███         ███  ███  ████▄       ███
███  ██████▄     ███  ███             ███             ███         ███  ███  ██████▄     ███
███  ███ ▀███▄   ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███             ███         ███  ███  ███ ▀███▄   ███
███  ███   ▀███▄ ███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███             ███         ███  ███  ███   ▀███▄ ███
███  ███     ▀██████             ███  ███             ███         ███  ███  ███     ▀██████
███  ███       ▀████             ███  ███             ███         ███  ███  ███       ▀████
███  ███         ▀██  ██████████████  ██████████████  ███████████████  ███  ███         ▀██

FOR KNOX

IN BECOMING   THE FIRST    ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
BLOCKCHAIN BASED   INSURANCE COMPANY 
>> 

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
in

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LEINADbtc

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:23:29 AM

Damn that sux..I remember when they closed the site, they told us that all the bets will be settled.

I guess not.. damn

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
surycsurycsuryc

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:35:28 PM

Can anyone help me reach the folks at directbet? I had a long dated wager that hasn't been paid out and it's just too large a sum for me to let it go.
And people might call me delusional, but I really believe they intended to settle all of the wagers on their platform and this one was long dated, so it has been overlooked.

Bump....

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.