Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 10:51:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ► FreeBitco.in ◄► referral share 100% ◄ 💲Win Win for everyone💲  (Read 28228 times)
landoffaucets (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:47:12 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2019, 10:04:06 AM by landoffaucets

I raised the percentage of my referral commissions share at FreeBitco.in!

I just want to make the announcement, that I raised the percentage of the referral commissions share to my refferals at the BitCoin-Faucet FreeBitco.in from 25% to 100%. This means everyone who sign-up at the faucet-site with my link, will earn additional 100% of my referral commissions every sunday. If you join the site with another link, or even without a sponsor, you will only earn the free BitCoins which you can win at the site every hour.

Already have an existing account?
Please contact the admin to delete your old account then register a new one via my referral link.

Why i’m 100%  referal return?
Although I don’t directly get bitcoin commissions from my referrals, I earn 1 Reward Points(RP) for every FREE BTC roll my referrals play. Reward Points can be redeemed for more % Bonus.

PM me for FreeBitco.in and sign-up to win free Bitcoins every hour and to get additional 100% of my referral back to you every sunday!

Share amount based on referral activity since last payout

💲Win Win for everyone💲

It would be nice if you rate me or write a trust or proofs in the thread if u see everything runs fine.
thanks!
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doedz

Activity: 1106

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:21:33 PM

We have now 332 members  Grin

100% Ref share
Smelling ponzi, what should i do to increase the ref count?
is this some kind of signature, or another campaign?

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:57:35 PM

100% Ref share
[/quote]Smelling ponzi, what should i do to increase the ref count?
[/quote]

I wouldn trust either (but u can use my reflink Cheesy current reffers: 0)

buy-it

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:17:37 PM

I am of the opinion that the article or link displaying this 25% to 100% possibility be displayed. I am a member, but I still need to know if this has to do with Bitcointalk member's rank.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:07:35 PM

We have now 332 members  Grin

100% Ref share
Smelling ponzi, what should i do to increase the ref count?

What you don't know you ask, freebitco.in is not a ponzi scheme as they are one of the longest faucet sites in the crypto world and they have been doing that even up to this day. What Op is trying to do is promoting is referral link and if you register on the platform you will also get you own link in which you can share by any means you deem fit which is what Op is currently doing.

The way the platform is designed, the moment your referral claim, you automatically gets some Satoshis to your balance and what Op is doing as a form of incentive is to share such amount among his referral which was 25% before and now increasing it to 100%. I don't know if its allowed on the forum because generally referral links are not allowed because its interpreted as spamming the forum.
Vibez1Tv

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:59:55 PM

We have now 346 members  Grin

100% Ref share
nice idea every claim from us is for you 1 lottery ticket so if you have 2000 members or more your % luck will increase allot win win for everyone

CryptoFreaks
landoffaucets (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:53:57 PM

We have now 346 members  Grin

100% Ref share
nice idea every claim from us is for you 1 lottery ticket so if you have 2000 members or more your % luck will increase allot win win for everyone

Hi Vibez1Tv,

You're right Grin The more participants the more chance we have. Win win for everyone

Just check my signature Freebitco.in for registration.
pairinpay

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:25:35 AM

We have now 348 members  Grin

100% Ref share

So late i know this post, btw I have already had account freebitco.in Cheesy
landoffaucets (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:42:42 AM

We have now 348 members  Grin

100% Ref share

So late i know this post, btw I have already had account freebitco.in Cheesy

You can create a new one via my account?

The more participants the more chance we have. Win win for everyone Grin

Just check my signature Freebitco.in for registration.
landoffaucets (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:43:45 AM

sorry, but i wanna ask what is share ? so we can get bitcoin from freebitco without rolling just joined under your reff or what ? thanks.

Hi TXET ESREVER,

Share amount based on referral activity since last payout Wink
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:30:37 PM

Which means for every faucet claim you will get his referral share.
For example, when you claim from faucet, you will receive 20 satoshi and he will receive 10 satoshi. With 100% referral share you will get 30 satoshi.
I am not sure how referral share works on gambling and investing.
Everest01

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:33:15 PM

Heeey it seems someone will be getting a huge amount of lottery tickets and reward points for free  Cool

Let me get this straight for users who don't really know the site: if you register with someone's ref link he gets a percentage on your total earnings every time you roll, earn interests and play the dice game; he also gets bonus lottery tickets (to try and win huge prizes) and reward points (which you can use in different ways or exchange for BTC). OP here is offering everyone the full amount of BTC he earns thanks to the referral system so your profit will be multiplied for a number between 1.25 and 1.50 (depending on what you use the site for - interest or free rolls). He gets free tickets and RP and referrals get free satoshis so it's actually a Win-Win. Note that he won't be "stealing" your tickets or RP since you will be earning the exact same amount for yourself as if you had no referrer.

I personally think it's a very smart strategy to potentially increase earnings and that 100% share is a VERY high (actually the maximum) share percent. Too bad I already have a 100% share referrer  Grin
landoffaucets (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:16:52 PM

Heeey it seems someone will be getting a huge amount of lottery tickets and reward points for free  Cool

Let me get this straight for users who don't really know the site: if you register with someone's ref link he gets a percentage on your total earnings every time you roll, earn interests and play the dice game; he also gets bonus lottery tickets (to try and win huge prizes) and reward points (which you can use in different ways or exchange for BTC). OP here is offering everyone the full amount of BTC he earns thanks to the referral system so your profit will be multiplied for a number between 1.25 and 1.50 (depending on what you use the site for - interest or free rolls). He gets free tickets and RP and referrals get free satoshis so it's actually a Win-Win. Note that he won't be "stealing" your tickets or RP since you will be earning the exact same amount for yourself as if you had no referrer.

I personally think it's a very smart strategy to potentially increase earnings and that 100% share is a VERY high (actually the maximum) share percent. Too bad I already have a 100% share referrer  Grin

Hi Everest01,

Thanks for supporting me
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:16:11 AM

Thanks for sharing it. But I'm already in to that Freebitco.in. Already claimed on its faucet and play on it's dice rolling game.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
roccstar

Activity: 174
Merit: 150

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:06:44 AM

Now I am using  using your referral url. Anyways its a nice idea . I have seen so many positive reviews about this site. But my doubt is how they are managing this site without any ads in their site. I checked the whole site and couldn't find an ad. And that too their payouts are really good.
landoffaucets (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:07:03 PM

Ty for sharing , Yo are awesome . Much Respect. Cool

Now I am using  using your referral url. Anyways its a nice idea . I have seen so many positive reviews about this site. But my doubt is how they are managing this site without any ads in their site. I checked the whole site and couldn't find an ad. And that too their payouts are really good.

Hi 42dareader0 & roccstar,

Thanks for supporting me Cool
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:59:07 PM

I think most of the faucet users using freebitco.in for a long time. Hard to find any ref for that site. Even my friends left faucet after clicking 2-3 days. So good luck to you for this hard work

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:01:31 PM

Don't forget to tell us once you set it to 0%. That is if you haven't done that yet.
Everest01

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:21:39 PM

This site used to have a lot of ads once. I remember the good old times when you could claim more than 1000 satoshi/hour. They were making money by advertising other people's sites and getting paid for it. Then it seems they decided to change and now they're into cryptocurrency mining (BTC I believe). Now they use part of the funds you keep with them to improve their mining capacity and then share some of the earned money with you under the form of 4% annual interest (credited daily) plus fund every other feature in the site (free rolls, rewards, lottery, etc.).

Don't forget to tell us once you set it to 0%. That is if you haven't done that yet.

I would personally check every week if the rate stays at 100% and if it doesn't I would probably make a new account and abandon the old one. Don't even know if that is forbidden by the rules as I never needed to do such a thing so never bothered to inform myself.
reapr

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:49:06 PM

ive been on this site for a long time, and i havent once rolled to the 2nd level
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: