Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:11:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: why is it long term prospects of Ethereum?
strenght of ethereum - 12 (63.2%)
developers opinion of ethereum - 7 (36.8%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wil Ethereum surpass Bitcoin in the long term?  (Read 2165 times)
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:10:31 AM

Bitcoin ofcouse is the main cryptocurrency but what do you guys think of long term value of Ethereum? seems that developers do not like it much but its applications seems limitless. could it surpass bitcoin in future?
The main thing to believe! If you are interested in this coin, you mean you earn it. Just believe and everything will come true. Wink

I do not feel so that any coin can takeover btc in coming next 5 years. May be their demand may increase as the btc price becomes more expensive people might switch to altocins so that its affordable to them as well. This may result in a better chance of some of the good coins to march towards the highness of btc but beating them will be a tough ask.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redcrystal

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:11:42 AM

I think the value of both will rise. I think the power of ETH is greater!
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:26:24 AM

Ethereum might surpass bitcoin and become a leading crypto currency! There is active development happening with ethereum. And ethereum is also enjoying corporate world attention! No negative image for ethereum yet unlike bitcoin. Image is everything in business!
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:28:08 AM

Bitcoin ofcouse is the main cryptocurrency but what do you guys think of long term value of Ethereum? seems that developers do not like it much but its applications seems limitless. could it surpass bitcoin in future?
I don't think so , still bitcoins will remain number 1 even though ethereum gains a lot of adoptation but how much value that bitcoin and its uses make us believe that it is enough to be always on top.

musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:32:47 AM

Yes the prices and popularity of this coin is increasing the ethereum is growing and I think it will break the price record of bitcoin. This is very difficult the forecast about this crypto currencies and that’s why many people invested in this for the profit return.

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:33:31 AM

I believe ETH may not surpass BTH. THough, ETH is a promising cryptocurrency and the second best from BTC. ETh has an amazing possibilities with the use of smart contracts and programming codes. Though, It currently has scaling problems and potential issue of immutability.

it is hard for ethereum to surpass btc because ethereum needs more work to follow the price of btc. people know bitcoin than ethereum although now there is many project or ico based with ethereum but people still choosing btc for the king of crypto currency. but ethereum have potential to be increase for the price so we only need to waiting. ethereum itself needs more time before the price can increase and i think ethereum will be stay at number two for the position in crypto currency list.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:21:14 AM

We all know and believe that Bitcoin really made well to make it successful in crytocurrencies since Bitcoin is the first. But as thinking if Ethereum can surpass bitcoin, it will really depends. Eventhough many people will adopt it, it will still batt in any forms. Maybe we can count more years for ethereum.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:43:36 AM

The main thing to believe! If you are interested in this coin, you mean you earn it. Just believe and everything will come true. Wink

I do not feel so that any coin can takeover btc in coming next 5 years. May be their demand may increase as the btc price becomes more expensive people might switch to altocins so that its affordable to them as well. This may result in a better chance of some of the good coins to march towards the highness of btc but beating them will be a tough ask.

we cant say it yet because we cant foreseen what will happen on the future and besides there are many new good coins these days that are popping out like a mushroom and some of them has actually a potential with good purpose that is somehow usefull in anyways , so i guess maybe these coins can surpass and beat bitcoin someday. although i believe that bitcoin can still go a long run and will continue to maintain its high value.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:31:41 PM

So far, I can't see it happening. Just looking at it now, there's a huge gap between the value of ETH and BTC. Although,  ETH is growing significantly and is now gaining more attention. Who knows, even if ETH cannot surpass BTC, it may still be able to run alongside it.
rain3798

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:33:21 PM

Maybe sill not, its because bitcoin is bitcoin and it would not be change by any other cryptocurrency and for additional, you can't withdraw money without the bitcoin that's why I don't think it will supass the bitcoin even if it is long-term.

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:47:30 PM

it will surely pass in the future, bitcoin will lose tremendous prestige with segwit2.
bitcoin will lose value over time
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:52:10 PM

Interestingly this is what i just finished discussing with a fellow. All the signs are there! Ethereum keep developing! Bitcoin is riddle with complains, argument and controversies! Is there hope for development in an environment of divisions? I doubt if anybody can work well let alone be creative in such an environment!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: