Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Margin Trading Platform - LH-CRYPTO  (Read 43061 times)
lhcrypto

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

#LHCOIN - Forex in crypto for everyone

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

What do you expect from the launch of the crypto broker?

We have decided to conduct a small survey to find out-what  chat visitors expect from the launch of the crypto broker?

Please help us to understand how much our platform is expected and choose one of the answers to the question "Are you going to trade on our platform?" in our telegram chat https://t.me/LHCrypto

We will also be grateful for feedback on the functionality of our platform - what do we need to do to make the crypto-broker more attractive to traders? You can express your opinion on our forum: https://forum.lh-crypto.com/forum/feedback/what-do-you-think-about-the-lh-crypto-platform/

LH-Crypto - professional solutions for traders and brokers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Midgarosormr

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

https://b.radikal.ru/b35/1808/3c/def1d88a2a0e.jpg

We have decided to conduct a small survey to find out-what  chat visitors expect from the launch of the crypto broker?

Please help us to understand how much our platform is expected and choose one of the answers to the question "Are you going to trade on our platform?" in our telegram chat https://t.me/LHCrypto

We will also be grateful for feedback on the functionality of our platform - what do we need to do to make the crypto-broker more attractive to traders? You can express your opinion on our forum: https://forum.lh-crypto.com/forum/feedback/what-do-you-think-about-the-lh-crypto-platform/
Honestly, I'm complete pants at trading: I'm more interested in the dividends aspect of holding the tokens.

I've been trying to stockpile as many as I can for a while now. Smiley
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:24:26 PM

We prepare something interesting for you!

https://www.lh-crypto.com

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:34:51 PM

Why not add the LH Token to CoinMarketCap?

CMC is not a priority. now the priority is the launch of a crypto broker

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:39:10 PM

Honestly, I'm complete pants at trading: I'm more interested in the dividends aspect of holding the tokens.

then your option is to wait for cashback )

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

🔥 You will be interested in it!

▶️ METATRADER. 💡Video guide
https://www.lh-crypto.com/trading-platform/video-guide/

#lhcrypto #forex #cryptocurrency #broker

Midgarosormr

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:38:07 PM

Do you know if there's a set time-frame yet for the cashback's start?
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:47:06 PM

Press about us:
LH-CRYPTO launches crypto-broker and holds a marathon!

http://www.coinfox.info/10287-lh-crypto-launches-crypto-broker-and-holds-a-marathon

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 11:34:21 AM

LH-Crypto opens the doors

Dear site visitors, traders, investors and partners!

We are happy to announce that from now on you can open trading accounts for Start and Standard services (the Pro service is to be implemented a bit later). Upon registration you can choose any of the 10 currencies as your deposit and trading account currency – Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, etc.  All of the operations are processed in this currency, including funds deposit and withdrawal.

Traders can open as many accounts as they choose. No matter what is the currency of your account, you can make trading operations with over 250 trading assets – Forex, Stocks, Precious Metals, Commodities, and, of course, cryptocurrencies. All the trading operations are processed with premium leverage (up to 1:500).

We are at the very beginning of our journey, so we welcome all of you to share your suggestions and proposals! You can post them on the official forum on our site lh-crypto.com. In the next 6 months our project will be constantly improved and filled with new services and features. We are planning to introduce new functions and trading assets, introduce our LHCoin token to the biggest crypto-exchanges of the world, start our massive marketing campaign and, of course, visit numerous exhibitions where you can meet us in person and ask all the questions you have. See the detailed plans on our site.

Midgarosormr

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:47:26 PM

Congratulations!

It's great to see this project achieving its milestone on time.
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:51:13 AM

Le «margin trading»: une baguette magique du crypto-trader?

Press about us: https://www.canardcoincoin.com/margin-trading-baguette-magique-crypto-trader/

olgamir

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:02:25 PM

We are happy to announce that from now on you can open trading accounts for Start and Standard services (the Pro service is to be implemented a bit later). Upon registration you can choose any of the 10 currencies as your deposit and trading account currency – Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, etc.  All of the operations are processed in this currency, including funds deposit and withdrawal.

Traders can open as many accounts as they choose. No matter what is the currency of your account, you can make trading operations with over 250 trading assets – Forex, Stocks, Precious Metals, Commodities, and, of course, cryptocurrencies. All the trading operations are processed with premium leverage (up to 1:500).

We are at the very beginning of our journey, so we welcome all of you to share your suggestions and proposals! You can post them on the official forum on our site lh-crypto.com. In the next 6 months our project will be constantly improved and filled with new services and features. We are planning to introduce new functions and trading assets, introduce our LHCoin token to the biggest crypto-exchanges of the world, start our massive marketing campaign and, of course, visit numerous exhibitions where you can meet us in person and ask all the questions you have. See the detailed plans on our site.

I really liked your platform and I get to trade on a demo account.  On a real account, I'll try to move later, as soon as I learn to trade better.
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:15:17 PM

Do you know if there's a set time-frame yet for the cashback's start?

First payment on December 1

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:16:58 PM

I really liked your platform and I get to trade on a demo account.  On a real account, I'll try to move later, as soon as I learn to trade better.

thanks for your opinion ) if you have any questions we will be happy to answer

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:17:50 PM

Congratulations!

It's great to see this project achieving its milestone on time.

Yes, we follow our road map

princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

We are happy to announce that from now on you can open trading accounts for Start and Standard services (the Pro service is to be implemented a bit later). Upon registration you can choose any of the 10 currencies as your deposit and trading account currency – Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, etc.  All of the operations are processed in this currency, including funds deposit and withdrawal.

This is another milestone for Lhcrypto. Hope you can get more volume in your cryptocurrency exchange platform. Since you have huge clients in Forex, this will encourage your users to use your platform in cryptocurrency. We are also expecting to get more trading volume for LhCoin and get listed in coinmarketcap.
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:46:15 PM

We are happy to announce that from now on you can open trading accounts for Start and Standard services (the Pro service is to be implemented a bit later). Upon registration you can choose any of the 10 currencies as your deposit and trading account currency – Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, etc.  All of the operations are processed in this currency, including funds deposit and withdrawal.

This is another milestone for Lhcrypto. Hope you can get more volume in your cryptocurrency exchange platform. Since you have huge clients in Forex, this will encourage your users to use your platform in cryptocurrency. We are also expecting to get more trading volume for LhCoin and get listed in coinmarketcap.

Thanks for your opinion!

boneco

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:02:06 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 09:54:10 PM by boneco

Are only LHCoin holders that bought LHC during ICO entitled to payments through the cashback program? Or is any LHCoin holder, regardless of the time of purchase, entitled to receive these payments?

Thank you!
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

Marginal trading will save the crypto-investor’s deposit

Press about us: http://cryptoconsulting.info/blog/2018/09/10/marginal-trading-will-save-the-crypto-investor-s-deposit/?noredirect=en_US

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:47:55 PM

Only LHCoin holders that bought LHC during ICO are entitled to payments through the cashback program? Or any LHCoin holder, regardless of the time of purchase, are entitled to receive these payments?

Thank you!

It does not matter when and where you bought the tokens. cashback is given to the owner.

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: