Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:29:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hot ICOs of late-October/November  (Read 1631 times)
Sexymie

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:02:15 PM

Electroneum is the bae
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:34:37 PM

Also there are Utrust and Crowdholding
Crowdholding with yupie token is good. The presale reached the minimum cap . ICO will be held on November. I think this ICO is promising. I invest in Yupie token a little and got very sweet discount in presale. I also invest in Hazza. Just small money about 100 USD. Hazza is wallet platform that enables store multy currencies , the main token in the wallet is HAZ. 1 HAZ worth 0.36 USD.  ICO is live now and will end in 31 October.
ekzjuperi

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:08:47 PM

I sell accounts whitelist on Ripio Credit Network for 0.2 ethereum
How to do the purchase:
1. You should write me on telegram @ekzjuperi and say you want to buy a Ripiocredit network address.
2. I send you email address name and password. so you can be sure address is registered in whitelist.
3. You pay 0.2 eth.
5. I give you ethereum wallet, docs, password and security question answer from email so you can change it, and change phone number connected to email. Then you will be sure I do not have access to the email and you do your KYC submission.
strategikcrypto

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:18:25 PM

Although there are a lot of them out there, ICOs are still very profitable as a whole if you sort through all the noise and invest in meaningful projects with reasonable market caps. From previous threads on this sub, Substratum, Regalcoin and several others are up 2x-5x from their ICO price, as well as many others up by smaller amounts (REQ, etc). As such, I'm going to list some of the top choices I've seen on this sub here and similar subs, and I'll update this list as other projects are suggested.

Upfiring - https://www.upfiring.com - ICO is live. Incentivized P2P file-sharing is a really interesting concept that could have a lot of practical use. Project is definitely undervalued at the current ICO price - similar projects like Filecoin and Sia have 15x-20x higher market caps, so the potential for returns is pretty high due to the project's low market cap.

Grid+ - https://gridplus.io - ICO starts next week. The whitepaper itself is enough to show how seriously awesome this project is. It's going to be extremely interesting to watch how this one plays out, as a decentralized energy market is something we haven't seen yet and there's a lot of intelligent people involved in this project.

Ripio - ICO goes live today. Existing credit networking company that facilitates lending between two peers using smart contracts. It's a really cool use of Ethereum's smart contracts, and it's nice to see large companies get involved in the crypto space.

EnjinCoin - https://www.enjincoin.io - ICO is finishing up, just over 90% complete. Cryptocurrency for gamers is going to be huge, and the $25 million dollar market cap is low, so potential is high. Also a very established company that has a good community behind it. This one has a lot of supporters and positivity around it, and you know for sure that the token will be used and integrated into an already-popular gaming platform.

Raiden - ICO is ongoing. "The Raiden Network is an off-chain scaling solution, enabling near-instant, low-fee and scalable payments. It’s complementary to the Ethereum blockchain and works with any ERC20 compatible token. The Raiden project is work in progress. Its goal is to research state channel technology, define protocols and develop reference implementations." Very interesting project with a booming github repo and great marketing so far. Definitely worth looking into.

Dimensions Network - https://dimensions.network - ICO live in early/mid-November, new crypto exchange where token holders collect 15% of the trading fee profits. Really like the concept. Looks like COSS with a better UI/more potential.

Gladius - Cyber protection network, ICO November 1st

Let's sift through the huge amount of projects and find what's worth it. I know there are a few more out there that I'm forgetting, so keep the suggestions flowing and I'll update the list.
Most definitely Protex should be on the list. Pre-sale is live and ICO is in mid Nov.  Worth checking out. The project solves the massive issue of data security in an innovative way. Very solid whitepaper, team, and huge market. I invested in it and they have a low market cap. It's a legit project, super excited for it. Strong community is starting to build.
Protex
whitepaper
ANN
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:20:35 PM

Thanks for list. Gaming is still underrepresented in cryptocurrencies. Yeah gamecredits is quite big and nice but we never had anything huge in public. Enjin might be the first one.
We need to start comparing with the existing crypto-gaming platform. How they are performing? And the new platform plans to thrive among the existing ones.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Doublelucky (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:39:21 PM

Why does everyone love Electroneum? The mobile mining is the only benefit.
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:43:31 PM

Although there are a lot of them out there, ICOs are still very profitable as a whole if you sort through all the noise and invest in meaningful projects with reasonable market caps. From previous threads on this sub, Substratum, Regalcoin and several others are up 2x-5x from their ICO price, as well as many others up by smaller amounts (REQ, etc). As such, I'm going to list some of the top choices I've seen on this sub here and similar subs, and I'll update this list as other projects are suggested.

Upfiring - https://www.upfiring.com - ICO is live. Incentivized P2P file-sharing is a really interesting concept that could have a lot of practical use. Project is definitely undervalued at the current ICO price - similar projects like Filecoin and Sia have 15x-20x higher market caps, so the potential for returns is pretty high due to the project's low market cap.

Grid+ - https://gridplus.io - ICO starts next week. The whitepaper itself is enough to show how seriously awesome this project is. It's going to be extremely interesting to watch how this one plays out, as a decentralized energy market is something we haven't seen yet and there's a lot of intelligent people involved in this project.

Ripio - ICO goes live today. Existing credit networking company that facilitates lending between two peers using smart contracts. It's a really cool use of Ethereum's smart contracts, and it's nice to see large companies get involved in the crypto space.

EnjinCoin - https://www.enjincoin.io - ICO is finishing up, just over 90% complete. Cryptocurrency for gamers is going to be huge, and the $25 million dollar market cap is low, so potential is high. Also a very established company that has a good community behind it. This one has a lot of supporters and positivity around it, and you know for sure that the token will be used and integrated into an already-popular gaming platform.

Raiden - ICO is ongoing. "The Raiden Network is an off-chain scaling solution, enabling near-instant, low-fee and scalable payments. It’s complementary to the Ethereum blockchain and works with any ERC20 compatible token. The Raiden project is work in progress. Its goal is to research state channel technology, define protocols and develop reference implementations." Very interesting project with a booming github repo and great marketing so far. Definitely worth looking into.

Dimensions Network - https://dimensions.network - ICO live in early/mid-November, new crypto exchange where token holders collect 15% of the trading fee profits. Really like the concept. Looks like COSS with a better UI/more potential.

Gladius - Cyber protection network, ICO November 1st

Let's sift through the huge amount of projects and find what's worth it. I know there are a few more out there that I'm forgetting, so keep the suggestions flowing and I'll update the list.
I believe that in this post there are some superfluous projects that are not popular and worthy of attention

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Legobatman

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:47:40 PM

Too many ICOs, we lost track
DigitalDoom

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:34:03 PM

I don't know about Grid +. There are many like it and the market cap is huge.

This list is solid though.
Krissmak

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:31:10 PM

Here are my choice of three or maybe all three...

I use tokenschedule.com for my ico listings, because of its clear and one click display. It has everything that is needed without the sh*t Smiley

tokenschedule.com/commerceblock-token/
tokenschedule.com/utrust
tokenschedule.com/qsp
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:30:55 PM

the problem is there's so much ico everyday and most of them seems good but i just can't keep track and invest in everyone of them

AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:34:10 PM

Are there any ICOs coming up that are not ETH or Waves tokens?
CoinFarmer

Activity: 205

Upfiring Team Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:02:45 AM

+1 for Upfiring  Kiss
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:28:17 PM

I think that there isn't enough legit ICO's out there. Many investors are trying to scam the other investors so they can get more hype for the coin...if only the project had a legit purpose to it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ticterine

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:45:54 PM

I think that there isn't enough legit ICO's out there. Many investors are trying to scam the other investors so they can get more hype for the coin...if only the project had a legit purpose to it.

I think it's hard for projects to stand out now. Even legit teams get buried with so many new ICOs coming out weekly. The market is too saturated right now. Everyone makes a coin.
Jenna_G

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:17:19 PM

I think the good point is invest to projects where you can understand idea, at least idea, ha-ha
I think about Atlant and Confideal
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:26:55 PM

I would also add Etheal. They are currently focused on migrating there working healthcare service comparison portal to the blockchain. And as an advantage they don't have any competitors in there sphere. So the project is unique and very prospective!

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 09:35:24 PM

www.cryptoproductivity.com

C-pro Entities

emerging dual layered two dimensional

Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:38:05 PM

I prefer investing into project with released product. I contributed to Qchain on pre-sale stage which already has alpha version.

https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/bighorn-alpha-release-qchains-advertising-app-demo-is-here-29675ee43591
cryptkeeper1979

Activity: 198

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:49:04 PM

Surprised nobody mentioned Hacken. Steve Wozniak is backing it as well.

http://hacken.io

BTC: 1PP5r4YnGNXo4TFpCX4TKgSjrh9qRmWocn
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: