Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Auroramine Website Has Shut Down!  (Read 16489 times)
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:03:53 PM

I have registered on this website a month ago and when I reached the 30k satoshi mark I want to withdraw it but before they want me to withdraw it, they want me to deposit 115000 satoshi to get it. That's the time that I said its a scam and I stopped it. Lucky I didn't invest with it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mirzamuneeeb

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:09:43 PM

I just invested 500k satoshi today, after 2 hours it's offline!!! nothing to say Sad
Ohhhh
fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:26:22 PM

Piece of advice buddy, there's no such thing as cloud based mining. The only legit mining site so far is Genesis Mining which provide details and actual screenshot of their mining farm and its actual location.

There are actually a few legit cloud mining companies.

Genesis Mining
Bitcoin.com
Hashnest

The only way to make money on these contracts is by the coin price rising so there is an opportunity to make a profit but the margins are very slim.

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:29:43 AM

I invest $50 in the auroramine before somedays.and it gives me interest for some days but after some days when I tried to signin my account;the site couldn't respond properly.and on the next day the site couldn't open.i try many times but I couldn't.i lost my $50.its scame.so I suggest you to never invest in such mining sites.
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:54:23 AM

I invest $50 in the auroramine before somedays.and it gives me interest for some days but after some days when I tried to signin my account;the site couldn't respond properly.and on the next day the site couldn't open.i try many times but I couldn't.i lost my $50.its scame.so I suggest you to never invest in such mining sites.

So much for the biggest whatever mining services huh. Well i am not surprised if they shut down. But with no responses from any of the team means they really took money that was invested in them because i don't think they are just having maintenance. They even gave free GHZ so that users could mean, that is really to entice users to buy upgrade for the mining.
pramila28

Activity: 476

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:26:22 AM

I just registered here and I didn't invest in site, just watching, in one week site ends..

I didn't loose any money... Cool

many such sites are fake.. lets be very alert  Grin
cryptoman8888

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:19:11 PM

i was hoping to withdraw free $3 btc.. lol its going.. they also had bitcoin doubler.. damn
Sev18

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:20:50 PM

Some of my friends invested.. Was that a scam?

■■■■■■■  Multi-Algo Switching Manager - MULTIPOOL MULTIALGO Profit Switch Launcher  ■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■             https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2041971             ■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■                           Download Now!                           ■■■■■■■
razzbee

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 03:22:04 PM

check the domain whois
it seems the owner is from china

well its sad people fall for these sites..
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:52:45 PM

I got sign up, check their site and check their cloud mining. I running their cloud mining a weeks a go but did not invest. To those who invest your money is gone. Sorry, Better luck next time!
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:58:22 PM

Piece of advice buddy, there's no such thing as cloud based mining. The only legit mining site so far is Genesis Mining which provide details and actual screenshot of their mining farm and its actual location.

There are actually a few legit cloud mining companies.

Genesis Mining
Bitcoin.com
Hashnest

The only way to make money on these contracts is by the coin price rising so there is an opportunity to make a profit but the margins are very slim.

Your last sentence is the only one that I agree with as I do not consider any cloud mining operation as legit. While they may not have blatantly closed down and ran off with everyone's money like Auroramine did, they are a far cry from a good investment.

For one, they got lucky that the coin prices have risen as much as they have in the past year, thus making it appear they are profitable. I suspect in many of those cases if people who would have instead invested that same amount directly into a coin would have came out much further ahead.

Another is that almost all of them have some clause in the cloud mining contract that states the moment a coins profits drop below production (mining) costs, they have the right to terminate the contract and consider it as having been fulfilled. This means that if the coins profits had went the other way instead, you would be at a net loss. Again the general increase of the market in the past year helped avoid this, but if you look back to the 2014 and 2015 years many people bought cloud mining contracts and never even ROI'd on their investment.

A lot of sins (crimes) can be effectively hidden from sight during an uptrend in the market, as the profits are not coming so much the cloud mining as they are from the general appreciation of the market. I expect the same is true for many exchanges and other investments such as ICOs. I believe if Bitcoin and Alts were to experience a violent and sustained downtrend, on the order of a 70-80% correction lasting a year plus similar to the 2014-2015 years, many of these fraudulent practices would be exposed for what they truly are. Think Mt Gox times 100 as such an event could very well spell the end of Crypocurrecnies as we know it.
3ooCox

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:14:32 PM

I just invested 500k satoshi today, after 2 hours it's offline!!! nothing to say Sad
same here i invested 0.35BTC yesterday and i saw this morning the website was offline so mad right now Angry Angry Angry Angry
and the same thing happened with stromhash.com
if you willing to invest money into this kind of websites please DON'T INVEST.
lost 50$ Sad( SCAM!!!
Some of my friends invested.. Was that a scam?

I'm certain those might not be the most naive decisions you've all made. You'll make this world less corrupted if you send BTC to my wallet 1HJQJ2vpzWX5B5KJSRyLXfLkyRttod4EwZ instead.
Also, be aware of startminer.

For those who still don't understand - Do NOT invest.
For those who don't want to understand - well, nobody can help you.
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:41:15 PM

First this belong to Service Discussion sector of the forum. Second, do people never learn ? Hashprofit, Hashocean were big scams and were much better disguised than Auroramine was. I guess people have to learn the hard way in order to stop making the same error again.

As Albert Einstein said:

"Insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

A reminder for all of us, to not invest a single penny and not a single second of our precious time in these kind of known scams.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
jeswin

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:35:33 PM

It is really really difficult to filter such scam.
3ooCox

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:45:58 PM

On the contrary, it's quite obvious :
1. Subscribe for free and start with a basic mining plan (Get BTC without investment)
2. High % return, even in a day (some scammers offer 800% in a very short time)
3. Refer members, more referrals you have, higher bonuses you get. (ponzi etc.)
4. Pay an amount (eg 0.01 BTC) to receive payments faster
OR sometimes you don't receive your withdrawal amount, so you open a ticket and their support demands you to make a first deposit to get your BTC.
5. Site is down, you loose.

Oh and since we"re there, bitconnect is a textbook ponzi http://ceesty.com/wwxGrN , even if it's listed on coinmarketcap

esramarka

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:04:33 PM

only one day it worked for me than closed. I suppose it is because of my unluckiness.  Grin

it was a real scam!
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:34:48 PM

Don't expect that they will be online again, they ran and will never comeback. Your coins and funds there are completely lost.
So if I were you forget those money of yours, if there someone whos to blame then its you. Cloud minings are fake and made to scam people.

I wouldn't say outright scams, but at the very least pyramid schemes. I've seen a lot of people that swear by genesis mining, only to find out that they live out of the referral bonuses. Maybe it's not that bad if you consider the fact that there's a pretty high chance that your investment is returned due to the potentially exponential growth bitcoin will benefit from, but then again, why wouldn't you just buy bitcoin? I think for a lot of people it's about getting into something new and exciting and being...unable to just sit back and wait.

a pyramid scheme is a scam dude lol and genesis isn't quite the same, they actually do have physical hardware you can rent but its not profitable because of how much they charge for it

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:42:03 PM

For those of you heard about auroramine.com, you probably heard about their cloud mining service that gives you profit when investing on their service. Just found out that the website is offline right now. Anyone experience the same as mine?

Yes, I experienced the same as yours. I was able to access it for only three days and the next day that I want to open it, it is not available already. There are so many information I have read on the internet that the auroramine.com has already shut down that's the reason why we cannot access it anymore. I thought I could earn from it but I was wrong because by the time that I almost got the minimum withdrawal amount, they just shutdown.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: