Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:08:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AI] POLY AI - Artificial Intelligence base on Blockchain Project  (Read 19920 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mrwww

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:57:22 AM

I was sending money to poly a few days ago had 2 out of 3 transaction fail one is pending the other never showed up. I contacted support said to wait for pending transaction. Perhaps they are going to get something nice with my money. You live and learn.

Anyone had any contact with them? Also any idea how to get my cash back it was only 150 bucks but its still theft.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
esotambienpasara

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:24:30 PM

I invest in this lending platform and i don't understand what ppl say forced lending!
IF YOU DONT WANNA LEND don't invest in lending platform.
Poly network is my first investment in this kind of ico .In start i was worry to lost my money but naw im so happy because i invest here.
In this moment i recover my investment and in this 2 month relation btc dollar what i invest in november is still 25 %les.Btc when i by was 8000 $ .
but in dollar im already gaining 50%.
Platform work perfect every day paying 1.50 % .
Im not financial advisors but in my experience poly is save and for the moment they pay daily ....
smartfuture

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:25:42 AM

Can anyone from Poly dev team explain to me why it been two days and not able to log in my account? Always it gives error 526 invalid SSl certificate !!!!
Macka

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:45:01 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 06:52:30 AM by Macka

So far with Poly AI, I've been lending for almost a week, with good returns that I've reinvested, so from that point of view it's been good.

I am a little concerned about the message currently displayed on the dashboard though:
We are doing wallet maintenance due to coinmarketcap market capitalization. Therefore, in the meantime, all transactions will be conducted as internal transactions on our internal exchange. Members should limit their coins output to other markets to avoid loss. After capitalization, transactions will be back to normal. We are so close to the explosion of our development in 2018, stay put!

I don't really understand what they mean by "coinmarketcap market capitalization". My understanding is at the moment you can bring money in and move it around internally (BC/PAI/USD) and lend etc, just don't try to move it out because you will/may lose it forever? This concerns me because there's no definite timeline and I wonder if we're being locked in before they shut up shop.

I don't think it's a scam, but I guess time will tell; either way I'm invested now and there's nothing I can do but sit and wait. If it all works out, I'll keep investing.

Edit:
After having read through https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/, I think I have an idea of what's going on.

I suspect, but can't prove, that Poly AI may have a single wallet with all users' coins in it. The site just has to keep track of how many coins belong to any one person; this would exclude Poly AI from claiming any market capitalisation due to "Circulating Supply is the best approximation of the number of coins that are circulating in the market and in the general public's hands".

Further, I suspect they are making changes to the wallets to split this single pool of PAI "coins" into individual wallets linked to the accounts, thus allowing the circulating supply to be calculated and listed on CoinMarketCap.
thanhtung2008

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:16:37 AM

I couldn't perform sell orders in the internal exchange since last night.

What happened? We couldn't transfer AI from the internal exchange out and now couldn't sell AI to BTC. How can we withdraw money out?
bigfish321

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:17:48 AM

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT
skyinglyh

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:34:11 AM

I couldn't perform sell orders in the internal exchange since last night.

What happened? We couldn't transfer AI from the internal exchange out and now couldn't sell AI to BTC. How can we withdraw money out?

Same, cannot withdraw AI, cannot sell AI in the internal exchange.
Chapper

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:24:33 AM

Man these guys don't talk much.  They just pay.  I tell people about them and they never heard of them.  Got in with them at the ICO and am very happy.  Always reliable.  There was a problem before with the ethereum blockchain and they said not to transfer coins out, but when it it was fixed they gave the green light. I have already exceeded my investment.  Thank you Polynetwork.  If you need a link. 

https://lending.polynetwork.org/signup/Chapper
12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:35:01 AM

you know you dealing with shit when all the positive statement is from newbie accounts with less than 10 activity counts.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Chapper

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:41:30 AM

you know you dealing with shit when all the positive statement is from newbie accounts with less than 10 activity counts.

I love trolls, I see you comment like crazy.  I probably have more invested in my engine in my rod than you do in this field.  So keep on trolling.   Grin
12inchMom

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:32:32 PM

I love trolls, I see you comment like crazy.  I probably have more invested in my engine in my rod than you do in this field.  So keep on trolling.   Grin

No dumbass i have been around crypto long before your mom knew how to pronounce your name. It's quite easy to spot a scam and this has scam written all over it. And before you try to find solace from my negative rep cos i know that's usually the next step, just know i claim with passion. It was received for exposing another scam thread.

So yeah like i said you know its shit when all the positive statement is usually from newbie accounts.

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Chapper

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:44:58 AM

No dumbass i have been around crypto long before your mom knew how to pronounce your name. It's quite easy to spot a scam and this has scam written all over it. And before you try to find solace from my negative rep cos i know that's usually the next step, just know i claim with passion. It was received for exposing another scam thread.

So yeah like i said you know its shit when all the positive statement is usually from newbie accounts.

Man how do you keep up with all of these scams.  Your kind of like a superhero.  Posting on all the scam threads.  I am sure you post on all of them don't you?  You didn't just pick this one out of the blue.  Keep up the good work.  Grin
nknown

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:29:08 PM

I understand where he's coming from. There's no information at all on what I can use this coins for. Then you throw out big names out there like Google Facebook and you think that your coin is suddenly worth anything.. Stay away guys.. I'd rather buy Bitconnect. That's how sure I am of this being a scam
Chapper

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:21:12 AM

I understand where he's coming from. There's no information at all on what I can use this coins for. Then you throw out big names out there like Google Facebook and you think that your coin is suddenly worth anything.. Stay away guys.. I'd rather buy Bitconnect. That's how sure I am of this being a scam

Trolling down a river.  Jeez what did I do to you,  You don't bother me at all.  I come here for my daily laugh.  Like the Superhero scam warning guy with 185 post of scams and takes pride in getting one.  Good job buddy.  I want to buy your study coarse.  There back cashed out another couple thousand and kept a couple hundred coins.  Whats in your wallet? Scam,,,,,,,,,,,,, that pays I like SCAMS!!!!!!!!!   Grin
Max Factor

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:09:16 AM

PolyAI Internal Exchange is back.
1 AI = 9$ and it grows.  Cool

Severely limited to 2.61 AI /24 hours here to send to that exchange.
Max Factor

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:08:10 PM

Update from PolyAI team:
We are completing the technical process, investors will be able to transfer the AI ​​to the international exchanges on February 8, 2018.
During this time the BTC wallet function will be maintained to prepare for transition.
See that bit about the "BTC wallet function will be maintained". Nearly every site that's getting ready to run says something like that.
Steveoloco

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

All those dogging the newbie...he's here to learn not to be mocked. Bragards and assholes you will profit from his learning mistakes, and so will he. And Mr. Rod, you must be from the northeast, probably New York. I am a proud Texan and I have done much better than I had originally expected in my mere six months in this market. No one wants to listen to your insults. Smoke a joint and put out your ego. Steveoloco ATX
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:52:46 AM

All those dogging the newbie...he's here to learn not to be mocked. Bragards and assholes you will profit from his learning mistakes, and so will he. And Mr. Rod, you must be from the northeast, probably New York. I am a proud Texan and I have done much better than I had originally expected in my mere six months in this market. No one wants to listen to your insults. Smoke a joint and put out your ego. Steveoloco ATX

Why are you guys raising dust and quarrelling? Everyone was once a newbie before he/she becomes whatever he/she is, one must learn to know. Most times when I see some questions I just laugh within myself before I give answer because from the question, it tells me if the person is newbie or not.

Guys let's focus on how to make this coin great not bringing race or sentiment. Just and advice though.
12inchMom

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:15:38 AM

leave it up to a Texan to make every about Texas. WTF been from NE had to do with the argument. I know alot of dumbasses from NY and TX. 

12inchMom

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:17:09 AM

Please change your contraction AI
This abbreviation has long been used

Two projects have already come across this, you are not the first

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1861701.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1769835.0

Sincerely, HARD inc.

by the way i know this is quite childish but the name HARD inc had be gussing for a few minutes Grin Grin He even capped out hard

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: