Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:48:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AI] POLY AI - Artificial Intelligence base on Blockchain Project  (Read 19920 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ssdbtc

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:41:39 PM

Dear Team,

I lost my device, I request you to remove the 2fa from my account. I can share the details if you want. My email id is shyamdhanuka21@gmail.com. Please help I want to invest more...Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MMMM103

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:01:02 AM

Scam???
hyipupdates

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:24:51 AM

Ben,

PolyAI is dodgy buddy. Their response is not related to your requests and don't actually answer the questions you post them.

I hope you're not a part of the team...

To this day, almost POLYAI has succeeded in creating 100% of its LENDING. Polyai has told Bitcoinnect and Regalcoin that the new 100% ICO LENDING is the trend of 2018.
GlobeCryptoMarkets

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:47:49 AM

Create ticket to add your coin to the voting list >> https://globecryptomarkets.com/page/voting
Poblano

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:11:13 AM

Scam???

Of course not...
hyipupdates

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:44:33 AM

Definitely a SCAM!
They keep dodging my questions on support and gives me the run around.  They already know what I want but keeps answering a question that I've already asked multiple time.

If you still have them, withdraw all your monies folks.  Good luck in taking them out, because if you still have them they'll do everything they can to hold your monies hostage so you can't withdraw them.  They'll keep selling their own stock whilst you're left holding the bags.

Good luck folks.

Scam???
monalito

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:27:37 AM

I don't like coin support team not working  Angry

F7kZLsZ9XJpMVpzG9xzPXQ6oqbEjHTx1VU
hyipupdates

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:00:19 AM

They never work monalito,

If they do reply, they give you the "run-around"... so you end up writing another support request which is just the same as the original one.
These guys are purely SCAM!

I don't like coin support team not working  Angry
Poblano

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:43:23 AM

Great idea and great development; and also with a very low supply amount.  Good coin to Invest and hold.  Well done team
hyipupdates

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:49:07 AM

Yeah,

Great idea team!  Keep SCAMMING more people to your platform... Gheezz..

Great idea and great development; and also with a very low supply amount.  Good coin to Invest and hold.  Well done team
Briian007

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:01:46 AM

They have success ico, but why dev have no one to keep this thread active. No news update, no annou, no answer to member. I think they are not good in support their community.
wiseinvest

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:39:19 PM

Why?
Because the devs are quietly taking everyone's monies... pumping the price at CoinExchange and selling for themselves and leaving the rest of the shareholders with bags and keeping their monies hostage by not letting them draw any monies out.

They have success ico, but why dev have no one to keep this thread active. No news update, no annou, no answer to member. I think they are not good in support their community.
FEDERER8

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:22:41 AM

any news?HuhHuh??
cryptoyardie

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:40:21 PM

I also cannot login at the ICO link and when I try to login on the lending page, it's showing my account doesn't exist.
I've had to create an account with similar address and username but that doesn't show any tokens that I've purchased.  The new account also showed a different username and email address even though I could login with my previous username.. but then again, my tokens aren't showing anything at all.

This is the email I got from support, which doesn't make sense:
"After the ICO phase, we will run automatic lending, turning tokens from all of the users into investments on November 21 with the price of $3/token. After automatic lending, the system will start calculating commissions and interest rate for the investors. On November 24, all of the commissions will be transformed into investment packages. The automatic lending will be start at 3 PM UTC. After that, tokens will be joining the international markets with the starting price of $5. Congratulation to all investors have joined our ICO. Please fasten your seatbelt because POLY AI is going to the moon. https://lending.polynetwork.org/ The ICO program has started checking out the information here"

Can PolyNetwork support please let me know what's going on?

Thanks and look forward to hear from you.

I bought some at the ICO how do I access it ? How do I log in?

when I try to go to this page:

https://ico.polynetwork.org/login

I get:

Error 502.

Any idea?
hyipupdates

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:15:52 PM

They did the same to me cryptoyardie. They changed the login and if you try to login to the lending link, you most likely won't be able to.

I had to recreate another login details similar to my original details but my tokens were no longer there.

Now, I kept getting the run arounds when I ask them to credit me back my tokens (and I had heaps). I always had to create another ticket because they won't reply back if you replied and wasn't satisfied with their answer.

They changed their support again because I can't create another ticket unless all tickets have been answered.. And they haven't been answering them and keeping them open.  So now, I'm resorting to warning people here and other social media channels about them.

Last news they have is they've allowed people to transfer tokens to external exchange and trade them... But everybody's tokens is locked up and were forced to do lending.

So most likely, the people who will be selling the tokens at the exchange are the original devs that are cashing out and doing an exit scam whilst the majority of investors are left holding the bags with no one else to sell them to.

So, if anyone here says they've been able to cash them out - they're most likely the devs or immediate families - shilling how good the platform is to lure more investors to their scam whilst they're exiting.

Notice, how none of the people from Poly aren't answering anyone's queries? Coz they're laughing all the way to the bank.

Good luck to everyone here.
btcgreen00

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:20:03 AM

I'm staring at this coin. There is a big wrap-up of trade on coinexchange. This is a bad sign.
wiseinvest

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:29:28 AM

They've been doing an EXIT SCAM btcgreen00 since the very beginning.
They've already scammed me out so I'm just spreading the word... hopefully, the investors can get their monies out in time.

I'm staring at this coin. There is a big wrap-up of trade on coinexchange. This is a bad sign.
hyipupdates

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:24:40 PM

Poly had always been doing an exit scam.  Personally, I've been sending support proofs of my transactions and details of my previous account that their platform wouldn't let me log in.  Support told me to do a password reset which I've done but never received any reset emails.  Which shows that;
1. They've stolen my coins and closed my account, or;
2. Wouldn't want to let me log in to my account for some reason or another

Additionally, Poly makes it look like investors have been receiving their daily interests - which in their end, they'll have to... because;
1. They've forced to on-lend everybody's investment
2. At the same time, luring new and potential investors in to their platform to invest more; whilst
3. They're doing an exit scam on the exchanges
4. No one here has really posted any proofs that they've actually exited and withdrawn monies from Poly.

Hence, comes to my conclusion that...

POLY AI IS A SCAM!

They've been doing an EXIT SCAM btcgreen00 since the very beginning.
They've already scammed me out so I'm just spreading the word... hopefully, the investors can get their monies out in time.

Since start PolyAI pays interest, and it's a fairly good lending interest, about 1.7%
So when you call smth a scam, please add some proofs, otherwise envy silently.
KryptOG

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:11:34 AM

I have withdrawn PolyAI and it is not a scam, maybe you're doing something wrong as the platform takes a bit to learn. as far as the login goes, make sure you have the correct web address as the ICO is over and I would assume the link to the ICO would no longer work. I am just a regular user and investor the same as yourselves and I don't hold any special interest in this other than learning and teaching others. if there is anyone that is having troubles transferring and exchanging, please feel free to PM me for some help. I know personally how frustrating this platform can be, it truly is rather easy once you learn it. don't be afraid to ask for help and I won't turn down a tip for the help Wink

cheers friends!
I will be awaiting your messages!

KryptOG
peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:29:59 PM

Greetings,

Polynetwork internal exchange now live
But the withdraws fees are 0.0025 btc
C'mon AI those fees are way to expensive.

Those fees doesnt do small investors any justice..

Even blockchain wallet doesn't charge that
at the current moment (subjet to change)

I could be wrong
Normally & usually I am

-peer2peer360
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: