Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:26:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need loan  (Read 636 times)
JDacer (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:10:47 PM

i need loan for my small business store Smiley how much the interest you can offer?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:14:44 PM

i need loan for my small business store Smiley how much the interest you can offer?

Instead of asking offers first regarding interest, why don't you better state what is your Collateral?
You are not a newbie and this is not the first time that you ask for a Loan.

So you don't have any excuse for not knowing that all depends from the Collateral.
Well, what is it? Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
JDacer (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:02:15 AM

20% interest. i have a saving and share deposit in the bank cooperative as my collateral. if you want my info. i will give you
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 06:07:10 AM

20% interest. i have a saving and share deposit in the bank cooperative as my collateral. if you want my info. i will give you
20% interest is tempting for lenders but the collateral that you are offering is not valid. In case you are not aware here is a list of what is considered valid collateral https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902 if you don't have any of those or you are not willing to provide any of those in the list, then better lock this thread.
ripplehd1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:47:31 AM

ill offer $6 worth of my bitcoins and charge 12% interest for 0-7 days any longer and i will charge 20%, I will need some sort of collateral worth more than the loan too.
JDacer (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:16:41 AM

Instead of asking offers first regarding interest, why don't you better state what is your Collateral?

So you don't have any excuse for not knowing that all depends from the Collateral.

if you accept my account in aunicaj as a collateral, this account is very important for me you can book international and domestic, eloading, paybill travel and tour packages and services
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:51:24 AM

if you accept my account in aunicaj as a collateral, this account is very important for me you can book international and domestic, eloading, paybill travel and tour packages and services

Not valid collateral and plus didnt you say you own that site? Why would someone want an account from an site that you own?
JDacer (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:47:40 AM

Not valid collateral and plus didnt you say you own that site? Why would someone want an account from an site that you own?

i am franchisee on that site that to used for making money
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:51:20 AM

You know already that this account,site,affiliate and etc craps that you offer dont worth a single sat.
So better to stop posting lies,lock this topic and go make money with this precious account of yours.
JDacer (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:04:52 PM

You know already that this account,site,affiliate and etc craps that you offer dont worth a single sat.
So better to stop posting lies,lock this topic and go make money with this precious account of yours.

im not posting lies here, if you want deal book your ticket... if you cant fly i will return your money Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: