Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRGL TRINGL - Decentralized storage on mobile devices  (Read 11688 times)
tringl (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:20:05 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 06:44:49 PM by tringl

Now you can buy TRGL token at Waves Platform (TRGL/Waves).

Tringl is a decentralized storage platform that deploys spare capacity of billions of mini data centers – smartphones and other smart devices of ordinary people. Tringl protocol can merge all of the world's mobile devices spare storage space into a single network, the resources of which are accessible to everyone. That is tens of thousands of petabytes of storage space where users can store their personal data, completely secure. Such network cannot be hacked, destabilized or overloaded. Each mobile device becomes a mini data center, and each device owner gets payed for the spare capacity of his device that he rents out.

Modern storages and file hosting services rely on hardware infrastructure of data centers. The amount of data to be stored grows daily, while existing infrastructure has physical limitations: network and storage capacity, electricity cost, building construction costs, as well as environmental impact and personnel of maintainers and operators.
With the increasing pace of data creation, we have to find new ways of using the resources in a more efficient way. The count of high-end mobile devices, home PCs and IoT devices capable of sitting and transmitting data grew exponentially in the last few years due to hot demand in the consumer electronics market.

Tringl is a means to merge the increasing demand for data storage infrastructure with the exponentially growing consumer electronics capacities supply in order to utilize existing mobile hardware infrastructure to store and transmit data.

The main purpose of creating Tringl for us is to benefit people and solve existing market inefficiencies. We transparently distribute all revenues among storage space renters and create opportunities for extra passive income for everyone. One of the most pleasant prospects of our protocol is the opportunity to help people from poor countries increase their incomes. And as a positive drawback we expect getting more cheaper and reliable storage for researchers’, businesses’ and needs of regular Internet users.

Operating Principle

Tringl is a decentralized storage platform that deploys spare capacity of mobile devices. Tringl is potentially the world's largest data center that belongs to the users themselves.
Contributors - the owner of the phone (device) who leases his mobile device spare storage space to a common decentralized storage within Tringl network. The owner gets payed for the spare capacity of his device that he rents out.

Customers - individuals, businesses and research groups who buy or use the resources of Tringl network for free (under some conditions) to store their data securely, conveniently and independently from any centralized authorities.

Platform connects contributors with customers works on a basis of blockchain technology and smart-contracts, which guarantee fair distribution of revenue between all parties.
Tokens are used for internal accounting between the users, platform, and contributors. Contributors are rewarded with tokens for leasing the spare capacity of their device.

TRGL token
TRGL token is an inner cryptocurrency that being used for rewarding participants of Tringl Network.

Token sale will be conducted in 2 phases:

Phase 1: Pre-ICO
6 million TRGL tokens will be released on Pre-ICO.
Pre ICO will start October 24rd, 2017 and last until June 14nd, 2019 or until the hard cap of $600K.
Raised funds will be utilized for development of the Platform, marketing and advertising of the upcoming ICO round.

To participate in the tokensale you should have a Waves Platform account. The asset name is 'TRGL', with 1 decimals.
Initial token price is $0.10, Pre-ICO discount is 50%, pre-ICO emission amount is 6,000,000 of tokens.

Phase 2: ICO
Tringl ICO is planned for November-December 2020. Expected ICO cap is $12M.

Learn more about the project, team behind it and our story at TRIN.GL website.
Also, join our Telegram chat to become early bird of Tringl Network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arturzhigalin1

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:41:56 PM

If you have any questions, we are ready to respond to any of them
Voidvamp

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:48:39 PM

Are there any bounties or Airdrop ?
Churkin

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:49:22 PM

Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drlhyOnviuw

BRINGA.ME
arturzhigalin1

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:53:15 PM

We will publish it tomorrow, you can start already today to invite people if you like the project
Are there any bounties or Airdrop ?
Kevin13

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:56:27 PM

As I have seen in the Token Distribution there is allocation for bounty. If you want to launch your bounty campaign I can be able to manage it or if you want some signature designs if you open a signature campaign, I can be a help too to do that. It is indeed a good project as a storage platform, so is this kind of storage like dropbox but only in blockchain?
tringl (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:16:25 PM

As I have seen in the Token Distribution there is allocation for bounty. If you want to launch your bounty campaign I can be able to manage it or if you want some signature designs if you open a signature campaign, I can be a help too to do that. It is indeed a good project as a storage platform, so is this kind of storage like dropbox but only in blockchain?

Hello, Kevin, and thanks for your proposition about bounty campaigns!
We are going to build a storage like Dropbox, but decentralized, with browser and mobile friendly UI, powered by the P2P network of smartphones and another consumer devices of participants. All rewards will be stored in the blockchain, while payouts between participants will be checked by the proof-of-storage using the corresponding smart-contract.
Churkin

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:35:38 PM

Tringl is an application for iOS and Android that allows the owner of the device to lease his spare storage space to a common decentralized storage and make money.

BRINGA.ME
Juudai

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:39:48 PM

So this project is basically Silicon Valley's Pied Piper project aggregated to the blockchain?
Churkin

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:50:24 PM

So this project is basically Silicon Valley's Pied Piper project aggregated to the blockchain?

Many people say yes

BRINGA.ME
Sanch

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:08:48 PM

What is the name of the token?
arturzhigalin1

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:17:15 PM

Tringl token is listed on Waves https://wavesplatform.com platform and has a nametag TRGL.
tringl (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:30:27 PM

Hi Juudai!
Basically yes, Tringl protocol can merge all
of the world's mobile devices spare storage space into a single network, the resources of which
are accessible to everyone. That is tens of thousands of petabytes of storage space where users
can store their personal data, completely secure. Such network cannot be hacked, destabilized or
overloaded. Each mobile device becomes a mini data center, and each device owner gets payed
for the spare capacity of his device that he rents out
Sanch

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:44:20 PM

Tringl token is listed on Waves https://wavesplatform.com platform and has a nametag TRGL.

Quite an interesting project, maybe that will be
arturzhigalin1

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:53:23 PM

Here is our repository https://github.com/tringl, you can also read our white paper  about related works
Churkin

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:14:44 PM

Funny Russian video about Tringl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pxJSoQ0gLs

BRINGA.ME
sine.media

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:18:13 PM

The project looks interesting. Will definitely bookmark it. Good luck!
digi_tal

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:27:01 PM

Looks interesting. However, why do you need to make tokens for this?
arturzhigalin1

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:36:24 PM

Looks interesting. However, why do you need to make tokens for this?
Hello digi_tal!

Tokens are used for internal transactions between users as well as to incentivize participation in the platform. After reaching the critical mass of users internal economics of the platform will allow users to earn money.
tringl (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:44:02 PM

The project looks interesting. Will definitely bookmark it. Good luck!

Thank you for the kind words! There is a lot coming up soon, stay tuned.
arrahbari

Activity: 116

This is the FUTURE

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:47:06 PM

I have a question.If I store my data on this system and my data stored on A phone's memory at time of T I need my data and that phone was not reachable then what will happen?
Churkin

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:53:48 PM

I have a question.If I store my data on this system and my data stored on A phone's memory at time of T I need my data and that phone was not reachable then what will happen?

Hi there. Our system is designed so that every bit of data is replicated on at least 3 devices, thus the chance of downtime on all of them is very low. We are also planning to implement the internal user motivation mechanism that incentivizes uptime.

BRINGA.ME
Sanch

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:09:06 PM

What devices will support the Tringl?
arturzhigalin1

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:17:06 PM

What devices will support the Tringl?
Native app for every platform
digi_tal

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:23:32 PM

on what stage of development the project is currently at?
arrahbari

Activity: 116

This is the FUTURE

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 05:24:39 PM

Hi there. Our system is designed so that every bit of data is replicated on at least 3 devices, thus the chance of downtime on all of them is very low. We are also planning to implement the internal user motivation mechanism that incentivizes uptime.
Thanks it make scenes. Another problem is maybe mobile service providers do not agreeing with this service then what will happen?
arturzhigalin1

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:30:06 PM

on what stage of development the project is currently at?

Right now we have a concept and a prototype for internal use, successful pre-ICO would allow us to come up with a working alpha by the time of our ICO. Our project will be completely open to the public, so you can follow us on github.com/tringl
Churkin

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 05:41:09 PM

Thanks it make scenes. Another problem is maybe mobile service providers do not agreeing with this service then what will happen?

We believe that in most cases providers do not have any objections towards how subscribers decide to use their data as long as they pay for the traffic. In many countries, for example Russia, customers really get a lot of traffic for little money and so far we haven't heard of any cases when mobile service providers had problems with subscribers using certain apps (unless it is a privacy concern, but there is no indemnity against that)

BRINGA.ME
Sanch

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:53:00 PM

How experienced is your team?
tringl (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:10:38 PM

How experienced is your team?

We have a strong team. The founder is Alexey Churkin . His previous startup Flashsafe - an infinity flash drive that grants access to unlimited cloud storage using hardware authorization - was highly acclaimed by the Russian and foreign media. He released the final product to the market and most lately joined the US based Starta accelerator that has recently raised over $5 million with their own ICO. Other members include experienced software developers with expertise in iOS and Android development.
We will expand our team as we keep scaling and advancing into further stages of development.
arturzhigalin1

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:17:00 PM

Now you can buy TRGL token for 0.00035 ETH at Waves Platform (TRGL/ETH).
Sanch

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:27:29 PM

Can I access to the beta test of a Tringl?
tringl (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:34:18 PM

Can I access to the beta test of a Tringl?

In order to get access to the beta test you need to register in the Tringl community, the invite will be sent thereafter. Here is the link: http://community.trin.gl/register?to=
Churkin

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:43:05 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 07:10:08 PM by Churkin

I will be glad to answer any questions

BRINGA.ME
lena366

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:55:47 AM

Is it only for mobile devices? Are you planning to connect computers as well?
Churkin

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:45:38 AM

Is it only for mobile devices? Are you planning to connect computers as well?

Mobile first, then we planning connect all devices

BRINGA.ME
arturzhigalin1

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:04:33 AM

Open community for early users  http://community.trin.gl  🙂
tringl (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:24:40 AM

Thank you for the kind words! There is a lot coming up soon, stay tuned.
Sanch

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:10:19 AM

When the app appears on the markets?
tringl (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:17:16 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 05:45:08 PM by tringl

When the app appears on the markets?

The first version will be available in november-december by invite only, availability in the public markets is planned in early 2018
tringl (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:00:49 PM

Our mission
The main purpose of creating https://trin.gl for us is to benefit people and solve existing market
inefficiencies. We transparently distribute money among storage space renters and create
opportunities for extra passive income for everyone. One of the most pleasant prospects of our
protocol is the opportunity to help people from poor countries increase their incomes. And as a
positive drawback we expect getting more cheaper and reliable storage for researchers’,
businesses’ and needs of regular Internet users.
digi_tal

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:52:09 AM

How are you different from Filecoin?
mikan334

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:12:13 PM

coin dead?