Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:33:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] International lawsuit against wez.nz / btc-e.com , join if you are scammed  (Read 411 times)
royerd (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:09:29 PM

Definitely I think it's right time to officially sue wex.nz / btc-e.com scammers for stealing our money. There are many reports about accounts locked with no reason and not unlocking them even if user sent all required documents.
Even if some people got access to their account, many report they funds are lost, or BTC / LTC are gone.

It's sure it's not about wex.nz support negligence, but purposeful will to steal our money.

I've talked to single lawyer already and good news are we have chances to get our money back.
However such action needs to be done with international corporation of lawyers and needs a lot of money and effort. We need to attack them at all fields and with so many countries law backgrounds as possible.

Fundraising begins here. Send your Btc at:
178CY4FeLVpqBm52wdauxys8WahNBx3GYY

Funds will be used to hire corporation of lawyers.

If you have any idea how to help this project, please admit it.

Olivier Royer
Puff Pastry Hangman

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:43:28 PM

I was one of the people whose BTC at WEX disappeared after they got verified. After a bunch of emails to support my BTC have been reinstated yesterday (still waiting for the "BTCET"). Just wanted to mention it for people who are in a similar position, maybe your BTC/LTC will eventually be returned.
Admired

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:43:05 AM

I hope to god for everyone's sake that this is just a glitch when one completes verification that all balances revert to 0. I also want to believe WEX are good citizens and merely are backed up by thousands of account glitches from the verification. I honestly think that if WEX truly wanted to screw people over they would have done so way before opening the site or wouldn't have even started a new site. I think all will be well and taken care of in due time.
amit11

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:42:37 PM

I hope its a glitch too and that they will eventually return everyone's coins, but I am skeptic. I was hit by the BTC/LTC balance deletion and have been patiently sending these support tickets and their responses so far were all automatic and not relating to anything I actually wrote about. Their last reply from a few days ago was actually encouraging - they requested I send all my balances and transactions. I didn't record that data and spent hours gathering it as best I could and sent it to them, only to got the same automatic response and issue closed again. Very frustrating.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: