Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀  (Read 3712 times)
Edgecoin.io (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Edgecoin.io: smart education built on blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:18:55 AM

If I buy your tokens, can I have a way of influencing the company's work?

You know the basic concept of an ICO right?
There are no stakes in the company. It is like you're buying dollars. Only because of that you do not have stakes in the US FED Wink
--

Some companies promise to divide monthly or quarterly profit between tokens

Yeah. Because they are mainly in the field of payment solutions or and just cryptocurrencies with a speculative scope.
Edgecoin is not working in this field.
Edgecoin will built solutions built on blockchain for the educational technology startup and educational platforms.

You will be able to buy, sell and trade edgecoins on exchanges as an asset class but this is not our product per se. It will be just a derivative of our work.
The market will reward buyers with increasing value of the token because of our work, partnerships and businesses we will be doing in the future.

We have a solid team and a solid idea and we want to work on it without hyping or initiating pump and dumps because of such kickback schemes.

Hope you can understand our way.

Best.

Edge:World's 1st SmartEducation built w Blockchain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:36:41 AM

What actions does the company intend to take to increase the price of the token?
hypercube22

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:50:47 AM

If I buy your tokens, can I have a way of influencing the company's work?

You know the basic concept of an ICO right?
There are no stakes in the company. It is like you're buying dollars. Only because of that you do not have stakes in the US FED Wink
--

Some companies promise to divide monthly or quarterly profit between tokens

Yeah. Because they are mainly in the field of payment solutions or and just cryptocurrencies with a speculative scope.
Edgecoin is not working in this field.
Edgecoin will built solutions built on blockchain for the educational technology startup and educational platforms.

You will be able to buy, sell and trade edgecoins on exchanges as an asset class but this is not our product per se. It will be just a derivative of our work.
The market will reward buyers with increasing value of the token because of our work, partnerships and businesses we will be doing in the future.

We have a solid team and a solid idea and we want to work on it without hyping or initiating pump and dumps because of such kickback schemes.

Hope you can understand our way.

Best.

Wow. Now we are talking. That's a good respond. I think there too many ponzi schemes out there with those fantastic claims. All over-hyped and no substantiality included. No MVPs or Demos.
You are good if you focus on a MVP or demo of your use cases as you mentioned in one of your comments before:
Go Edgecoin.io!
yaroslava.pryanchikova

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:51:06 AM

What actions does the company intend to take to increase the price of the token?
I think if the platform is popular and in demand then the price of the token will grow by itself
Edgecoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:58:08 AM

We will work on our products.
Do good business development and marketing in order to get parters running our products.
I think the awareness is rising day by day when it comes to blockchain and education:

Good read here.
https://www.coindesk.com/europes-executive-arm-issues-report-blockchain-education/

We will do our homeworks and aim for being an excellent solution provider in terms of education technologies built on blockchain.
I think that would drive prices.

No hype just hard work and the realistic assumption that education on blockchain is a big trend such as bitcoin or smart contracts in the beginning. This is what we believe and what make us do it self-fundedly.

So any support in the Pre Sale and later in the ICO are appriciated.
Not because it is fancy to raise funde but because of us using it to build our solutions much faster and with more resources.

Thank you Wink

Edgecoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:59:53 AM

I think if the platform is popular and in demand then the price of the token will grow by itself

You are right buddy. The more awareness for this beautiful topic the more demand will it create.
And we are world's first Edu tech SaaS so far.

hypercube22

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 10:22:58 AM

Supply & demand will take control Wink
Edgecoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 10:32:38 AM

Supply & demand will take control Wink

Grin

Adam smith told us already!

GreenRivers

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:45:11 AM

Your site mentions that there are a number of exchanges that this will be listed on following the pre-ICO. How are you certain that these exchanges will accept listing your token?

We are in talks with them. There are requirements we have to meet first but we are strongly confident that we can get listed on those Exchanges.
On Etherdelta and Decentrix we will be listed right after the ICO ends.

So if you want to get your edgecoins for half of the ICO price you should buy in with a minimum of 1 ETH invest (10.000 EST).
During ICO it will be 1 ETH = 5.000 EST.

Thanks in advance for your support Smiley

PS: Or join our bounty and get free Edgecoins:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2387895.0

Having a 1 ETH minimum buy in would severely limit the number of users participating. You should consider allowing investments in lower denominations to attract more potential investors. Just my thoughts (unless there's a specific reason for this)?

Its a scam, look at the Team.

Almost every poster in here belongs to the company.
Edgecoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 10:50:29 AM

Your site mentions that there are a number of exchanges that this will be listed on following the pre-ICO. How are you certain that these exchanges will accept listing your token?

We are in talks with them. There are requirements we have to meet first but we are strongly confident that we can get listed on those Exchanges.

So if you want to get your edgecoins for half of the ICO price you should buy in with a minimum of 1 ETH invest (10.000 EST).

Having a 1 ETH minimum buy in would severely limit the number of users participating. You should consider allowing investments in lower denominations to attract more potential investors. Just my thoughts (unless there's a specific reason for this)?

Well, look at you!
You can see us and check our profiles and our proven track records! What about you? My hidden GreenRivers Newbie friend. Sorry but go educate yourself before drop scam like your indifferent comment here!

hypercube22

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 10:52:20 AM

Well, look at you!
You can see us and check our profiles and our proven track records! What about you? My hidden GreenRivers Newbie friend. Sorry but go educate yourself before drop scam like your indifferent comment here!

Hahaha. Man I like your forwardness somehow. Refreshing!
avtaev.savva

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:40:40 PM

Great and fresh idea. The main thing is that the current education system does not resist change. After all, it is conservative
Edgecoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 01:47:42 PM

Great and fresh idea. The main thing is that the current education system does not resist change. After all, it is conservative

I agree with you that the education system is conservative but it has to undergo massive changes in order to meet future needs of humanity in terms of education and learning (e-learning).

Looking forward to this furture of education.

napkin1989

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:37:31 PM

how many countries are you going to cover initially?
evgenij.burchak

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:13:40 PM

what do you think which country will become the target audience of the platform in the main?
kept-1986

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:27:16 PM

At the moment, do you have competitors in your development or is your platform unique?
armchair-84

Activity: 256

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:31:55 PM

At the moment, do you have competitors in your development or is your platform unique?
in my opinion the platform is really unique and has no analogues. Since I have never met anything like this before
VeiweiLo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:44:55 PM

Thanks for the advice.
We are planning to open a bounty for the phase after the pre ICO sale.
We will develope a MVP until the ICO so we will definitely have to open a bounty for the sake of the security of our product.
We have contact to several investors but the pre sale is going to happen with or without big investors. But if you know someone who could be interested in our concept just let them know about it. We appriciate any support. Thanks in advance.

wait open bounty youre project
so this mean you open bounty in january/february 2018 dev
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:03:13 AM

Is there a list of reserved translation. I want to try gor Philippines Translation.
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:04:02 AM

Thanks for the advice.
We are planning to open a bounty for the phase after the pre ICO sale.
We will develope a MVP until the ICO so we will definitely have to open a bounty for the sake of the security of our product.
We have contact to several investors but the pre sale is going to happen with or without big investors. But if you know someone who could be interested in our concept just let them know about it. We appriciate any support. Thanks in advance.

wait open bounty youre project
so this mean you open bounty in january/february 2018 dev
why is the bounty program already open and working. You can take part. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2387895.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: