Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:55:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7008 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:01:48 PM

The site and the project is very good, so I have no doubts about working with him. In the future they will be very in demand. So go ahead for this project and support it!
I definitely agree if you saying that this project is very good, but, you have no doubt about working with him? Everyone who has invested in a project, they are still in doubt.
Indeed, there is always a small share of doubt when we invest our funds wherever. But before you do this, you always need to familiarize yourself with the project and only then decide how to proceed. I have no doubt about this project.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

I think this platform will be very popular in the future not only with its token holder but to a lot of investors who are not part of its ecosystem but want to know where a huge amount of the investment will be invested on an ICO. Will those kind of information be shown to public?
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:03:50 PM

I think this platform will be very popular in the future not only with its token holder but to a lot of investors who are not part of its ecosystem but want to know where a huge amount of the investment will be invested on an ICO. Will those kind of information be shown to public?

You are right, this will surely be popular in the near future whether the ico will be successful or not. Devs must continue to develop this project, with every features they will announce Im sure more investors will be interested to join.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:28:46 PM

Ignite Ratings is a platform that seeks to revolutionize the way we evaluate projects in crypto space, with Ignite ratings system even inexperienced person will know which project worth invest and which not.
That's what scares me, on the one hand it's good when new people begin to work on the crypt, on the other hand, many inexperienced people can lose money.
They will loss thier money if they are nit carefull on what they are joining to. The crypto world is a dangeroud business and everyone including you and me are vulnerable. Our only weapon to thrive in this world is our knowledge and infirmstion we got from btctalk.
I think, all of the investors firstly study a lot of any project they are investing into to have a well settled future. I dont think any new investor can invest in any project without any study. Also IR seems a good scheme and many investors will surely be attracted towards this project.

Well those risk takers investors really study all the projects they are going to join. Some investors are already expert with it. But still they need a guide to make it faster so that's the time that ignite ratings can help them a lot.
You're right about those investors who gives time to study the platform will probably get a good quality projects. The only disadvantages of this is that they lost a lot of time reviewing all the informations given. Ratings of a project means a lot to investors especially when the source of the data comes from a well-known rating platform.
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

I would like to join with project.Waiting for more updates. Smiley
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

Excellent, I would say the people's project. Such a business needs to form its own community and then the success of the project is assured, of course, participants should receive a reward.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:18:53 PM

Ignite Ratings is a platform that seeks to revolutionize the way we evaluate projects in crypto space, with Ignite ratings system even inexperienced person will know which project worth invest and which not.
That's what scares me, on the one hand it's good when new people begin to work on the crypt, on the other hand, many inexperienced people can lose money.
They will loss thier money if they are nit carefull on what they are joining to. The crypto world is a dangeroud business and everyone including you and me are vulnerable. Our only weapon to thrive in this world is our knowledge and infirmstion we got from btctalk.
I think, all of the investors firstly study a lot of any project they are investing into to have a well settled future. I dont think any new investor can invest in any project without any study. Also IR seems a good scheme and many investors will surely be attracted towards this project.

Not every projector does research, if they did all these scam ICOs would be dead. Half the investors just randomly come across an ICO and throw money at it lol
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:11:54 PM

I would like to join with project.Waiting for more updates. Smiley
Well I think now is the best time to join because is been here for quite sometime and possibly ico will soon be over  You have to act snappy to be part of it

vuykim

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:33:22 PM

Do you have an estimation how large of an initial IGNITE MASTER INDEX may be? Based on the current funding?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:31:21 PM

Not every projector does research, if they did all these scam ICOs would be dead. Half the investors just randomly come across an ICO and throw money at it lol

yeah, and if a project has a famous advertiser like McAfee, then most of the investors think they do not need to research it, then McAfee already did  Cool
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:06:51 PM

The debit card will only be beneficial to those in developed country I think. Looking at bitcoin debit card not lot of people have it because its not available in their countries, the ATMs as well. In not too keen on the debit card thing but the idea is fabulous.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:40:50 PM

The debit card will only be beneficial to those in developed country I think. Looking at bitcoin debit card not lot of people have it because its not available in their countries, the ATMs as well. In not too keen on the debit card thing but the idea is fabulous.
That's true . We still use cash as the only mean of payment in my country , some people don't even know what a debt card is let alone cryptocurrency. But it shouldn't be a problem as long as producing debit cards for developed countries will help grow the project more and more.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:53:00 PM

If it possible to complete agreement at least with one serious bank, then the card can be used for purchases and removals of the means in many countries.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
atLASplatform

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

Can someone make a video how to invest in this I tried to read the instructions on the website and I"m not clear. Grin
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:40:35 PM

Ignite ratings are pretty branded ratings with genuine reviews and experts also they had a crowd of people giving genuine information as they are trust worthy to write only genuine reviews and ratings as many where depended trusting their ratings.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:24:57 PM

I like this genuine ratings platform as it is the world first truly decentralized and self regulating platform, we see many genuine reviews and ratings. Many participants and investors view ignite before they take decisions to invest on any project looking to the ignite ratings.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:35:56 PM

with this idea of decentralized ratings we can choose which is the good ICO or just wasting ur money and time
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:10:10 PM

Ignite Ratings is making its own strategy to make more people attract to this project, and was glad for that. Ignite Ratings is not letting other project go up against them that easily. That a good thing to do. Keep striving, because in the world we are facing, their is no permanent except change. And moreover, I believe in the potential that Ignite Rating has to pull its string to become the decentralized ratings and index fund. And I was really looking forward to it.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:16:45 PM

I think this is what happened to all of us when we entered the digital world for the first time, Personally I lost money at first because of lack of experience, I wished there were platform like ignite ratings available to help me make the right choice.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:18:22 AM

Excellent, I would say the people's project. Such a business needs to form its own community and then the success of the project is assured, of course, participants should receive a reward.
Yeah it will be a good idea to have community reviewers and raters and when they do the job they should be paid immediately i think you make a point here but well lets wait and see how ignite plans to do it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: