Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:37:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7013 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:08:22 PM

I am well glad to know that this project is getting more and more popular to the people around here in the community of crypto currency. People are suggesting to Ignite Ratings, different nice strategies and ideas for its good and benefit, as well as for the better improvements of Ignite Ratings for the better changes in the crypto community. Ignite ratings will start having token sale on january 15 and im really sure that you also too can't wait to participate and have a position with them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:13:39 PM

Ignite Rating is one of the projects that I see it will add a value to crypto space, There is no doubt that many people will use this platform once it released and The reason is that we need an effective system to evaluate projects instead of just watching youtube videos.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:00:14 AM

Well, at last an independent rating of various projects will appear, I already suspect all of the agencies of bias, I hope everything will be fair.

Yes, that's right my dear. I am expecting that if this project has been launched and succeeded they can manage a equal and convenient service that will help us, readers and members.

Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:02:03 AM

The team of this project at first sight inspires confidence. It is very interesting to see what will happen next with the project.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:21:07 AM

Well, at last an independent rating of various projects will appear, I already suspect all of the agencies of bias, I hope everything will be fair.

Yes, that's right my dear. I am expecting that if this project has been launched and succeeded they can manage a equal and convenient service that will help us, readers and members.
Agreed. This project will be launching as soon as they reached soft-cap and working on launching this project, stay tuned and keep an eye on this thread.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:40:12 AM

Well, soon everything will be decentralized and independent, but I'm curious, will someone be responsible for an incorrectly overrated or underrated rating?
Of course will be. It really is one of the aspects of this project. One business as it will be realised. We really will look up to it. In any case the platform will be multi-tasking.

Yeah, though some people will surely trust this project how can we be sure if the new icos will be rightfully rated? or wrong ratings? Im also curious how ignite ratings project will do the ratings.
Ignite ratings members who reviewed will be able to get paid ignite rating points on thier ignite rating debit card as per the website.
I thinks there will be raters quality and the icos he reviewed so basically i think they will have expert writers and reviewers who are good in all of the both  qualities and  have reviewed a project before to qualify them to may be write for ignite
I agree with you, well to be a reviewer for ignite rating I suppose you already passed rhe qualification since your task is not simple and alot is at risk just by making a wrong review.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:40:58 AM

The debit card will only be beneficial to those in developed country I think. Looking at bitcoin debit card not lot of people have it because its not available in their countries, the ATMs as well. In not too keen on the debit card thing but the idea is fabulous.
the idea created by this project is incredible to make bitcoin debit cards like bank debit cards in general, but I think it's true if there is a bitcoin debit card may not be used in various countries, especially countries that prohibit the presence of bitcoin, but we will still support the idea of ​​this project. good luck.

I agree, i like the idea about the debit cards but is this card available worldwide? Is this automatically converts cryptos to fiat currencies? Looking forward for more details about this feature if this can really be use worldwide.
I have said it is impossible if it can be used all over the world, what about a country that forbids bitcoin! surely they would not allow that.

well, if this will be an international debit card, it must work in every ATM in the world. Finally we sell our cryptocurrency international but receive our money in fiat currency with debitcard on ATM's. I really want to understand the technic behind, if ı am wrong please the devs. or admin corrects me.
You are perfectly correct bud in my own opinion. If our rewards will be credited on our debit card we should be able to use this to buy services or withdraw from an atm machine.
I apologize about that, but your opinion is very interesting, I agree if it is there it will facilitate us all in doing the transaction.
KimberlyGB

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:32:28 AM

Well, soon everything will be decentralized and independent, but I'm curious, will someone be responsible for an incorrectly overrated or underrated rating?
Of course will be. It really is one of the aspects of this project. One business as it will be realised. We really will look up to it. In any case the platform will be multi-tasking.

Yeah, though some people will surely trust this project how can we be sure if the new icos will be rightfully rated? or wrong ratings? Im also curious how ignite ratings project will do the ratings.
Ignite ratings members who reviewed will be able to get paid ignite rating points on thier ignite rating debit card as per the website.
I thinks there will be raters quality and the icos he reviewed so basically i think they will have expert writers and reviewers who are good in all of the both  qualities and  have reviewed a project before to qualify them to may be write for ignite
Yes, they should have experts on ICOs to be their raters as well as reviewers. We will know it soon as when make new announcement on how they will rate.
This is a very big problem, I think many companies pay for the ratings to get reliable information becomes very difficult. I hope this project will fix everything.
sathvik112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:14:36 AM

We feel assured to invest in ignite ratings as we understand you are the platform of opportunities with various rewards: performance rewards of 50% your genuine ratings and operational development seems your commitment level for success, hope we succeed.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

We feel assured to invest in ignite ratings as we understand you are the platform of opportunities with various rewards: performance rewards of 50% your genuine ratings and operational development seems your commitment level for success, hope we succeed.
The evaluation of various services and projects is welcomed by the designers recently. So, that at project light future is scheduled. It is possible to consider as long-term investment.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:35:23 AM

It's a pleasure to participate in Ignite as we see the team had a great scholars implementing their excellent agile innovative launches in the platform. We are just amazed to join ICO and registering now for the ignite white list to see we can make success with better profits. Your genuine ratings made me invest understanding you focus on customer loyalty.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:17:31 AM

Yes, they should have experts on ICOs to be their raters as well as reviewers. We will know it soon as when make new announcement on how they will rate.
This is a very big problem, I think many companies pay for the ratings to get reliable information becomes very difficult. I hope this project will fix everything.
Well I just hope that this project will be fair and will not be power hungry. I hope they will not be paid to give a better score.
I'm also about to ask the same questions that this platform must have an honest and transparent kind of ratings. So that people who believe in this project will have a better reputation.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:28:37 AM

I agree, a great ICO ignite rating that can be trusted and will guide us to choose what is the best project which is demand by many. Hoping for the success of this project . Also, the staffs and devs will continue their way no matter what happened as this project is still in progress towards success

You are right, they will surely achieve success because ignite ratings is very popular now in social medias and they already got a high reviews and ratings in other blogs and websites.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Semaj123

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

I agree, a great ICO ignite rating that can be trusted and will guide us to choose what is the best project which is demand by many. Hoping for the success of this project . Also, the staffs and devs will continue their way no matter what happened as this project is still in progress towards success

You are right, they will surely achieve success because ignite ratings is very popular now in social medias and they already got a high reviews and ratings in other blogs and websites.
Sounds like I smell the success of this platform because of its popularity in the social media network. Investors should do invest now because this will help us in the future so for now lets help this project achieved their
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

I do not quite understand whether this is a centralized or decentralized platform? If it is centralized, then how does it differ from others?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:22:58 PM

The evaluation of various services and projects is welcomed by the designers recently. So, that at project light future is scheduled. It is possible to consider as long-term investment.

Also, as an option, but only it is suitable for those who have another kind of income. So that he could invest in this project and not sit and starve.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:32:04 PM

Yeah, im sure they have members on team that experts on this and Im also sure that all members have enough experience in giving ratings to most icos now. This will be a successful project if devs will make a good steps on promoting it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

An alternative solution for remote areas, but is it possible to work in urban conditions? I think in rural areas there may not be enough users to get a good profit.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

Ignite Ratings is a platform that seeks to revolutionize the way we evaluate projects in crypto space, with Ignite ratings system even inexperienced person will know which project worth invest and which not.
That's what scares me, on the one hand it's good when new people begin to work on the crypt, on the other hand, many inexperienced people can lose money.
They will loss thier money if they are nit carefull on what they are joining to. The crypto world is a dangeroud business and everyone including you and me are vulnerable. Our only weapon to thrive in this world is our knowledge and infirmstion we got from btctalk.
Ignite rating may help those who have knowledge already about cryptocurrency for they get more idea from this platform on which is booming and which are not.  Although i would agree that if you are newbie, you will be easily tempt to invest to a project that is booming yet you dont know the background of the project and will end up losing profit. That is why we also need to double check.

I agree on you own opinion bud,  which this kind of project is in favor to those who have already enough experience here in crypto currencies. As I understand on this project that aims to completely disrupt and decentralise the traditional investment ratings process through borderless community, innovation, leveraging crowd-sourced cooperation and expertise.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

Well they just need to submit the ICO along with all it's details to the many ICO review sites for a review if that is what they want, surely they'll get a review, whether it's good or bad who knows
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: