Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Veritium - Token with Quarterly Dividend Payout  (Read 14790 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Yemolou

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:48:05 PM

Joined the airdrop, Interested project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmad alhamwi

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:36:32 PM

WOW thank u
cesare1983

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:38:43 PM

Joined the airdrop, let's see and good luck!

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:41:08 PM

it looks promising!
good luck!
joined the airdrop
Wyre08

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:30:25 AM

Interested in the airdrop. Joining telegram, twitter, and signing up.
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:59:28 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 03:15:47 AM by EvRo74

I looked through all 28 pages of this thread Roll Eyes, although it was not easy because of the abundance of cheap spam - and here are my thoughts:

I would be happy to make a mistake, but so far the project looks very frivolous, to put it simply - like another scam.

What do we have, in addition to the words of the TS and one of the newbie, to be sure of the reality of the project?

Why do not they stop the flow of shit, which is written here not only by newbies-beggars (which is understandable), but even some Hero Members?! Shocked

Why do all serious questions from those who think a little of their head, remain unanswered?

Where is the project team? Where is their business plan? What did they do before? Do they have an escrow?

Talks about secrecy at the request of the energy company cause only a sarcastic grin. Grin This is not serious.

I just propose to look at the project soberly, without covering the eyes with free distribution

Well, and the last (not the most important, but very funny for Russian speakers): Ponos-Mining sounds for the Russian ear literally as "mining of liquid shit")))

Dev, do you have something to say?

First off we have emailed you @ evromeyko@gmail.com. Skyped you @ EvRo74. But you have not replied either one. We reserve the right to with

hold our partner's wishes to keep them confidential. And we sent you the images of our ban and deleted replies. I am sure some of the guys who

have commented questions here have seen the replies. So, before you call us another SCAM, check us out. Our co-founder wants to have a video

call. Check us out for real. Don't just do it behind the keyboard. So you can see whether his face matches the website one.

By the way, if you care to google. Ponos was the Greek God of Toil & Hard Labour. (:

And Veritas is the Roman Goddess of Truth.

I will be happy to make a mistake about you - as I wrote in the previous post.
Only, I beg you - do not ascribe to me, please, the statement that I called you scammers. I believe that everyone is honest, until proven otherwise - this is the presumption of innocence. Therefore, I can not call you scammers until I have such evidence.
I wrote specifically about the presentation of your project here, on the forum, and expressed my point of view that it LOOKs like a scam (I hope you feel the difference?).

On your letter, I will answer necessarily, and skype, unfortunately, I no longer use.
But I'm glad to see here the answers to my and other people's questions on the merits of your project. Also, I would recommend that you stop any unnecessary spam - for example, by promulgating on the first page that all non-constructive posts that do not comply with the rules of the forum will lead to the removal of their authors from the aerodrome.

And more: you can have any reasons for hiding and classifying something that investors are interested in - but then you should not rely on their trust and that they will give you their money.
This rule has not been canceled, and it's not in your power. Wink

P.S. Forgive me my ignorance in Greek mythology, but I told you the truth, Veritas Wink
If the meaning of the Latin word "veritas" is generally known to most Russian speakers, then the name of the second god is alas, it is associated with diarrhea. I understand that you will not please everyone, but this frightens off the Russian-speaking community somewhat, which is also useful to consider when planning a brand.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
index932

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:34:28 AM

I like the route you took to use the renewable energy for your project. Keep up the good work and I will support it!
Oleg2507

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:51:28 AM

I've joined all the social channels!Tell me,do I understand correctly that mining is not available yet!?
Oleg2507

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:05:05 AM

Tell me if I will do an article for a bounty program where I can register a link to this article?
kobra696

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:55:27 AM

I see that you have a cheap energy supply. Is it strong enough to sustain, for example, 10x current demand? Do you have some reserve for a future?
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:07:14 AM

hello any airdrop or bounty campaign for this coin ?
olufunsho

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:25:35 AM

Minining is a good crypto currency investment.
anzzu

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:05:28 AM

I looked through all 28 pages of this thread Roll Eyes, although it was not easy because of the abundance of cheap spam - and here are my thoughts:

I would be happy to make a mistake, but so far the project looks very frivolous, to put it simply - like another scam.

What do we have, in addition to the words of the TS and one of the newbie, to be sure of the reality of the project?

Why do not they stop the flow of shit, which is written here not only by newbies-beggars (which is understandable), but even some Hero Members?! Shocked

Why do all serious questions from those who think a little of their head, remain unanswered?

Where is the project team? Where is their business plan? What did they do before? Do they have an escrow?

Talks about secrecy at the request of the energy company cause only a sarcastic grin. Grin This is not serious.

I just propose to look at the project soberly, without covering the eyes with free distribution

Well, and the last (not the most important, but very funny for Russian speakers): Ponos-Mining sounds for the Russian ear literally as "mining of liquid shit")))

Dev, do you have something to say?

First off we have emailed you @ evromeyko@gmail.com. Skyped you @ EvRo74. But you have not replied either one. We reserve the right to with

hold our partner's wishes to keep them confidential. And we sent you the images of our ban and deleted replies. I am sure some of the guys who

have commented questions here have seen the replies. So, before you call us another SCAM, check us out. Our co-founder wants to have a video

call. Check us out for real. Don't just do it behind the keyboard. So you can see whether his face matches the website one.

By the way, if you care to google. Ponos was the Greek God of Toil & Hard Labour. (:

And Veritas is the Roman Goddess of Truth.

I will be happy to make a mistake about you - as I wrote in the previous post.
Only, I beg you - do not ascribe to me, please, the statement that I called you scammers. I believe that everyone is honest, until proven otherwise - this is the presumption of innocence. Therefore, I can not call you scammers until I have such evidence.
I wrote specifically about the presentation of your project here, on the forum, and expressed my point of view that it LOOKs like a scam (I hope you feel the difference?).

On your letter, I will answer necessarily, and skype, unfortunately, I no longer use.
But I'm glad to see here the answers to my and other people's questions on the merits of your project. Also, I would recommend that you stop any unnecessary spam - for example, by promulgating on the first page that all non-constructive posts that do not comply with the rules of the forum will lead to the removal of their authors from the aerodrome.

And more: you can have any reasons for hiding and classifying something that investors are interested in - but then you should not rely on their trust and that they will give you their money.
This rule has not been canceled, and it's not in your power. Wink

P.S. Forgive me my ignorance in Greek mythology, but I told you the truth, Veritas Wink
If the meaning of the Latin word "veritas" is generally known to most Russian speakers, then the name of the second god is alas, it is associated with diarrhea. I understand that you will not please everyone, but this frightens off the Russian-speaking community somewhat, which is also useful to consider when planning a brand.

Yes. However you did write "to put it simply - like another scam". so now you're saying you wrote specifically about the our presentation on our project here, on the forum. Does this mean that you have not visited our website and throughly looked through and find out who we are and what we intend to do. So, that's kind of presumptuous i would personally think. (: Thank you for reading our email. And yes we will rectify the fact about the spam. But then again, It is not up to us what people choose to write. As for the "hiding" portion. I don't think it is wrong to abide to our legal duty to with hold our partner's name. You are to a certain extent right about us not being able to rely on our potential investors trust and giving us their money. However, if we think of it the other way round, If we declare and get sued and lose the partnership, then in what sense will it make for us to continue with this ICO. Will risking declaration get us a whole lot more of investors? Would you participate? Nobody can tell for certain. But we are certain would lose the partnership if we declare it against their wishes. So yeah, We choose to abide by our legal obligation to our partner and hope you understand where we are coming from. And yes thank you for your input on our brand name and all. But we have a Russian Co-founder onboard our team too! It sounds like diarrhea and might not appeal to our Russian community. However, when we posted our idea on the Russian forums, we got called a scam and basically people just called us beggers and nasty stuff. ): We used this name because we want to follow the Roman, Greek, Latin kind of vibe. Something unique. But thank you for you input on or branding and stuff. But we have choosen to stick with what we have and hopefully our Russian community and friends would give us a second look past the name see what we really are. (:
kriptomaniac

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:39:26 AM

According to the information given, it seems quite promising. Paying dividens to the token holders is a good news. Optimizing crypto-mining to make it more profitable is already having a lot of development and every day will have more demand. Is true that the cheaper you pay your electricity, the more profitable you would be mining. Anyway, I need to see how your project evolves. I will follow it.
Mortemvi

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:52:12 AM

Nice project. Hope you'll get up to poloniex/yobit
Joshua85

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:05:21 PM

Interesting promotion. Good luck!
panduryk

Activity: 516
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:12:49 PM

IM think its best mining company for invest!
Amaral

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:13:20 PM

using green energy in mining, shows the pre-engagement with sustainability.

Twitter●--●ANN[●●●●●ETHEREUMBEACON●●●●●]●ArapidtransitiontoProof-ofStake●]url=https://t.me/ethereum_beacon_bounty]Telegram[/url]●--●Bounty
obigakap

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:08:58 PM

i like this project
hxy112292

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:50:31 PM

It's look good project. Good luck and hope to be successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: