Bitcoin Forum
November 14, 2018, 09:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] DOMINIUM - DECENTRALISED PROPERTY PLATFORM ON ARDOR CHILDCHAIN  (Read 2525 times)
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:56:09 PM

How much the hardcap targets? On the website the hardcap is €17,500,000 and on the white paper is €92,500,000. Thank you for answer.
Hi ! The correct figure is 17.500.500! They are busy making these changes in the whitepaper of the various languages

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
crypto mania

Activity: 280
Merit: 40

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:43:41 AM

I noted that there are dozens of projects that have ambitions to make property their point of sale, but unfortunately until now there has been no good development so investors don't believe it, hopefully Dominium can learn from previous failures project.

I am an investor in two of this projects which are struggling and now I participate in this bounty because I believe that blockchain can disrupt billion dollars worth real estate market.

The main problem all this project have is regulations and waiting for licenses.

That is why I want to ask Dominium team: how far are you with licenses (trading license and others)?

D O M I N I U M        │      PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN  [  REGISTER NOW  ]      │          WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦   ANN THREAD   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   YOUTUBE   MEDIUM   LINKEDIN   INSTAGRAM   ♦
Jekwizor

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

GOeureka — Blockchain Hotel Booking Pl

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

Property Presentation London 29 October

On Monday the 29th of October at 18:30 we are inviting up to 50 people to come and meet Dominium Director and co-Founder Mark Lloyd, and other team members, at the Park Plaza County Hall Hotel in London. Mark will be presenting Max Property Group’s Property Funds as well as the Dominium Project, so anyone that would like to meet, ask any questions in person, invest in one of the Property Funds or buy DOM tokens is welcome to join.
https://medium.com/dominium/property-presentation-london-29-october-cfdde657f8cd

crypto mania

Activity: 280
Merit: 40

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:06:20 AM

There is no answer to my question and would be nice to know how far Dominium team is with licensing of the platform and property tokens?

What kind of token Dominium token will be, security? If yes then what with SEC and other regulators?

Are you aware that Binance exchange has delisted lately all like securities tokens?

D O M I N I U M        │      PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN  [  REGISTER NOW  ]      │          WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦   ANN THREAD   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   YOUTUBE   MEDIUM   LINKEDIN   INSTAGRAM   ♦
jaksone

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

I see on the website that there will be a DOM token purchase returned from the management to be destroyed,this is very good for service to users of the Dominium platform

fishervwb

Activity: 345
Merit: 39

FiiiCoin

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:13:33 AM

Dominium, China Blockchain Partners team to promote global property blockchain
https://www.blockchaintechnews.com/news/dominium-china-blockchain-partners-team-to-promote-global-property-blockchain/

darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Instant Access Medical

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:55:45 AM

iThe Point of Consensusi
▔ ▔▔ ▔▔▔▔ ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

▟████▘        ╓███████╕          ╓███████╕         ╓███████╕
      ▟████▘        ╓█████████╕         █████████         █████████╕
                    ▟█████████▙        ▟█████████▌       ▟█████████▙
   ▄█████▘         ▐███████████▌      ▐███████████╕     ▐███████████▌
 ▄▆█████▌         ╓█████████████╕    ╓█████████████    ╓█████████████╕
▀▀▀█████          ███████M███████    ███████▌██████▌   ███████M███████
  ▟████          ▟██████▌ ╙██████▙  ▟██████▌ ╙██████╕ ▟██████▌ ╙██████▙
 ▐████▌         ▐██████▌   ╙██████▌▝██████▌   ▐██████▟██████▌   ╙██████▌
 █████         ╓██████▌▄▄▄████████╕▐████▌     ▐███████████▌     ▐██████╕
▐████▌       ▄▄▀▀███████████████████ ▐██▌       ▐█████████▌       ███████
▐████▄▄▄▄▆▆███████████▀▀▀▀    ██████▙ ▜▌         ▐███████▌         ██████▙
 ██████████████▄▄▄██▀         ╙██████▌            ▐█████▌          ╙██████▌
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
■■  ■■■■■  ■■■■■■■■■  ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■  ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■  ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
.At The Confluence of The Consumer, Healthcare,.
.Insurance And The Internet of Things.――――O

■■  ■■■■■  ■■■■■■■■■  ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■  ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■  ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

culuuton

Activity: 1081
Merit: 500

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:02:52 AM

The Dominium Project has great ambitions, real estate is always the investment that people love. The project also has a lot of creativity, but information about the amount of investment money should be updated directly on the site.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

Citowise-Developing Cryptopayment Infrastructure

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:11:38 PM

The project aims to offer both property management and investment within the one platform - blockchain has a good usecase. Good luck guys.

⬤ ────────  CITOWISE  ──────── ⬤ 
✦  iOS App ✦  DEVELOPING CRYPTOPAYMENTS INFRASTRUCTURE. ✦  Android App
⬤ ────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium ⬝  BTCTalk  ──────── ⬤
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:35:01 PM

Hello to the development team! Guys, at the end of 2018 you have plans (in the road map) the purchase of property in different countries of Europe. What exactly is meant by the purchase of property-apartments, land? And whether you participate in tenders for the purchase? Will you work only with new buildings or also with property/real estate in need of renovation?

EVERID   ██      Unlocking opportunity with identity     ██   EVERID
▬▬█  Telegram  Twitter  Medium Youtube █▬▬
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
RedenBlack13

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

"FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE"

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:43:01 PM

There is no answer to my question and would be nice to know how far Dominium team is with licensing of the platform and property tokens?

What kind of token Dominium token will be, security? If yes then what with SEC and other regulators?

Are you aware that Binance exchange has delisted lately all like securities tokens?

It actually looks like a security token.

While the other questions can be interesting to understand the abilities and the experties of this team, it seems like ask to a manager if he knows about his responsibilities in a company. I'd be strange to expect a "no! what's happening with SEC?"

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread   ─────── Join our ICO: July. 15- Oct. 31
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:48:23 PM

It actually looks like a security token.

While the other questions can be interesting to understand the abilities and the experties of this team, it seems like ask to a manager if he knows about his responsibilities in a company. I'd be strange to expect a "no! what's happening with SEC?"

Carefully read the FAQ section on the company's website:

The Dominium Project has great ambitions, real estate is always the investment that people love. The project also has a lot of creativity, but information about the amount of investment money should be updated directly on the site.
I do not think that the ambitions are huge, the real estate market is not the sphere of superprofit, the average income here for investors in real estate (without blockchain) is 18-20%.

Alexbt

Activity: 493
Merit: 102

AUTO COIN

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:14:13 PM

Rotterdam-based blockchain proptech startup to enter Asian market

In a recent development, Dominium and China Blockchain Partners (CBP) have signed an extensive partnership agreement to support Dominium’s activities within the Chinese market as a gateway to Asia.
https://siliconcanals.nl/news/startups/rotterdam-based-blockchain-proptech-startup-to-enter-asian-market/

elitecstrike

Merit: 101

GigTricks - WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:01:42 AM

Dominium Attends Leading Blockchain Conferences in Nigeria

Following the highly successful Abuja Blockchain Conference in Abuja, Dominium is partnering with Vault Bridge, organisers of the West Africa Cyber Security & Blockchain Conference in Lagos.

yarelydiaz
Copper Member

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:04:03 PM

Dominium Attends Leading Blockchain Conferences in Nigeria
Following the highly successful Abuja Blockchain Conference in Abuja, Dominium is partnering with Vault Bridge, organisers of the West Africa Cyber Security & Blockchain Conference in Lagos.

I like how the company promotes its product, only concluding, literally, daily new partnerships, developing the platform as actively as possible, only this will help to implement the project in the conditions of the red market of altcoins.

Gotenks

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:50:55 PM

the duration of the ico activity is still running, if the quality of the marketing strategy is good
what is certain is the achievement of softcap can be achieved, and with the achievement of softcap can also build
developing the Dominium project in the future.

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:59:06 PM

the duration of the ico activity is still running, if the quality of the marketing strategy is good
what is certain is the achievement of softcap can be achieved, and with the achievement of softcap can also build

Most likely the developers do not even open this forum, they answered me not a single question above, so don't waste your time.

It scares me that the project has a lot of news about the conference in Africa, about developers from Nigeria and so on. This is a European project, but the team is clearly not from Europe....

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1021

name; name-sake; For GODS sake= it's my name!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:04:49 PM

Most likely the developers do not even open this forum, they answered me not a single question above, so don't waste your time.

It scares me that the project has a lot of news about the conference in Africa, about developers from Nigeria and so on. This is a European project, but the team is clearly not from Europe....

maybe move on to something solid. they dont even bother to improve their OP. if you have doubt and the team are difficult to reach out, then theres something wrong with the scenario. it means, dont invest and run away as fast as you can. dont look back. lol

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████       
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:29:00 PM

maybe move on to something solid. they dont even bother to improve their OP. if you have doubt and the team are difficult to reach out, then theres something wrong with the scenario. it means, dont invest and run away as fast as you can. dont look back. lol

I'm looking for a trick, in the text on the website loudly say that this is a company with a great name and experience in real estate for more than 100 years (We are a group of real estate professionals with industry experience dating back to 1833), but such a company does not have its own funds to organize the platform? You're right, there's something wrong.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.