Bitcoin Forum
February 19, 2019, 04:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀Aworker - Blockchain Platform for Recruitment  (Read 13224 times)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:05:27 AM

I like this project. It could resolve many problems of new companies. There will be no problems to find that employees that you need and waste less time and money. Aworker has a serious future I guess. I will stay tuned.
I agree with you but I don’t understand why you have mentioned exactly new companies. Do you think beginning businessmen have more problems with staff than more experienced leaders?
Actually, yes, they will have more problems. Look, everyone wants to find a job in a developed company with strong reputation even if they don’t have skills and experience. It is really hard to find but Aworker could be very useful in this case.
Do you mean that new companies want to find experienced employees to make their team stronger? I guess Aworker could be very useful. It opens new doors.
It is exactly what I mean. You can a find an interesting and talented but inexperienced worker, but you need to spend a lost of time and money to make him/her better. Employers can spend $8000 for a middle management.
Wow. It is a big amount. It is great to see that everyone has an alternative like Aworker. I am sure that it will be stronger than its competitors. It will conquer the market with its idea and platform design.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:10:51 AM

I like this project. It could resolve many problems of new companies. There will be no problems to find that employees that you need and waste less time and money. Aworker has a serious future I guess. I will stay tuned.
I agree with you but I don’t understand why you have mentioned exactly new companies. Do you think beginning businessmen have more problems with staff than more experienced leaders?
Actually, yes, they will have more problems. Look, everyone wants to find a job in a developed company with strong reputation even if they don’t have skills and experience. It is really hard to find but Aworker could be very useful in this case.
Do you mean that new companies want to find experienced employees to make their team stronger? I guess Aworker could be very useful. It opens new doors.
It is exactly what I mean. You can a find an interesting and talented but inexperienced worker, but you need to spend a lost of time and money to make him/her better. Employers can spend $8000 for a middle management.
Wow. It is a big amount. It is great to see that everyone has an alternative like Aworker. I am sure that it will be stronger than its competitors. It will conquer the market with its idea and platform design.
Besides, it is a nice and simple way to earn some cryptocurrency. Everyone could become an aworker and recommend good candidates to employers. I hope that will be able to try all features of this platform very soon.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:20:11 AM

Aworker’s developers want to create a fair and comfortable ecosystem for employers and employees as well. I hope this platform will give a direction for development for new relations on the labor market. It has great ratings.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:25:27 AM

Aworker’s developers want to create a fair and comfortable ecosystem for employers and employees as well. I hope this platform will give a direction for development for new relations on the labor market. It has great ratings.
It is so nice to see that there inspired community members like you. I hope project will meet your expectations and community’s expectations too. Can you tell me more about this rating, please?
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:31:14 AM

It is so nice to see that there inspired community members like you. I hope project will meet your expectations and community’s expectations too. Can you tell me more about this rating, please?
Yep, no problem Smiley Smiley Smiley. There are many respected websites that put high rating for Aworker ico. I think it is a sign that crypto community supports this project also.
joey deacon

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:29:18 AM

these guys are creating something which really is revolutionary
glockstone

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:30:17 AM

Wow awesome news on the changed token metrics, I went on telegram to see if people were upset but everyone there seemed to love it.  I wonder how the sentiment is here. what do u guys think?

i have no problem with any project that changes things according to the current market. it shows good leadership
glockstone

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:31:40 AM

Yep, no problem Smiley Smiley Smiley. There are many respected websites that put high rating for Aworker ico. I think it is a sign that crypto community supports this project also.

certainly seems that way
glockstone

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:33:30 AM

It seems to me Aworker is an interesting project. I would love to know detail about this project. Is not there any bounty ?

u should ready the white paper and look around the internet it's buzzing about this
joey deacon

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:39:28 AM

great for investors, job seekers and employers
PhillipH

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:08:57 AM

I wish you success.
Seamless website, a rather interesting job, responsive activity.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:21:14 AM

I understand all the possibilities of this platform, but I'm interested in one detail. Will I be able to become part of this general job search system?
boomertoo

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:26:54 AM

I understand all the possibilities of this platform, but I'm interested in one detail. Will I be able to become part of this general job search system?
And what exactly do you mean by this? Kauai is the part you want to become? By participating in this project you are already a part of this common system, is not it?
bitokman

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:31:12 AM

And what exactly do you mean by this? Kauai is the part you want to become? By participating in this project you are already a part of this common system, is not it?
I had in mind somewhat different. Will I be able to cooperate with companies and help them select employees? After all, as I understand it is rewarded, right?
boomertoo

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:35:21 AM

I had in mind somewhat different. Will I be able to cooperate with companies and help them select employees? After all, as I understand it is rewarded, right?
Well, yes, that's it. If you help to find an employee, the system encourages this and you get tokens or reputation points like, as far as I know.
bitokman

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:39:19 AM

Well, yes, that's it. If you help to find an employee, the system encourages this and you get tokens or reputation points like, as far as I know.
That's it, I'm talking about this. So can I do this on an ongoing basis, be a part of this mechanism and thus earn my coins?
boomertoo

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:43:35 AM

That's it, I'm talking about this. So can I do this on an ongoing basis, be a part of this mechanism and thus earn my coins?
Yes, by the way, I completely forgot. Such an opportunity will be. Only this will be available for experienced platform participants, with a lot of reputation points.
bitokman

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:47:54 AM

Yes, by the way, I completely forgot. Such an opportunity will be. Only this will be available for experienced platform participants, with a lot of reputation points.
Cool. I hope this event will be very useful for them. I wish good luck to developers. I think this project deserves to be noticed.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:54:12 AM

Cool. I hope this event will be very useful for them. I wish good luck to developers. I think this project deserves to be noticed.
Yes? And what exactly are we talking about glasses? Rather, how much should such a person have. How experienced should such a candidate be?
bitokman

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:01:07 AM

Yes? And what exactly are we talking about glasses? Rather, how much should such a person have. How experienced should such a candidate be?
In white paper it is said about 30 points of reputation, I do not know how difficult it will be to get such a number, but the introduction of such opportunities seems to me an excellent solution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.