Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:35:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀Aworker - Blockchain Platform for Recruitment  (Read 13840 times)
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:31:11 PM

I am really impressed by this project. Developers found important problems of the current hr-market and tried to resolve it. Recently I have been trying to find a good job and I know how hard it is. It could take months to find something that could fulfill at least some of yours requires. I guess Aworker can change it.
Well, I hope you are right. It would be nice if developers designed a platform that was useful for both sides. I have great expectations about Aworker. It has high ratings on For ico, Track ico and other respected websites. It needs to work.
There is nothing to worry about. I guess this platform has some financial attractiveness too. I like the most that employees will be able to earn tokens for giving access to their private information. I guess it is a fair deal. There are many sites that give contact information about the employer for additional payment.
Yes, I know about websites that you’ve meant. Seriously? Will employers be able to earn something too? Can you tell me more about opportunities to earn that offers Aworker? Probably, I’ve missed this information.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:36:23 PM

I am really impressed by this project. Developers found important problems of the current hr-market and tried to resolve it. Recently I have been trying to find a good job and I know how hard it is. It could take months to find something that could fulfill at least some of yours requires. I guess Aworker can change it.
Well, I hope you are right. It would be nice if developers designed a platform that was useful for both sides. I have great expectations about Aworker. It has high ratings on For ico, Track ico and other respected websites. It needs to work.
There is nothing to worry about. I guess this platform has some financial attractiveness too. I like the most that employees will be able to earn tokens for giving access to their private information. I guess it is a fair deal. There are many sites that give contact information about the employer for additional payment.
Yes, I know about websites that you’ve meant. Seriously? Will employers be able to earn something too? Can you tell me more about opportunities to earn that offers Aworker? Probably, I’ve missed this information.
No, problem. So, as I’ve already said, employees will be paid for sharing information about them. They can hide some info, (for example, contact details) and employers will pay to get it. Also, you can earn some tokens if you become an aworker.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:41:53 PM

No, problem. So, as I’ve already said, employees will be paid for sharing information about them. They can hide some info, (for example, contact details) and employers will pay to get it. Also, you can earn some tokens if you become an aworker.
Great idea. Many employees will be very interested in this feature. What exactly does aworker? Is it some kind of headhunter? Can you tell me more details about it?
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:46:54 PM

Great idea. Many employees will be very interested in this feature. What exactly does aworker? Is it some kind of headhunter? Can you tell me more details about it?
Actually, it is a most qualified users of the platform. It means that aworker will be like an expert. He/she will verify all information that employee will fill in their CVs. Aworker will recommend employees to employers and it will depend on his/her reputation.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:53:56 PM

Actually, it is a most qualified users of the platform. It means that aworker will be like an expert. He/she will verify all information that employee will fill in their CVs. Aworker will recommend employees to employers and it will depend on his/her reputation.
Wow. It is a very responsible mission I guess. These people really need to be very qualified and professional. So, how can I become an aworker, for example? I am sure that it will be in great demand.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

Wow. It is a very responsible mission I guess. These people really need to be very qualified and professional. So, how can I become an aworker, for example? I am sure that it will be in great demand.
Anyone can become an aworker. I mean any user of this platform. The only thing that you need to do is to raise your reputation till 3 points. More employees’ skills you verify, more points you have, more tokens you can earn.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:05:23 AM

Anyone can become an aworker. I mean any user of this platform. The only thing that you need to do is to raise your reputation till 3 points. More employees’ skills you verify, more points you have, more tokens you can earn.
It looks so exciting. Developers really made an interesting and well-thought architecture of this project. I hope everything will work as it is supposed to do. I will stay tuned to know all news about aworker.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:05:45 PM

I started reading about this project and I'm very surprised, I really did not know that there is such a problem as finding really valuable and good employees for work. I did not think that this causes such difficulties and problems in the market.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

I started reading about this project and I'm very surprised, I really did not know that there is such a problem as finding really valuable and good employees for work. I did not think that this causes such difficulties and problems in the market.
In fact, it is, it is now very difficult to assess the level of knowledge and skills of this or that employee. Assess the experience and the level of his knowledge.
bitokman

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:14:40 PM

In fact, it is, it is now very difficult to assess the level of knowledge and skills of this or that employee. Assess the experience and the level of his knowledge.
But you can check the applicant's diplomas, certificates. Assess the level of knowledge. Various interviews and tests are used to assess the level of the employee's knowledge. It is also always possible to make suggestions on recommendations from a previous job.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:19:13 PM

But you can check the applicant's diplomas, certificates. Assess the level of knowledge. Various interviews and tests are used to assess the level of the employee's knowledge. It is also always possible to make suggestions on recommendations from a previous job.
Yes, that's right, but it's not so simple. Firstly, this may not give an accurate and accurate assessment of the employee's knowledge. The system can be deceived.
Secondly, it requires tremendous effort and financial costs.
bitokman

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

Yes, that's right, but it's not so simple. Firstly, this may not give an accurate and accurate assessment of the employee's knowledge. The system can be deceived.

For me it's amazing, before that I did not think about such things. Indeed, this requires a lot of effort and time. That is, the platform completely replaces modern methods of hiring employees?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:29:36 PM

For me it's amazing, before that I did not think about such things. Indeed, this requires a lot of effort and time. That is, the platform completely replaces modern methods of hiring employees?
Well, I can not say whether the platform can completely replace the standard search for employees, but in many respects this will simplify the task of finding the right employees and will reduce the time and effort to search.
bitokman

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:33:43 PM

Well, I can not say whether the platform can completely replace the standard search for employees, but in many respects this will simplify the task of finding the right employees and will reduce the time and effort to search.
Well, what are the key features this platform will be able to present against the classic methods of finding employees? What is innovative in this?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

Well, what are the key features this platform will be able to present against the classic methods of finding employees? What is innovative in this?
A decentralized network allows you to store information in all key skills of an employee. On the experience of work. It also includes a rating system that allows you to assess the level of experience of an employee.
bitokman

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:41:15 PM

A decentralized network allows you to store information in all key skills of an employee. On the experience of work. It also includes a rating system that allows you to assess the level of experience of an employee.
Sounds interesting. Well, what about the various diplomas, certificates and refresher courses? Can the platform store all this information?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:44:18 PM

Sounds interesting. Well, what about the various diplomas, certificates and refresher courses? Can the platform store all this information?
Of course, yes, all this information will be stored on the network in a digitized and scrambled form, and no one from outside will have access to editing this information, as I understand it.
onemillionusd99

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:11:12 PM

An amazing project just need a little helping hand from Kroxxi👍🏻😄 Admin should pm for promotion and youtube advertising videos over 8k subscribers
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:22:26 AM

Aworker looks very interesting for me. Its business strategy is fairly straightforward but will require many connections and relationships among other factors to success. I guess this project has a great potential to solve a major industry problem
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:27:26 AM

Aworker looks very interesting for me. Its business strategy is fairly straightforward but will require many connections and relationships among other factors to success. I guess this project has a great potential to solve a major industry problem
I agree with your conclusions. I really think that Aworker has more advantages than other pre-existing online job marketplaces that people are already familiar with. Platform has a great future I think. It will be only a matter of time.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: