Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:40:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀Aworker - Blockchain Platform for Recruitment  (Read 13840 times)
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:15:32 AM

The project certainly has a good chance of success. Such a platform using blockchain technology is several times superior to existing recruiting systems in many respects
Another important feature is that on this platform you can really earn and everything else to find a job that will be perfect for your needs and conditions
Simply put their diplomas and to receive in return tokens Aworker. This platform will greatly contribute to the development of recruitment and the labor market in general.

If this platform is used at the global level, many people will want to increase their competence and skills to withstand such a large competition

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

The project certainly has a good chance of success. Such a platform using blockchain technology is several times superior to existing recruiting systems in many respects
Another important feature is that on this platform you can really earn and everything else to find a job that will be perfect for your needs and conditions
Simply put their diplomas and to receive in return tokens Aworker. This platform will greatly contribute to the development of recruitment and the labor market in general.

If this platform is used at the global level, many people will want to increase their competence and skills to withstand such a large competition
This, in turn, will greatly contribute to the development of all mankind as a whole. A person will understand that if he does not have a sufficient set of skills and knowledge to find a decent job for him will be almost impossible
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

This, in turn, will greatly contribute to the development of all mankind as a whole. A person will understand that if he does not have a sufficient set of skills and knowledge to find a decent job for him will be almost impossible
Given how the modern recruitment system works, there is every reason to believe that after some time it will replace this platform . By all indicators, it is superior to the traditional system and it is difficult not to notice
Klacik

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:33:15 AM

Given how the modern recruitment system works, there is every reason to believe that after some time it will replace this platform . By all indicators, it is superior to the traditional system and it is difficult not to notice

Blockchain technology and smart contacts greatly simplify the selection of employees, everything else you can be sure of their professionalism and experience.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:39:58 AM

High commissions of recruiting agencies, many questionable vacancies and a long process of hiring once again proves that centralized systems live out their age and soon they will cease to exist
Klacik

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:44:46 AM

High commissions of recruiting agencies, many questionable vacancies and a long process of hiring once again proves that centralized systems live out their age and soon they will cease to exist
It will take a long time, but it must happen. When it comes to people that decentralization will really make the world a much better place
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:49:53 AM

It will take a long time, but it must happen. When it comes to people that decentralization will really make the world a much better place
It is necessary to buy tokens of this project, who knows how much this token will cost in 3-5 years? We are on the threshold of a new era of blockchain, we should not miss the opportunity and take tokens of such promising projects
wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:00:58 AM

There is huge room for development in the field of human resource recruitment, and there are good opportunities for Aworker coin projects
jennydavis

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:31:57 AM

There is huge room for development in the field of human resource recruitment, and there are good opportunities for Aworker coin projects
i think the aworker team have the drive to make this happen, cant wait to hodl this project for the long haul.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

And how exactly does the contract between the employee and the employer consist? If the employer finds an employee through this platform.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:50:59 PM

And how exactly does the contract between the employee and the employer consist? If the employer finds an employee through this platform.
This happens with the help of smart contracts. Which store all the conditions and obligations of the different parties to each other. Which excludes any fraud.
Techsan

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

This happens with the help of smart contracts. Which store all the conditions and obligations of the different parties to each other. Which excludes any fraud.
different parties to each other. Which excludes any fraud.
Such a contract is public or private only for both parties to the contract. Are all network users able to access access to this contract or not?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:58:41 PM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help
peetah

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:58:56 PM

Such a contract is public or private only for both parties to the contract. Are all network users able to access access to this contract or not?

I can not know such details of the platform. I did not study this project so well to answer this. But I can assume that this will be available only to the parties to the treaty.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:02:51 PM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help

In total, the project expects to receive about 4.8B of tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers. 1 ether = 400.000 tokens
Techsan

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

I can not know such details of the platform. I did not study this project so well to answer this. But I can assume that this will be available only to the parties to the treaty.
And what is the advantage of using smart contracts to conclude such transactions? Why this is considered a higher priority and why it is impossible to conclude such agreements manually.
peetah

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

And what is the advantage of using smart contracts to conclude such transactions? Why this is considered a higher priority and why it is impossible to conclude such agreements manually.
Because a smart contract guarantees the fulfillment of the duties of both parties if we are talking about some kind of work. Users of the network can also take part in the evaluation of the work to compile a further employee rating.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:07:18 PM

In total, the project expects to receive about 4.8B of tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers. 1 ether = 400.000 tokens

This turns out to be 45.000.000 - this is the optimal number of tokens, which is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. Some projects create 1 billion or more, I think this is an inflated amount that will not lead to a good result.
Techsan

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

Because a smart contract guarantees the fulfillment of the duties of both parties if we are talking about some kind of work. Users of the network can also take part in the evaluation of the work to compile a further employee rating.
That is, it provides security and guarantees for both the employer and the employee, right? And what will happen if the parties fail to fulfill their duties?
peetah

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

That is, it provides security and guarantees for both the employer and the employee, right? And what will happen if the parties fail to fulfill their duties?
Here again, I can not say for sure, I can only find my guesses. Most likely, the one whose fault it was not executed the agreement will fall under some sanctions on this platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: