Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:38:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀Aworker - Blockchain Platform for Recruitment  (Read 13840 times)
cryptotalk50

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:06:34 PM

You can collect the cryptocurrency in the IZX app at https://izx.io/2/r/TWUFG4
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:34:10 PM

This platform is something special. It offers a new approach to the current problems of the labor market. It can short the job research for any user. I hope this project will be successful and it will really change something.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:39:24 PM

This platform is something special. It offers a new approach to the current problems of the labor market. It can short the job research for any user. I hope this project will be successful and it will really change something.
Well, I like the project too. It isn’t a brand-new way to find a job but they Aworker is much better than many competitors. This platform uses blockchain and it provides a decentralized verification of any user data.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:45:23 PM

Well, I like the project too. It isn’t a brand-new way to find a job but they Aworker is much better than many competitors. This platform uses blockchain and it provides a decentralized verification of any user data.
Certainly, this platform has many undeniable advantages. I really am inspired by this idea but I haven’t understood what you exactly meant. What do you mean when you say decentralized verification? I want to understand details.
guarino

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:51:07 PM

Certainly, this platform has many undeniable advantages. I really am inspired by this idea but I haven’t understood what you exactly meant. What do you mean when you say decentralized verification? I want to understand details.
I just meant that there will be a special procedure of verifications of skills and scientific degrees that employee will mention in their CV in the platform. This information can be verified by different people – aworkers. It brings more justice to the system.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:56:57 PM

I just meant that there will be a special procedure of verifications of skills and scientific degrees that employee will mention in their CV in the platform. This information can be verified by different people – aworkers. It brings more justice to the system.
It is an interesting vision. Amworkers are platform will be users that will approve or not existence of employees’ skills. Am I right? Who can become an amworker? Will they get a reward for their work? Probably, it could be very exciting I think.
guarino

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:02:23 PM

It is an interesting vision. Amworkers are platform will be users that will approve or not existence of employees’ skills. Am I right? Who can become an amworker? Will they get a reward for their work? Probably, it could be very exciting I think.
You are right. It is a very respected participant of the platform. Actually, anyone can become an aworker but he/she needs to have more than 3 respect points on the Aworker platform. Also, he/she needs to have many approved skills. I guess it is really fair.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:07:58 PM

You are right. It is a very respected participant of the platform. Actually, anyone can become an aworker but he/she needs to have more than 3 respect points on the Aworker platform. Also, he/she needs to have many approved skills. I guess it is really fair.
Developers really designed an interesting model of relations on the platform. Aworker can give more opportunities than any other headhunter websites. Besides, it will be much cheaper than hh service. You still haven’t mentioned about aworker rewards.
guarino

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:12:22 PM

Developers really designed an interesting model of relations on the platform. Aworker can give more opportunities than any other headhunter websites. Besides, it will be much cheaper than hh service. You still haven’t mentioned about aworker rewards.
Yes. It is absolutely right. Employers and employees will save their time and money too. I am sorry. Aworkers will be able to get a reward for recommendations of acquaintances to open vacancies, correct evaluation of candidates and confirmation of skills. Maybe you can try yourself as an awoker.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:17:26 PM

Yes. It is absolutely right. Employers and employees will save their time and money too. I am sorry. Aworkers will be able to get a reward for recommendations of acquaintances to open vacancies, correct evaluation of candidates and confirmation of skills. Maybe you can try yourself as an awoker.
Maybe I will try but I will need to earn some respect points. It looks really attractive and profitable. I like that Aworker offers a way to earn cryptocurrency and help to develop the market. I hope this project will work and be successful.
guarino

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:22:15 PM

Maybe I will try but I will need to earn some respect points. It looks really attractive and profitable. I like that Aworker offers a way to earn cryptocurrency and help to develop the market. I hope this project will work and be successful.
I am sure about it. Of course, Aworker isn’t the one and only platform to find a job but it has many infallible features. I think time will tell us and everyone will see how right we were about Aworker.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:35:12 PM

I understand all the possibilities of this platform, but I'm interested in one detail. Will I be able to become part of this general job search system?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:38:27 PM

I understand all the possibilities of this platform, but I'm interested in one detail. Will I be able to become part of this general job search system?
And what exactly do you mean by this? Kauai is the part you want to become? By participating in this project you are already a part of this common system, is not it?
bitokman

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:48:11 PM

And what exactly do you mean by this? Kauai is the part you want to become? By participating in this project you are already a part of this common system, is not it?
I had in mind somewhat different. Will I be able to cooperate with companies and help them select employees? After all, as I understand it is rewarded, right?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:52:04 PM

I had in mind somewhat different. Will I be able to cooperate with companies and help them select employees? After all, as I understand it is rewarded, right?
Well, yes, that's it. If you help to find an employee, the system encourages this and you get tokens or reputation points like, as far as I know.
bitokman

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:56:16 PM

Well, yes, that's it. If you help to find an employee, the system encourages this and you get tokens or reputation points like, as far as I know.
That's it, I'm talking about this. So can I do this on an ongoing basis, be a part of this mechanism and thus earn my coins?
susunyonya

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:00:01 PM

an interesting project with a coin sale program that offers many bonuses to investors, I also see private sale running smoothly with some phases, when will ICO start? and also how much total supply of coins at ICO?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:00:50 PM

That's it, I'm talking about this. So can I do this on an ongoing basis, be a part of this mechanism and thus earn my coins?
Yes, by the way, I completely forgot. Such an opportunity will be. Only this will be available for experienced platform participants, with a lot of reputation points.
bitokman

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:05:15 PM

Yes, by the way, I completely forgot. Such an opportunity will be. Only this will be available for experienced platform participants, with a lot of reputation points.
Yes? And what exactly are we talking about glasses? Rather, how much should such a person have. How experienced should such a candidate be?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:10:47 PM

Yes? And what exactly are we talking about glasses? Rather, how much should such a person have. How experienced should such a candidate be?
In white paper it is said about 30 points of reputation, I do not know how difficult it will be to get such a number, but the introduction of such opportunities seems to me an excellent solution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: