Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:00:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀Aworker - Blockchain Platform for Recruitment  (Read 13840 times)
joey deacon

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:08:57 AM

I like the concept of this business. Unblemished website, clear-cut plan, interesting design.

simple and effective
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joey deacon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:09:48 AM

I am wondering if they will have any advice and training material on the platform. like interview tips etc
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:10:07 AM

I understand all the possibilities of this platform, but I'm interested in one detail. Will I be able to become part of this general job search system?
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:29:13 AM

I understand all the possibilities of this platform, but I'm interested in one detail. Will I be able to become part of this general job search system?
And what exactly do you mean by this? Kauai is the part you want to become? By participating in this project you are already a part of this common system, is not it?
Techsan

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

And what exactly do you mean by this? Kauai is the part you want to become? By participating in this project you are already a part of this common system, is not it?
I had in mind somewhat different. Will I be able to cooperate with companies and help them select employees? After all, as I understand it is rewarded, right?
amanai

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:27:40 AM

I had in mind somewhat different. Will I be able to cooperate with companies and help them select employees? After all, as I understand it is rewarded, right?
Well, yes, that's it. If you help to find an employee, the system encourages this and you get tokens or reputation points like, as far as I know.
Techsan

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:46:00 AM

Well, yes, that's it. If you help to find an employee, the system encourages this and you get tokens or reputation points like, as far as I know.
That's it, I'm talking about this. So can I do this on an ongoing basis, be a part of this mechanism and thus earn my coins?
amanai

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:56:15 AM

That's it, I'm talking about this. So can I do this on an ongoing basis, be a part of this mechanism and thus earn my coins?
Yes, by the way, I completely forgot. Such an opportunity will be. Only this will be available for experienced platform participants, with a lot of reputation points.
Techsan

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:08:08 AM

Yes, by the way, I completely forgot. Such an opportunity will be. Only this will be available for experienced platform participants, with a lot of reputation points.
Yes? And what exactly are we talking about glasses? Rather, how much should such a person have. How experienced should such a candidate be?
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:16:55 AM

That sounds very difficult, I think it will never happen and will only be a decoration on the stage alone.
amanai

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:21:04 AM

Yes? And what exactly are we talking about glasses? Rather, how much should such a person have. How experienced should such a candidate be?
In white paper it is said about 30 points of reputation, I do not know how difficult it will be to get such a number, but the introduction of such opportunities seems to me an excellent solution.
Techsan

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:35:41 AM

In white paper it is said about 30 points of reputation, I do not know how difficult it will be to get such a number, but the introduction of such opportunities seems to me an excellent solution.
Yes, I completely agree with you, this is a great way to help and make some money on it. The question remains only how I can get these reputation points.
Vishy Jame

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:36:58 AM

Boa tarde! amei o projeto e espero que tudo corra bem, além de todos nos lucrarmos ....rsrsrs
amanai

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:46:56 AM

Yes, I completely agree with you, this is a great way to help and make some money on it. The question remains only how I can get these reputation points.
Well, I suppose you can get them by taking an active part in the life of this project and also working with this service.
jennydavis

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:24:44 PM

I am wondering if they will have any advice and training material on the platform. like interview tips etc
short video seminars would be nice, maybe things like how to present yourself better, how to make someone notice your CV ect..
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:50:13 PM

So its basically a decentralised job portal site. You have mentioned in the ann thread that you will classify all job seekers into different category like A list which is for best workers like that. But how you are going to do that . Or you do that by evaluvating ones experience certificate?

Look here - it's just simple! Aworker is a decentralized system of reputation building. Reputation is built with the help of our ratings. The employee fills in the information which is automatically inserted into our ratings after being verified by the employer. The status of the employer is to be confirmed by at least 3 real employees from the employer’s company. The employers found cheating will be blocked or their rating will be downgraded. The whole idea of A List is about choosing the right job candidates for the right jobs and vice versa.

good to know its not just down to one person to confirm your status
Cryptomarmite

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:51:46 PM

I like that Aworker offers a new approach to the labor market. They want to make it open and transparent for every participant of the procedure. It can really speed up the procedure of employment and improve the entire process.
you could have a job sat there waiting for you just by employers looking at your profile and realising you are the person for them
Cryptomarmite

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:53:12 PM

Has anyone seen that they have some vacancies already listed? Pretty impressed by this!
no , would you be able to provide the link please
Cryptomarmite

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:55:09 PM

Aworker is a very good project. What is the token price ? I would like to know more about this project.
The price of the token is 1 WORK = 0.000025 ETH. But before investing, I advise you to carefully study the white paper of the project. Investments should be conscious, only then they will bring profit. Cool
do your own research before making any decisions to invest
Cryptomarmite

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:56:21 PM

Which is strange because in Vegas the temp is some times 30c - 40c and I'm fine over there.
Aworker is a truly ambitious project, which has great prospects. It will allow employees to reduce rental costs up to 4 times and increase people's incomes.
I don't understand what you mean by reducing rental costs
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: