Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀Aworker - Blockchain Platform for Recruitment  (Read 13840 times)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:33:36 PM

guys, I'll prove to you right now why this project is the best. there are 5 main reasons for this: firstly, the blockchain makes the recruitment of employees more transparent and the participation of intermediaries. thanks to this all participants of key stages of hiring will be rewarded. secondly, it is a guarantee of professional reputation: each employee can confirm his skills by uploading a document confirming his professional knowledge.
let me continue. further, this change in the recruiting industry as a whole: when creating a vacancy, an employee can immediately send them a list of candidates with approved relevant skills and achievements related to work. from this it follows that companies significantly reduce costs when searching for candidates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:38:26 PM

for me, as for a person who is not particularly trusting, the control of my data is important. this project gives me such an opportunity. Here I can follow the visibility of my data and even earn money on it.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:43:27 PM

for me, as for a person who is not particularly trusting, the control of my data is important. this project gives me such an opportunity. Here I can follow the visibility of my data and even earn money on it.
I agree. Also, there is a decentralized data check, which is an undeniable advantage over similar platforms.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

friends, pay attention to the fact that the platform has good indicators: in particular, the check through the Track ICO shows that the platform rate is 4.8 out of 5. this rating definitely inspires confidence.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:53:28 PM

friends, pay attention to the fact that the platform has good indicators: in particular, the check through the Track ICO shows that the platform rate is 4.8 out of 5. this rating definitely inspires confidence.
I usually do not trust the ratings, but these figures impress me too! all the same, this ecosystem will be very effective for everyone, especially for those who are in search of work.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:00:44 PM

I usually do not trust the ratings, but these figures impress me too! all the same, this ecosystem will be very effective for everyone, especially for those who are in search of work.
I completely agree with you. this is a completely changed and qualitative approach to recruitment. people always need work, especially when there is none at all. and it is this project that will help people find their dream job!
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:31:37 PM

This project really has impressive results. It is so obvious that people really support developers because they want to make this project stronger. Aworker has something more than a simple idea. It offers a chance to change everything.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:36:27 PM

This project really has impressive results. It is so obvious that people really support developers because they want to make this project stronger. Aworker has something more than a simple idea. It offers a chance to change everything.
Wow. Your words are very inspiring. This project deserves so loyal community members like you. What results do you mean? I will like to know more information about Aworker because I plan to invest some money in this project.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:41:31 PM

Wow. Your words are very inspiring. This project deserves so loyal community members like you. What results do you mean? I will like to know more information about Aworker because I plan to invest some money in this project.
I am sure that investment in this project will be a really good idea for you. Aworker was publicated on listings like CoinCodex, ICO Section, Crypto Teaser, ICO Crunch. I guess it is only the beginning. It has a great potential.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:46:37 PM

I am sure that investment in this project will be a really good idea for you. Aworker was publicated on listings like CoinCodex, ICO Section, Crypto Teaser, ICO Crunch. I guess it is only the beginning. It has a great potential.
OMG. It looks so great. I really hope that Aworker will be listed on the most respected listing platforms. I guess it means that crypto community accepts this platform and believes in its success.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:51:26 PM

OMG. It looks so great. I really hope that Aworker will be listed on the most respected listing platforms. I guess it means that crypto community accepts this platform and believes in its success.
You are absolutely right. Besides, there other signs of crypto community support. There are so many interesting and positive reviews. ICOShock has posted a great article and I think that everyone needs to read it.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:56:33 PM

You are absolutely right. Besides, there other signs of crypto community support. There are so many interesting and positive reviews. ICOShock has posted a great article and I think that everyone needs to read it.
It is really nice to see. This is pretty predictable because project has undeniable advantage. Can you send me the link for this article? I will be thankful for your help. I haven’t read it yet.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:01:31 AM

It is really nice to see. This is pretty predictable because project has undeniable advantage. Can you send me the link for this article? I will be thankful for your help. I haven’t read it yet.
It is a pleasure to help you. Maybe, you will discover something new after reading this article. I should be really useful for you if you are a real admirer of Aworker like 14000 followers of their twitter.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:08:20 AM

It is a pleasure to help you. Maybe, you will discover something new after reading this article. I should be really useful for you if you are a real admirer of Aworker like 14000 followers of their twitter.
Are you serious? 14000 followers? It is a great result and it is a reason to celebrate. Developers see how needed their project is and how much community cares about them. Team does a great job and so many people appreciate that.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:14:01 AM

Are you serious? 14000 followers? It is a great result and it is a reason to celebrate. Developers see how needed their project is and how much community cares about them. Team does a great job and so many people appreciate that.
This is the God's honest truth. There are many reasons to celebrate on this week. I am convinced that you need to read their weekly report. Here is the link
https://medium.com/@aworker/ico-report-week-34-d8c53e5a6d6d
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:19:10 AM

This is the God's honest truth. There are many reasons to celebrate on this week. I am convinced that you need to read their weekly report. Here is the link
https://medium.com/@aworker/ico-report-week-34-d8c53e5a6d6d

You were absolutely right. It looks awesome. I hope that developers will save their pace of development and show even better results that before. Well done, guys! Community believes in your powers.
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:25:01 AM

I agree. Also, there is a decentralized data check, which is an undeniable advantage over similar platforms.

'decentralized data check' that's a great way to describe it
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:33:00 AM

Such project are getting smash. Seamless business, a rather interesting results, arguable design.

i have no idea what that actually means
naifyboy

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:34:00 AM

who's setup an account and logged onto the platform?
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:34:17 AM

who's setup an account and logged onto the platform?

Me - looks awesome
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: